ADVERTISEMENT

This is the World Liberals Want

There are two people on this board so incapable of rational or constructive discourse that the only way to enjoy the board is to use the ignore button. One is EG, one is Rox.

Something has happened to him over the last few years. The guy is certifiably batshit crazy now. Half of his stuff is thinly-veiled racism taken from Trump’s playbook, and the other half is absurd, conspiracy theorist bullshit found on Qanon.

But his arrogance causes the same issues that Sam has on the HN board: he says things so confidently that his lackeys come running to agree with him. Then, when Murox the Moron is shown to be wrong, the lackeys hide.

Just look at his stupid claims from today:
Please. I back every claim I make with specific data supporting my claims.

Oh? Well how about backing your claim from a month ago below:

Electricity prices in Europe are approaching $1/kwh

Where's the "specific data" to back this up? Don't waste either of our time trying to find it, because it doesn't exist since your claim is total bullshit.

From the same month that you typed that message, here are August's electricity prices for major cities in Europe. As you can see, the median price is about $.37 cents/kwh (roughly the same in Euros):

ncfO7P9.png

How long before the experimental shots are pulled from the market?​

I don't think they make it to summer

Guess that didn't work out as planned, Nostradamus.

March 17, 2022:
However, due to the enormous evolutionary pressure caused by the narrow spectrum “vaccine,” sequenced from an obsolete variant of the virus, a new, vaccine-evading variant will pop up by fall, and will circulate almost exclusively among the vaccinated. Those of us with functioning immune systems will be fine.

I predict covid will be back in a BIG way before fall. This time it may actually overwhelm hospital systems.

April 2022:
I think the gigaboosted are going to start dropping like flies by fall, once chronic covid from vaccine-induced antigenic fixation destroys their innate immune system.

If enough of them remain, we're probably facing an economic collapse on par with the great depression and possibly civil war once the food rationing begins from lack of fertilizer and other self-imposed doomsday idiocy from this regime.

Jesus, you've gone off the deep end.

Coupled with the Pfizer trial data being released, the vax appears to be well on its way to the biggest **** up in human history.

Anyone want to place bets on what happens this fall?

That it's going to get colder? No? Let me guess: that humans turn into zombies, start eating each other, and those who are "gigaboosted" will grow a third testicle?

You're down to 2.5 months. Please, tell us what is going to happen. With your recent history of batshit crazy conspiracy theories and bogus predictions that don't come true, I'd like to know what you expect so that we can be assured of the opposite happening.

I feel bad even talking about the failed vaccine these days. It's becoming clear that it was the greatest mistake in human history.

You've been arguing that for a year, and no, it's not becoming any clearer over that year.

This fall/winter is going to be brutal for the vaccinated.

This is awesome. First, you make multiple claims that something will happen "by fall," which means happens in the spring or summer. When that didn't pan out, you start saying "in fall." Now, you realize that you're down to 2.5 months from that not coming true again, and you're pushing it back to "fall/winter."

Is that when this civil war is supposed to start happening?

Reactions: HerdandHokies
Something has happened to him over the last few years. The guy is certifiably batshit crazy now. Half of his stuff is thinly-veiled racism taken from Trump’s playbook, and the other half is absurd, conspiracy theorist bullshit found on Qanon.

But his arrogance causes the same issues that Sam has on the HN board: he says things so confidently that his lackeys come running to agree with him. Then, when Murox the Moron is shown to be wrong, the lackeys hide.

Just look at his stupid claims from today:

Oh? Well how about backing your claim from a month ago below:

Where's the "specific data" to back this up? Don't waste either of our time trying to find it, because it doesn't exist since your claim is total bullshit.

From the same month that you typed that message, here are August's electricity prices for major cities in Europe. As you can see, the median price is about $.37 cents/kwh (roughly the same in Euros):

ncfO7P9.png

Jesus, you've gone off the deep end.

That it's going to get colder? No? Let me guess: that humans turn into zombies, start eating each other, and those who are "gigaboosted" will grow a third testicle?

You're down to 2.5 months. Please, tell us what is going to happen. With your recent history of batshit crazy conspiracy theories and bogus predictions that don't come true, I'd like to know what you expect so that we can be assured of the opposite happening.

You've been arguing that for a year, and no, it's not becoming any clearer over that year.

This is awesome. First, you make multiple claims that something will happen "by fall," which means happens in the spring or summer. When that didn't pan out, you start saying "in fall." Now, you realize that you're down to 2.5 months from that not coming true again, and you're pushing it back to "fall/winter."

Is that when this civil war is supposed to start happening?
Look who’s back, it’s the balding, ungoogleable music producer. Where have you been, cleaning your condo from Zillow?

My predictions for this fall are based on Hope-Simpson seasonality, which respiratory viruses start to rise in most of the US (temperate regions) in Sept/Oct. We’re already seeing the uptick. Let’s revisit in February to see if this season affected the vaxxed or unvaxxed more severely.

Didnt you just have a family member pass away suddenly and unexpectedly after getting the shot?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Look who’s back, it’s the balding, ungoogleable music producer. Where have you been, cleaning your condo from Zillow?

My predictions for this fall are based on Hope-Simpson seasonality, which respiratory viruses start to rise in most of the US (temperate regions) in Sept/Oct. We’re already seeing the uptick. Let’s revisit in February to see if this season affected the vaxxed or unvaxxed more severely.

Didnt you just have a family member pass away suddenly and unexpectedly after getting the shot?
Also, the $1/kwh figures are for Tesla supercharging in Norway and Sweden, not home heating. I was comparing the price of charging an EV vs filing an ICE car with gas.

We can get back to these other topics. Try to focus on the topic at hand ,which you're getting abused on, instead of trying to change the topic, blowhard.

What the fvck does that have to do with your bogus claims that things would happen "by fall," which by definition, means they would have to happen in the spring or summer? Then, when they didn't come true by fall, you started changing to "in fall." Then, when realizing that you're soon to run out of time for your bogus claims to come to fruition in the fall, you then switched to the winter.

Do you have no pride, and instead of stop being a blowhard who posts such embarrassingly inaccurate things, you continue to change your timeline when your claims don't end up happening?

No, you depraved, insecure, batshit crazy hillbilly. My brother was diagnosed with a neurological brain disorder which we believe was brought on by significant alcohol consumption over 25 years (he worked in the fine wine industry for decades). His illness hit very fast, but he was sick for a number of months. We didn't expect his passing to be inevitable nor did we think it would be that fast, but it wasn't necessarily unexpected nor did it have anything to do with Covid vaccinations, you fvcking moron.

Also, the $1/kwh figures are for Tesla supercharging in Norway and Sweden, not home heating. I was comparing the price of charging an EV vs filing an ICE car with gas.

What the fvck are you trying to argue, you fvcking moron? You're trying to argue that electricity pricing differs between if you're using it to power your television, power your EV, or light your house? Electricity to charge your EV doesn't have a different rate than other residential uses of electricity, moron.

And now you've lied once again. Your claim was that electricity prices were approaching $1/kwh in Europe. That's entirely false, liar. So go ahead and back "every claim [you] make with specific data" showing that electricity in Europe was approaching $1/kwh, moron.

• Sad
Reactions: WV-FAN
His illness hit very fast, but he was sick for a number of months. We didn't expect his passing to be inevitable nor did we think it would be that fast

Hitting the pause button here. I’m sorry for your loss, rifle. I can’t imagine the pain of losing someone that close to you. My condolences.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
We can get back to these other topics. Try to focus on the topic at hand ,which you're getting abused on, instead of trying to change the topic, blowhard.

What the fvck does that have to do with your bogus claims that things would happen "by fall," which by definition, means they would have to happen in the spring or summer? Then, when they didn't come true by fall, you started changing to "in fall." Then, when realizing that you're soon to run out of time for your bogus claims to come to fruition in the fall, you then switched to the winter.

Do you have no pride, and instead of stop being a blowhard who posts such embarrassingly inaccurate things, you continue to change your timeline when your claims don't end up happening?

No, you depraved, insecure, batshit crazy hillbilly. My brother was diagnosed with a neurological brain disorder which we believe was brought on by significant alcohol consumption over 25 years (he worked in the fine wine industry for decades). His illness hit very fast, but he was sick for a number of months. We didn't expect his passing to be inevitable nor did we think it would be that fast, but it wasn't necessarily unexpected nor did it have anything to do with Covid vaccinations, you fvcking moron.

What the fvck are you trying to argue, you fvcking moron? You're trying to argue that electricity pricing differs between if you're using it to power your television, power your EV, or light your house? Electricity to charge your EV doesn't have a different rate than other residential uses of electricity, moron.

And now you've lied once again. Your claim was that electricity prices were approaching $1/kwh in Europe. That's entirely false, liar. So go ahead and back "every claim [you] make with specific data" showing that electricity in Europe was approaching $1/kwh, moron.
Tesla supercharges are commercial chargers, retard. No different than a gas station, the price of charging varies by location. Rates for charging at these charging stations excee $1/kwh.

As for Covid, as usual your entire argument is semantics. Saying “by fall” or “in fall” was just a way of saying during respiratory virus season, which is just now getting started through March. I would love to debate you on the science of the vaccine, the history of coronavirus vaccines, the 20% higher all-cause mortality in 2022 due to the vaccines, the “rare coincidences” due to the vaccines.

Did you get your bivalent booster?

Aww, someone is burying his head in the sand for the coming vax catastrophe.

You can say I’m a prick, or a Nazi — whatever. But to say I’m not capable of rational discourse? Please. I back every claim I make with specific data supporting my claims. You just don’t like hearing you fell for the greatest fraud in the history of humanity. I’d mute me too.
he prefers to stay in his liberal beehive.

Eugenics much?

I don't think I have ever heard a Lizzo song, but I am fairly certain she is an American by birth.
Accepting the fact that there has been clear genetic deterioration over the last century from a lack of natural selection (modern medicine and waste management keep the most frail alive), doesn’t make me a eugenicist. This is accepted evolutionary biology — we just can’t talk about it for the same reason we can’t talk about IQ.

You may be the biggest piece of shit I have ever encountered.

edit: no, that gives you too much credit. You’re small, and sad, and insignificant. But what is there is pure shit.

Accepting the fact that there has been clear genetic deterioration over the last century from a lack of natural selection (modern medicine and waste management keep the most frail alive), doesn’t make me a eugenicist. This is accepted evolutionary biology — we just can’t talk about it for the same reason we can’t talk about IQ.
That said, everyone practices eugenics when selecting for a mate. We all select the best possible option. There’s a crisis among low status men now because women are willing to be 3rd or 4th girlfriends to a high status man than to be the wife of a low status man.

Matt Ridley’s book “The Red Queen” is a good read to understanding the evolutionary biology of humans.

edit: no, that gives you too much credit. You’re small, and sad, and insignificant. But what is there is pure shit.
Aww, he’s reading my posts again.

How am I a piece of shit for warning you against taking an experimental medical procedure that will in certainty reduce your lifespan? I’m not mocking him for it, but the increase of “suddenly and unexpectedlies” sure is at unprecedented levels.

But hey, good luck with your boosters, fella.

I’m sure that tens of thousands of Americans have committed suicide either directly or indirectly due to COVID’s influence. I’ve never seen those numbers reported anywhere.

I’m sure that tens of thousands of Americans have committed suicide either directly or indirectly due to COVID’s influence. I’ve never seen those numbers reported anywhere.
we can never lock this country down again like that , never. If it means taking it to the streets and refusing that is what we should do the next time.

Reactions: Jartard
we can never lock this country down again like that , never. If it means taking it to the streets and refusing that is what we should do the next time.
Problem is, we have lost too many alpha males to push back in something like that.

All the liberal cucks (H&H, OldTurd, Rifle, Chevy, etc) seemingly enjoy being dominated by Govt control and would gladly go right back into lockdown if their Dementia Jesus told them to do so.

Problem is, we have lost too many alpha males to push back in something like that.

All the liberal cucks (H&H, OldTurd, Rifle, Chevy, etc) seemingly enjoy being dominated by Govt control and would gladly go right back into lockdown if their Dementia Jesus told them to do so.
Rifle, while a cuck, didn’t get the Trump vaccine. He’s just here arguing between fluffing for YouTube rap videos.

• Haha
Rifle, while a cuck, didn’t get the Trump vaccine. He’s just here arguing between fluffing for YouTube rap videos.
It was not the Trump vaccine it was made by scientists using technology already available . It saved so very many lives except for those who listened to misinformation about it. Even after their master Trump said get the shot they would not believe the true facts about the vaccine.

Michael Richards Yes GIF

Reactions: mlblack16.
She stood right there in the vice presidential debate and said that she would not get the vaccine if Trump said to get it. Fact.
Would you get it if only a politician, Trump or who ever else, said to? Because that’s what she said. That she wouldn’t rely on Trump saying it was safe or effective, that it would have to come from a “credible source.”

Which seems like common sense.

Would you get it if only a politician, Trump or who ever else, said to? Because that’s what she said. That she wouldn’t rely on Trump saying it was safe or effective, that it would have to come from a “credible source.”

Which seems like common sense.

Was Trump the only one saying it was safe and effective? No, she recklessly insisted she wouldn't take the vaccine because Trump said it was safe, even though she knew goddamn good and well he was only repeating what the "experts" had to say. Quit playing ignorant.

Let's move on to your next deflection then...

Was Trump the only one saying it was safe and effective? No, she recklessly insisted she wouldn't take the vaccine because Trump said it was safe, even though she knew goddamn good and well he was only repeating what the "experts" had to say. Quit playing ignorant.

Let's move on to your next deflection then...
It was a dumb statement because it assumed a basically unbelievable world where the FDA wouldn’t sign off on something that Trump wanted to push out for political reasons, sure. But it’s misrepresenting her statement to say she simply “wouldn’t take it if trump said it was safe.”

Has there been? Have new "undesirable traits" evolved?
Yes. Dysgenics is the entire premise of Idiocracy. Retards of all races breed like rabbits while the most intelligent people have between 0-1 kids. Recipe for societal disaster. Darwin wrote about it.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Yes. Dysgenics is the entire premise of Idiocracy. Retards of all races breed like rabbits while the most intelligent people have between 0-1 kids. Recipe for societal disaster. Darwin wrote about it.
This is not new traits. It's not necessarily genetic deterioration.

Would not the answer be for the superior people to reproduce? Last I checked, you have no kids. Keeper is doing his part. What is your excuse?

I am also not understanding what this has to do with this Lizzo chick. Sure she's chunky, but she looks to me to be intelligent (not a lot of classically trained instrumentalists in the music industry, especially in her kind of music).

Imma f*ck all y’all tonight.

Tesla supercharges are commercial chargers, retard.

What the fvck does that have to do with what you said, moron? You said "Electricity prices in Europe are approaching $1/kwh which would translate to approximately $100 to fully charge a full size EV." That's complete and utter bullshit. Electricity prices aren't even close to reaching $1/kwh in Europe. When you posted this, the median was about $.35/kwh. Why continue to lie, moron?

Do you think electricity prices to do things like lighting a house or running your microwave cost more than electricity prices to charge an EV? The rate is the same.

Want to see how dumb you are? You're trying to argue that since a Circle K charges $9/kwh, then that means electricity must be the same cost. You fail to realize that a merchant will increase the cost of something above their cost for the electricity so they can make a profit. God damn, I don't know if you are purposely making such a shit argument in an attempt to hide your previous blunders or if you truly are as batshit crazy as you've shown to be recently.

Let me dumb this down for you, moron: If I pay $16 for a hamburger at an MLB game, does that mean the cost for a hamburger in the U.S. is $16? Of course not. I could go to the grocery store and get the same size hamburger meat for $1. I can go to Five Guys and get a bigger burger for $8. I can go to McDonald's and get a burger for $1.50.

If I go to the closest gas station to a major airport and pay $8/gallon for gas, does that mean the cost of gas in the U.S. is $8/gallon? A merchant greatly marking up the cost of a product for their profit doesn't indicate the cost of something on average and/or the median, moron.

Want to see how dumb you are even more? The Twitter link that you posted as the basis of your argument says "The price for charging an electric car at Circle K in Norway is now $9 per kwh. Meaning that it would cast [sic] $90 to fully charge a Tesla." Did basic reading comprehension escape you? On one hand, we have you falsely claiming that electricity in Europe is approaching $1/kwh. On the other hand, the guy you're basing your argument on is claiming that electricity (for the charging) is now "$9 per kwh." Do you really think that Circle K is making an 800% increase on their electricity cost for the charging?

Want to see how dumb you are, part III? The info you're basing your argument on claims "$9 per kwh." But if that were true, it would cost about $9000 to charge an EV at that location. Now, do you think that's accurate, moron?

You're the textbook example of confirmation bias. You search for anything, regardless of how illogical it is, that supports your previously held position. Then, you discard the overwhelming evidence that refutes your argument. This Tweet is the perfect example.

How many times can you fvck up on one single comment?

Had you said "it costs nearly $1/kwh to charge your EV at some random commercial charging stations in Europe," you'd at least have something to fall back on. But claiming that electricity prices in Europe are approaching $1/kwh is complete and utter bullshit.

That's entirely different than what you originally claimed. Now, want to discuss the cost of home charging an EV in Europe to at least pretend to the intellectually honest with your failed attempt?

As for Covid, as usual your entire argument is semantics. Saying “by fall” or “in fall” was just a way of saying during respiratory virus season, which is just now getting started through March.

It's not semantics in any way. "By" something and "in" something are entirely different. It is just a random coincidence that you twice used "by," then when your timeline started to show that it would fail, you started using "in." Then, when that timeline started to fail, you started pushing back from "fall" to "winter." Those aren't coincidences, moron. It's you lying to cover up your failed attempts. Civil war, right?

the 20% higher all-cause mortality in 2022 due to the vaccines,

This proves you're either one of the dumbest people on this board, or as I have seen increasingly over the past three years, you've gone batshit crazy.

What kind of moron truly thinks we have a 20% all-cause mortality this year compared to 2021? I believe the CDC doesn't release those numbers until well into 2023, but it takes a truly special moron to believe what you just claimed.

Name your price, moron. I will sign a legal document that, outside of any war/extreme natural disaster, the U.S. will not have even a 10% all-cause mortality increase, let alone 20%. Hell, I'm guessing it won't be higher at all, but 20%? Jesus, you're a moron. So I will cut your claim in half down to 10%. Using CDC data, we will bet that 2022 won't even have a 10% increase in all cause mortality compared to 2021. I will sign a legal document for the bet. My means and appetite being comfortable with this wager is anywhere up to $500k. I will split the legal fees 50/50 for us to use a mutually agreed upon attorney to draft the agreement. If you refuse to do that, even after I cut your 20% claim in half, you are further proving how much of a blowhard, liar, coward, and moron you are.

He's a shitty person who is morally bankrupt. This thread proves that to those who may have forgotten his antics, both on here and in his personal life, over the last X number of years.

Hitting the pause button here. I’m sorry for your loss, rifle. I can’t imagine the pain of losing someone that close to you. My condolences.

Thanks. It's a nightmare that never ends. In the first six months, there were only four days that I didn't cry at least once during the day/night. Today is 8 months and 10 days, and nothing seems to get better.

rifle,

I am sorry to hear about your brother. I hope you are doing ok, buddy. Hope your family is doing ok.
Really sorry to hear that.

herdman
Thanks.

What the fvck does that have to do with what you said, moron? You said "Electricity prices in Europe are approaching $1/kwh which would translate to approximately $100 to fully charge a full size EV." That's complete and utter bullshit. Electricity prices aren't even close to reaching $1/kwh in Europe. When you posted this, the median was about $.35/kwh. Why continue to lie, moron?

Do you think electricity prices to do things like lighting a house or running your microwave cost more than electricity prices to charge an EV? The rate is the same.

Want to see how dumb you are? You're trying to argue that since a Circle K charges $9/kwh, then that means electricity must be the same cost. You fail to realize that a merchant will increase the cost of something above their cost for the electricity so they can make a profit. God damn, I don't know if you are purposely making such a shit argument in an attempt to hide your previous blunders or if you truly are as batshit crazy as you've shown to be recently.

Let me dumb this down for you, moron: If I pay $16 for a hamburger at an MLB game, does that mean the cost for a hamburger in the U.S. is $16? Of course not. I could go to the grocery store and get the same size hamburger meat for $1. I can go to Five Guys and get a bigger burger for $8. I can go to McDonald's and get a burger for $1.50.

If I go to the closest gas station to a major airport and pay $8/gallon for gas, does that mean the cost of gas in the U.S. is $8/gallon? A merchant greatly marking up the cost of a product for their profit doesn't indicate the cost of something on average and/or the median, moron.

Want to see how dumb you are even more? The Twitter link that you posted as the basis of your argument says "The price for charging an electric car at Circle K in Norway is now $9 per kwh. Meaning that it would cast [sic] $90 to fully charge a Tesla." Did basic reading comprehension escape you? On one hand, we have you falsely claiming that electricity in Europe is approaching $1/kwh. On the other hand, the guy you're basing your argument on is claiming that electricity (for the charging) is now "$9 per kwh." Do you really think that Circle K is making an 800% increase on their electricity cost for the charging?

Want to see how dumb you are, part III? The info you're basing your argument on claims "$9 per kwh." But if that were true, it would cost about $9000 to charge an EV at that location. Now, do you think that's accurate, moron?

You're the textbook example of confirmation bias. You search for anything, regardless of how illogical it is, that supports your previously held position. Then, you discard the overwhelming evidence that refutes your argument. This Tweet is the perfect example.

How many times can you fvck up on one single comment?

Had you said "it costs nearly $1/kwh to charge your EV at some random commercial charging stations in Europe," you'd at least have something to fall back on. But claiming that electricity prices in Europe are approaching $1/kwh is complete and utter bullshit.

That's entirely different than what you originally claimed. Now, want to discuss the cost of home charging an EV in Europe to at least pretend to the intellectually honest with your failed attempt?

It's not semantics in any way. "By" something and "in" something are entirely different. It is just a random coincidence that you twice used "by," then when your timeline started to show that it would fail, you started using "in." Then, when that timeline started to fail, you started pushing back from "fall" to "winter." Those aren't coincidences, moron. It's you lying to cover up your failed attempts. Civil war, right?

This proves you're either one of the dumbest people on this board, or as I have seen increasingly over the past three years, you've gone batshit crazy.

What kind of moron truly thinks we have a 20% all-cause mortality this year compared to 2021? I believe the CDC doesn't release those numbers until well into 2023, but it takes a truly special moron to believe what you just claimed.

Name your price, moron. I will sign a legal document that, outside of any war/extreme natural disaster, the U.S. will not have even a 10% all-cause mortality increase, let alone 20%. Hell, I'm guessing it won't be higher at all, but 20%? Jesus, you're a moron. So I will cut your claim in half down to 10%. Using CDC data, we will bet that 2022 won't even have a 10% increase in all cause mortality compared to 2021. I will sign a legal document for the bet. My means and appetite being comfortable with this wager is anywhere up to $500k. I will split the legal fees 50/50 for us to use a mutually agreed upon attorney to draft the agreement. If you refuse to do that, even after I cut your 20% claim in half, you are further proving how much of a blowhard, liar, coward, and moron you are.
Again, semantics from the balding celebrity-chaser. The thread you originally quoted was with regard to charging EVs vs ICE vehicles. Hilarious that you spend 1000 words saying the same thing over and over trying to make the same point, when it’s easily verifiable that EV charging rates in Europe are $1 kWh and sometimes more, just as I said in my original post.

As for all cause mortality, who said anything about an increase of 20% over 2021? I said a 20% increase over 2010-2019 baseline. 2021 already saw an increase in all cause mortality because that is the year the death shot was deployed.

Here’s how all-cause mortality works: when you have a pandemic, that year and maybe the year after will see highly increased rates of all-cause mortality from pull-ahead deaths. People who otherwise would have died in 1-3 years are the most frail and the most susceptible to dying during the height of the novel virus.

The following years should see significantly below normal rates of all cause mortality, because all the “dry tinder” was taken in previous years, so only the relatively healthy remain.

What we’re experiencing now is anywhere from 10-25% higher all-cause mortality in mRNA vax countries, and countries that didn’t take the death shots are seeing below average all-cause mortality. Intersting huh?

It’s why you didn’t get the bivalent booster, despite your nonsense rambling.

Last edited:
Reactions: KyMUfan and 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT