ADVERTISEMENT

This is why Trump supporters

5a6f6afaf12ab.image.png

Because Farrakhan killed 6 million people and tried to eradicate an entire population. If you can’t see the difference here there’s no helping you
I do see the difference, obviously.

But, I am asking if Obama supporters should be associated with Farrakhan? They seem to be smiling in that picture. The one they kept away from people for years.

You are trying to equate Trump supporters with Hitler because a man yells, Heil Hitler. Conversely, that is why Obam supporters are considered Black Panthers.

Now do you see how dumb you sound? You have gone off the reservation. Every day you are posting this drivel.

You’re trying to use one photograph compared to multiple instances in which Trump supporters have spewed this shit. This guy, Roseanne, Charlottesville, it’s a laundry list of instances in which Trump supporters have engaged in racist activity. Don’t believe me just YouTube or google it.

Last edited:
Because Louis Farrakhan and Adolph Hitler are the moral equivalent.
Certainly not, but painting with a broad brush deserves a challenge. There are definitely Obama voters that support horrific communist dictators that could certainly be the moral equivalent of Hitler. Does that make every Democrat a supporter of mass extermination?

hi, my name is wv-fan, and i'm a bigot because i'm intolerant of mentally deranged liberals.

Oh it’s Thanksgiving. The day Americans fed undocumented aliens when they arrived in their country.
how many you plan on feeding this holiday season? what was that . . . "tell those undocumented motherfvckers to stay the hell out of my wannabe uppity neighorhood!"?

gotcha . . .

how many you plan on feeding this holiday season? what was that . . . "tell those undocumented motherfvckers to stay the hell out of my wannabe uppity neighorhood!"?

gotcha . . .

I donate to food banks every Holiday season. If my donations feed some illegals that’s fine by me

Hmmm...thread backfire. How ‘bout that?

Or, if I’m Riflearm...how bout’ that?

You still can't form an ellipsis properly. And when starting a sentence with a conjunction, you don't put an apostrophe after it (like I just demonstrated).

You wasted a lot of money on wvu tuition. You could have paid me far less and learned about the age of the Earth and mastered English skills.

Not really a thread backfire at all. The fact is if Trumpsters and Trump himself weren’t racist bigots there would be no fire to fan here.

Marine I'm sure farafag"sp" loved the killing of 6 million Jews. No difference in the two.Farakahn usually once a week preaches the message of their right to even exist. That's one black guy they should hand him his deportation papers and most of his followers. He hates whites and he hates the news. Obama probably couldn't stand the man. Malcolm X saw the hypocrisy in the Muslim nation's leader elijah Mohammed for having children with women in his flock. He left that group.They did kill malcomn x for speaking out against them. Why Ali being friends with Malcolm X gave everything to EM is hard for me to understand. I'm sure Ali just ignored what EM had done.They only wanted Ali's money. Muslims not believing in Jesus as the son of God will not escape torment. Of course that's for everyone even Jews.

You’re trying to use one photograph compared to multiple instances in which Trump supporters have spewed this shit. This guy, Roseanne, Charlottesville, it’s a laundry list of instances in which Trump supporters have engaged in racist activity. Don’t believe me just YouTube or google it.
Are you trying to say nearly 63 million Americans are sympathetic to the Nazi cause?

Reactions: ohio herd
Because Farrakhan killed 6 million people and tried to eradicate an entire population. If you can’t see the difference here there’s no helping you

If Farrakhan were capable, he would eradicate as many whites (including you) as possible.

That's the only difference here. IF he were capable.

If Farrakhan were capable, he would eradicate as many whites (including you) as possible.

That's the only difference here. IF he were capable.

That’s dumb as fvck black. If we are all more capable we’d all do a bunch of shit we otherwise couldn’t do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT