ADVERTISEMENT

This is your personal rate of return

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
-18.06%

This is your rate of return for the current calendar year.

------------------

**** You Mush and every person that voted for this babbling idiot and his party. Kiss my ass.

-18.06%

------------------

**** You Mush and every person that voted for this babbling idiot and his party. Kiss my ass.
I moved some things around and my last quarter was -7%.

corporations have the highest earnings in 50 years. Can they take some of the blame?The FED being late on interest rate hikes? Putin?.Coming out of a deadly pandemic ? Why put all the blame on one man?
typical left wing idiot. everything goes to shit (gas prices for example), it's everybody else's fault, "the president can't control the prices!" when it rebounds (gas prices for example), "hey, look what our president has done!"

how do you people NOT see how fvckin' stupid you are?

He is no friend of minorities in this country. That was 2019 . What about 2020?

That's after the Chinese aided by Dr. Fauci's funding released a deadly virus on the world.

No wonder Biden is your idol. Your post and his statement shows you're both of the same racist mindset...

That's after the Chinese aided by Dr. Fauci's funding released a deadly virus on the world.

No wonder Biden is your idol. Your post and his statement shows you're both of the same racist mindset...

All of that is BS and republican propaganda . Dont believe a word of it.

-18.06%

------------------

Just pull everything out to save what you have …. That might help the situation

You can thank Biden for that then.
Generally a President has had nothing to do with my success in the market. I trade in both directions. If I depended on a politician for any success I’ve attained I would have likely ended up in a “computer room” and dependent on govt for my welfare (SS) check.

In the case of the market selling off this year….yes, Biden is a drift-less leader meandering from one room in the WH to another talking to the paintings. When he happens to appear “coherent”, Jill waddles him out to the microphones and let’s the WH PR staff conduct the cleanup operation after he speaks.

Generally a President has had nothing to do with my success in the market. I trade in both directions. If I depended on a politician for any success I’ve attained I would have likely ended up in a “computer room” and dependent on govt for my welfare (SS) check.

In the case of the market selling off this year….yes, Biden is a drift-less leader meandering from one room in the WH to another talking to the paintings. When he happens to appear “coherent”, Jill waddles him out to the microphones and let’s the WH PR staff conduct the cleanup operation after he speaks.
It is the idea behind spoken words not the messenger. I think that I had a good professional career in the computer room and very happy and exciting life with many enjoyable travels and I worked hard and paid into social security all my life and it is not welfare it is insurance at retirement.You do not sound like a very happy man perhaps it is because you are too critical of others.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT