ADVERTISEMENT

This all started the day Biden was put in Office

I've been into the fascists since middle school (when I read Mein Kampf, which I do not recommend for most middle schoolers), it's not some new word or concept to me.

After reading your linked article, I stand by my description of Tucker. He's a boderline fascist. All he needs is a little nudge. Of course he is not the only one, "soft fascism" is becoming popular in parts of Europe.

Since you are evidently so familiar with the term fascist and have seemed to attach that moniker to several conservatives while holding yourself out as a centrist, I'd like to see some examples of liberal fascists to balance the scales...

How about 4 pm? hahaha
LOL. No. I generally drink nothing on a weekday. Occasionally I will have a glass of wine, or a cocktail, if we are eating at some fancy place; our favorite restaurant makes a mean Old Fashioned, sometimes I order one. I also do not drink on Sundays, I want to be clear headed at work Monday morning. It's too easy to get into that "I'll drink a beer watching the game" trap where it turns into six beers.

LOL. No. I generally drink nothing on a weekday. Occasionally I will have a glass of wine, or a cocktail, if we are eating at some fancy place; our favorite restaurant makes a mean Old Fashioned, sometimes I order one. I also do not drink on Sundays, I want to be clear headed at work Monday morning. It's too easy to get into that "I'll drink a beer watching the game" trap where it turns into six beers.
I have basically given up a lot of drinking the last few years. Being honest. I hardly do it anymore. Making just a beer here and there. It just makes me feel like shit for too long now. Ruins me for a day or two. Not worth it.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Since you are evidently so familiar with the term fascist and have seemed to attach that moniker to several conservatives while holding yourself out as a centrist, I'd like to see some examples of liberal fascists to balance the scales...
Who are you, Johan Goldberg?

I would classify some of our leftist assholes as Commies, not fascists. AOC is a Commie. Ilhan Omar is a Pan Arabism Commie. Both would seize the means on production if it were possible, and likely hang you.

Reactions: mlblack16.
If you didn't parrot the Dems and the mainstream media so much I might actually believe you are a libertarian instead of a Liberal apologist. Fascist??? Really???

Speaking of parroting @Raoul Duke MU I immediately thought of you when I saw this meme...

fazlpajbuar71.jpg

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Speaking of parroting @Raoul Duke MU I immediately thought of you when I saw this meme...

fazlpajbuar71.jpg
Shit, the majority of people never thought for the themselves, thus why populism is dangerous.

What is ironic about your post is the majority of people who bother to watch news these days are on your team. The ratings do not lie. March 1: Among the cable networks, Fox News dominated prime time with an average total audience of 2.634 million viewers, representing an increase of 6% from the same period one year ago. MSNBC was second with 1.194 million viewers (down 46% year-over-year, and CNN (774,000 viewers, representing a decline of 54% from 2021). https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjo...-february-cable-news-ratings/?sh=6f3a6dba1fd9

Shit, the majority of people never thought for the themselves, thus why populism is dangerous.

What is ironic about your post is the majority of people who bother to watch news these days are on your team. The ratings do not lie. March 1: Among the cable networks, Fox News dominated prime time with an average total audience of 2.634 million viewers, representing an increase of 6% from the same period one year ago. MSNBC was second with 1.194 million viewers (down 46% year-over-year, and CNN (774,000 viewers, representing a decline of 54% from 2021). https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjo...-february-cable-news-ratings/?sh=6f3a6dba1fd9

C'mon, man!

Yet again you only see part of the picture. You quoted cable news numbers. Do you really think of ABC, CBS and NBC as conservative, or at best centrist? Heck no, they are just as liberal as their sister networks... During election cycles even ESPN is a cheerleader for the Left with political bias on their shows.

While the ratings don't necessarily lie, the application of them can. Adding ABC, CBS and NBC news viewers and the scale tips dramatically in the other direction with daily viewership of 8, 5 and 7 million respectively.

It is pretty obvious the Left dominates the broadcasting of news through all mediums...

Do you really think of ABC, CBS and NBC as conservative, or at best centrist? Heck no, they are just as liberal as their sister networks
No one watches the big networks' news for politics, they just leave the TV on after the local news goes off. The local news is where it's at: weather, sports, murders and crime. With weather being the most important, people are fiercely loyal to their favorite local TV mets.

Hell, the only time I watch the big network news is when a friend sells them video. And usually I have already seen the video (sometimes I was there myself and saw the same tornado), it's just cool seeing their name on TV. A few times friends have been interviewed on there, I'll watch that too.

No one watches the big networks' news for politics, they just leave the TV on after the local news goes off. The local news is where it's at: weather, sports, murders and crime. With weather being the most important, people are fiercely loyal to their favorite local TV mets.

Hell, the only time I watch the big network news is when a friend sells them video. And usually I have already seen the video (sometimes I was there myself and saw the same tornado), it's just cool seeing their name on TV. A few times friends have been interviewed on there, I'll watch that too.

Millions of ill-informed voters out there, at last count 81 million of them... only a small % of those watch cable news. A significantly larger % watch, and get their thoughts and opinions from, network news.

daily viewership of 8, 5 and 7 million respectively.

And these see how much of negative reporting to affect their views???

Millions of ill-informed voters out there
I'm going to prove to you in a roundabout way that no one pays attention to the network news, and they are just leaving the TV on.

Of the top rated local evening news in each of the largest markets, which network are those stations affilated with?

NYC: ABC. LA: ABC. Chigaco: ABC.

Your link says ABC has the top rated national evening news.

What network's affiliates have the rights to Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy? That's right, ABC!

People are getting the lcoal weather, sports, and murders, and just leaving the TV on while they eat until Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy comes on. Except for the people who chose local news based on their favorite met. Now the best TV met in the nation, although not in the largest market, is James Spann....on an ABC affiliate. A coincidence? Of course not. It's all about the weather and Wheel of fvcking Fortune. And then at 7:30 you get reminded by Jeopardy of how stupid you are. Unless you are like me, my wife won't watch it with me anymore because I say the question before they finish the answer.

The REAL news watchers, that really give a shit what the national media says, they go to cable. Voter turnout is embarrsingly low, except for POTUS and that's more like a class president popularity race than anything else. The majority of people simply don't give a fvck. Sure, they bitch, people love to bitch.
And these see how much of negative reporting to affect their views???
Go figure, the most negative President had negative coverage. I mean, you get impeached TWICE and it's going to be newsworthy. Donald Trump made Bill Clinton look boring, and for awhile the media beat the shit out of Bill.

Go figure, the most negative President had negative coverage.

And yet the article I referenced referred to the negativity of his first 60 days in office... 5% positive for Trump, 42% positive for Obama... that's an 800% difference... yeah right, no media bias there...

REAL news watchers
The majority of people simply don't give a fvck. Sure, they bitch, people love to bitch.

How many of these REAL news watchers only get their news from one or two media sources? I hardly watch TV at all, let alone cable news. I get my information from a variety of sources.

You've provided a lot of whattaboutism but my original premise remains, and I believe it to be true. That is the media has created a sound-bite mentality in the general populace that accepts things at face value with no further inspection. In doing so their biases are projected upon this same populace. CNN told me so it must be true. They are unbiased... Fox said it so it must be false. They are biased..

5% positive for Trump
That sounds about right, 5% of what Trump did was positive.
How many of these REAL news watchers only get their news from one or two media sources?
Probably most. I'm not telling you it is wise news consumption.
That is the media has created a sound-bite mentality in the general populace that accepts things at face value with no further inspection
Well no shit, that's how video and shorter time frames work. And now snippets on the internet. It works well for BOTH parties, they love it.

Remember when it would take all day to read the paper? With lots of really long articles on complex topics? That's how the press should be.

Currently they are lazy, biased and often just repeat "press releases" they receive from politicians' offices.
Unless of course you watch Faux News, Breitbart, and Daily Mail. You can source them at will.

Curious why you would voluntarily vacation in Canada given its propensity to impose curfews and restrictions the minute covid cases rise.

So you were right.

they re changed their Covid testing policy a couple days ago. I cannot afford to be quarantined 10 days and not able to get back to the US if someone in our family tests + on a PCR. Dumbest policy ever. If your immunity and vax “works” you can have dead viral DNA/RNA in your nose without being infectious.

So we’ve pivoted and are doing cape cod/Boston.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT