ADVERTISEMENT

This is why Trump supporters

Who didn't see this coming?

bq-5bee61aff2a5b.jpeg

Obvious you spinkter as it’s been posted already

That’s dumb as fvck black. If we are all more capable we’d all do a bunch of shit we otherwise couldn’t do.
So, if you had the power and money and capability you would eradicate millions of people?

Why because I asked about your business partner? Paranoid much?

Says the guy who constantly tries to mock a black man he doesn’t know, every time he shows the board just how big of a bigot he really is.

Go back and attempt to tell us how many people you feed at a food bank. It makes you appear less full of shit than starting another Trump thread that makes you appear dumb as shit.

Reactions: 19MU88
Says the guy who constantly tries to mock a black man he doesn’t know, every time he shows the board just how big of a bigot he really is.

Go back and attempt to tell us how many people you feed at a food bank. It makes you appear less full of shit than starting another Trump thread that makes you appear dumb as shit.

I never mocked a black man fool. You lied yet again about your black business partner in which you supposedly showed him these posts. No one believed you because you’re known to be a habitual liar and I know you as a racist bigot. The only thing black in your life is you dog

"appear"??? he is.

Because Louis Farrakhan and Adolph Hitler are the moral equivalent.
so you are trying to suggest that some idiot now speaks for every Republican? Glad to know that all of the democrats who spoke so highly of KKK US Senator Byrd all supported segregation and racism #twocanplaythatgame

Can the title of this thread be changed to “See how gullible members of the left are”?

Any other good suggestions for new title on this thread?

Last edited:
Reactions: ohio herd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT