ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger woods

Pfft. GK, Herdman, and many others were cheering for Tiger immediately before and immediately after his arrest LESS THAN TWO YEARS AGO for driving while high and/or drunk. They weren't cheering for him due to some perception that he was "trying really hard" to be a better person. They were cheering for him, because he is one of the best golfers of all time. It had nothing to do with them thinking he was trying really hard to be a better person.

It's not like he had his transgressions in 2009 and then suddenly started becoming a better person. He was shitty person before 2009. He was a shitty person in 2009 when it all came to light. He was a shitty person after 2009. He was a shitty person all of the way to at least less than two years ago . . . and some of those same shitty actions are just as evident now as they were back then.

Is there anything really wrong with cheering for one of the greatest to return to greatness?

Pfft. GK, Herdman, and many others were cheering for Tiger immediately before and immediately after his arrest LESS THAN TWO YEARS AGO for driving while high and/or drunk. They weren't cheering for him due to some perception that he was "trying really hard" to be a better person. They were cheering for him, because he is one of the best golfers of all time. It had nothing to do with them thinking he was trying really hard to be a better person.

It's not like he had his transgressions in 2009 and then suddenly started becoming a better person. He was shitty person before 2009. He was a shitty person in 2009 when it all came to light. He was a shitty person after 2009. He was a shitty person all of the way to at least less than two years ago . . . and some of those same shitty actions are just as evident now as they were back then.

Delmar O'Donnell : Well that's it, boys. I've been redeemed. The preacher's done warshed away all my sins and transgressions. It's the straight and narrow from here on out, and heaven everlasting's my reward.

Ulysses Everett McGill : Delmar, what are you talking about? We've got bigger fish to fry.

Delmar O'Donnell : The preacher says all my sins is warshed away, including that Piggly Wiggly I knocked over in Yazoo.

Ulysses Everett McGill : I thought you said you was innocent of those charges?

Delmar O'Donnell : Well I was lyin'. And the preacher says that that sin's been warshed away too. Neither God nor man's got nothin' on me now. C'mon in boys, the water is fine.

Is there anything really wrong with cheering for one of the greatest to return to greatness?

Wrong? No. But to say it’s hard not to cheer for him? That’s bullshit. It’s hard TO cheer for somebody who is as shitty of a person as he is.

This is the same exact argument I had with Mako regarding his love for Lance Armstrong.

People are rooting for a golfer not a saint. Most people can separate the two.

His actions definitely don't make him easy to cheer for. That's why athletes who allow dog fighting, assaulted women, etc. were so despised by even fans of their own teams.

Some people have higher ethics than you, back rubber.

His actions definitely don't make him easy to cheer for. That's why athletes who allow dog fighting, assaulted women, etc. were so despised by even fans of their own teams.

Tiger cheated on his wife. That's personal and caused him to divorce. Allegedly a bad tipper, cusses on the golf course, and doesn't give enough kids high fives(according to you). He is so bad.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU

Cheating on your wife, fvcking whores, and getting torn up and driving along wasted at 20 mph at 3am (the Ambien Walrus is a motherfvcker) are not in the same league as beating women or dog fighting.

Shit, Ray Lewis was probably involved in a murder and cover-up. He's in the fvcking Hall of Fame. Baltimore = no ethics. The whole city went Cherry Hill for Ray. Ain't seen nothin', no snitching.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Tiger cheated on his wife. That's personal and caused him to divorce.

No. He didn't just lose control during one passionate, heat-of-the-moment situation and cheat on his wife. He was traveling the world banging whores, bringing women into the home where his children lived, banging the daughter of his neighbor, etc. hundreds of times. There is a huge difference.

You've conveniently then left out all of his other major issues. Running over a fire hydrant while fvcked up during a fight with his wife. Being drunk/high and driving down a highway endangering the lives of others. Instead of coming clean about those things, he then bullshits everyone by saying it was a bad reaction to medicine. Asking to eat with a group of Navy Seals (he is obsessed with them according to a former close friend) and then sticking them with the bill. That alone shows so much about his character. After all of this, he then risks more embarrassment for his children by sending pictures of his crank to women, which of course, end up online.

driving along wasted at 20 mph at 3am (the Ambien Walrus is a motherfvcker) are not in the same league as dog fighting.

Where do you get that he was driving at just 20 mph? He was passed out in his car on the highway. His car wasn't moving. He passed the fvck out. Go watch the video I posted. He had no idea what state he was even in. He thought he was just in LA when he was actually in Florida. He wasn't driving at 20 mph.

And to say dog fighting is in a different league than having five drugs in your system/being wasted while driving? Bullshit. Dog fighting doesn't put a severe risk of human life in jeopardy. Driving as fvcked up as he was does.

Shit, Ray Lewis was probably involved in a murder and cover-up. He's in the fvcking Hall of Fame. Baltimore = no ethics. The whole city went Cherry Hill for Ray. Ain't seen nothin', no snitching.

And Ray Lewis caught shit for it everywhere he went. He flipped on the two guys he was with that night and became the star witness for the state. "No snitching"? Lewis DID snitch. He accepted a plea deal to snitch on the two guys he was with that night, who ended up being acquitted due to a self-defense argument. Further, after Lewis' major indiscretion (being with the two stabbers that night), he became a saint for the NFL. The guy was never an issue and did everything right. In comparison, Tiger has continued being a piece of shit for a decade in numerous incidents.

No. He didn't just lose control during one passionate, heat-of-the-moment situation and cheat on his wife. He was traveling the world banging whores, bringing women into the home where his children lived, banging the daughter of his neighbor, etc. hundreds of times. There is a huge difference.

You've conveniently then left out all of his other major issues. Running over a fire hydrant while fvcked up during a fight with his wife. Being drunk/high and driving down a highway endangering the lives of others. Instead of coming clean about those things, he then bullshits everyone by saying it was a bad reaction to medicine. Asking to eat with a group of Navy Seals (he is obsessed with them according to a former close friend) and then sticking them with the bill. That alone shows so much about his character. After all of this, he then risks more embarrassment for his children by sending pictures of his crank to women, which of course, end up online.

Where do you get that he was driving at just 20 mph? He was passed out in his car on the highway. His car wasn't moving. He passed the fvck out. Go watch the video I posted. He had no idea what state he was even in. He thought he was just in LA when he was actually in Florida. He wasn't driving at 20 mph.

And to say dog fighting is in a different league than having five drugs in your system/being wasted while driving? Bullshit. Dog fighting doesn't put a severe risk of human life in jeopardy. Driving as fvcked up as he was does.

And Ray Lewis caught shit for it everywhere he went. He flipped on the two guys he was with that night and became the star witness for the state. "No snitching"? Lewis DID snitch. He accepted a plea deal to snitch on the two guys he was with that night, who ended up being acquitted due to a self-defense argument. Further, after Lewis' major indiscretion (being with the two stabbers that night), he became a saint for the NFL. The guy was never an issue and did everything right. In comparison, Tiger has continued being a piece of shit for a decade in numerous incidents.
Oh damn, the poor Navy Seals. They were using him to. So, they could hang out with him. Good Lord. He didn't stick them with a bill. he didn't pick up the tab. So, they had to pay for their own cheese burgers. Who gives a shit. They were using him too and shouldn't have been doing that shit anyway. If I went to lunch with Tiger Woods I would expect him to pay for my meal.

He was addicted to pain killers. The world knows the story. He got on pain killers because of his back and injuries. He paid the price and got off them.

He hit a fire hydrant because he and his wife were into it. Again, he paid the price.

Americans and sports fans like a comeback story. His body was broken. He screwed up in life. He made a big comeback.

Where do you get that he was driving at just 20 mph? He was passed out in his car on the highway. His car wasn't moving. He passed the fvck out.

Define highway. I don't see a highway there. Yeah, that's a fun argument /s

I'm familiar with automobile damage. I saw the damage to his car. I stand by my statement of 20 mph.

No shit he thought he was in LA. He mixed pain pills with Ambien. That Walrus. He puts you on another planet without the aid of other things.

I'm not saying what he did was right. But there are levels of wrong. Blasting around at 150 mph drunk wrong? Nope, he didn't go there. Leave a bitch for dead after wrecking? Nah.

One is sadistic and indicative of a high level of psychopathy. Especially the shit Vick was doing. The other is clearly wrong, but committable by non-sadistic individuals. Ain't even the same ballgame.

"No snitching"?

I'm generalizing a standard of ghetto culture. The whole city, shit the whole NFL, ain't seen nothin' on Ray. He didn't do nothin'. Saint Ray, indeed.

Lewis' major indiscretion (being with the two stabbers that night), he became a saint for the NFL.

Involved in two homicides and a cover-up is a "major indiscretion"? Saint Ray, preaching the Lord. Amen and pass him the yellow jacket.

Reactions: i am herdman
Just to be fair to Yagi, he really hasn't been the same since Coach Jenkins stole his manhood a few years back. That's why I tend to cut him a little bit of slack. Once he grows his nuts back, then I'll go back to considering him fair game. For now, it's nothing more than arguing with your wife type stuff.

Reactions: 19MU88
Just to be fair to Yagi, he really hasn't been the same since Coach Jenkins stole his manhood a few years back. That's why I tend to cut him a little bit of slack. Once he grows his nuts back, then I'll go back to considering him fair game. For now, it's nothing more than arguing with your wife type stuff.
Easier just to agree and go cut grass or hang out in the garage and drink a cold one.

Reactions: 19MU88
Oh damn, the poor Navy Seals. They were using him to.

They were using him even though it was his request to meet them?

They were using him too and shouldn't have been doing that shit anyway.

Just because you were only qualified to be a grunt doesn't mean you should show so much jealousy towards the Seals.

He was addicted to pain killers. The world knows the story. He got on pain killers because of his back and injuries. He paid the price and got off them.

Pain killers have alcohol and marijuana in them? Interesting.

If he knew he was addicted to them, it makes it even worse that he got behind the wheel.

Define highway. I don't see a highway there. Yeah, that's a fun argument /s

It was on Indian Creek Parkway, which for the most part (including where he was stopped), is a six lane highway where the speed limit quickly increases from 45 mph to 55 mph to 70 mph. It's a highway, which is why he was stopped by the Florida HIGHWAY Patrol. Christ.

You guys try so hard and end up looking like morons.

And the damage to his car? He had two flat tires and damage to the front and rear bumpers. Sure, he could have been driving 20 mph (or slower) while trying to exit a parking lot and banging into things. That doesn't mean he was driving 20 mph the entire time. That's why he was stopped in a fvcking lane of traffic on a highway.

One is sadistic and indicative of a high level of psychopathy. Especially the shit Vick was doing. The other is clearly wrong, but committable by non-sadistic individuals. Ain't even the same ballgame.

No. Human lives are more valuable and important than animal lives. Allowing dogs to fight, though not morally acceptable, is far different than putting the lives of humans in serious jeopardy. How many kids put beta fighting fish in the same container together? Put insects together to fight? Sadistic and a high level of psychopathy? Hardly.

I'm generalizing a standard of ghetto culture. The whole city, shit the whole NFL, ain't seen nothin' on Ray. He didn't do nothin'. Saint Ray, indeed.

Involved in two homicides and a cover-up is a "major indiscretion"? Saint Ray, preaching the Lord. Amen and pass him the yellow jacket.

And your generalization makes no sense considering Ray DID snitch! He turned to the star witness for the state against the two guys he was with.

And there wasn't a single homicide let alone two homicides.

It was on Indian Creek Parkway, which for the most part (including where he was stopped), is a six lane highway where the speed limit quickly increases from 45 mph to 55 mph to 70 mph. It's a highway, which is why he was stopped by the Florida HIGHWAY Patrol. Christ.

Christ, here is the exact location of the stop. This is not a 70 mph divided highway. It's at a goddamn intersection.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/2...0x5a32bed37c2a048d!8m2!3d26.90548!4d-80.10254

You guys try so hard and end up looking like morons.

I knew what your reply would be, so I read the police report and checked out the location beforehand. Now who looks like a moron?

he was stopped by the Florida HIGHWAY Patrol.

That's odd, the police report is very clear the stop, investigation, and arrest were conducted by Jupiter Police. All six officers on the report are Jupiter Police. Source: https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/...iger-woods-dui-arrest/MlL0LPoV7rL6uNtOBh87xI/

Police report:

https://www.golf.com/tour-news/2017/05/31/tiger-woods-arrest-full-police-report-documents

How many kids put beta fighting fish in the same container together? Put insects together to fight?

Did you really just compare insects to dogs? Ah, whatever man...this can't even be a serious argument at this point, you are trolling.

He was pulled over by the Jupiter, FL police. Not the highway patrol
You’re wrong. Rifle was riding shotgun with one of his buddies whose a Florida highway patrolman on the way to vanilla ices house on Detroit Avenue when they pulled tiger over

Rooted hard for him because of all the surgeries he had after he messed up his marriage. The face he had to get up at 2 am the last day to try and get his back lined out left a big question mark on whether he could finish strong. None of you guys know him personally so that's a non factor. I was rooting for the same guy who was on Johnny Carson when he was a toddler. A child prodigy. Hope he doesn't catch Jack. He is from my era.

Christ, here is the exact location of the stop. This is not a 70 mph divided highway. It's at a goddamn intersection.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/2...0x5a32bed37c2a048d!8m2!3d26.90548!4d-80.10254

No, that is not the location of the stop, let alone the "exact location." Further, it is not at a "goddamn intersection." It is hundreds of yards away from any intersection, and much more than hundreds of yards from the intersection you claim it is at. That location is a long ways from where the stop took place. Here is a video that you haven't seen showing the initial contact and location of Tiger's car. As you can see, the first officer goes through a four way intersection before arriving at Tiger's car. Is there a four way intersection anywhere near where your link has the location being? No. Look at the video: Immediately after the intersection, there are are a bunch of mature trees planted in the median. Are there a bunch of mature trees (let alone any trees) planted immediately after the intersection in any of the closest four way intersections to where you think the stop was? No. Note: The arrest and when the Google street view imagery was created happened just 11 months from each other, so it isn't like the city created an entirely new median, planted fully grown trees, completely redesigned another turning lane past the intersection, and then closed off one of the streets off of the intersection.

It is a six lane highway separated by a large median.

I knew what your reply would be, so I read the police report and checked out the location beforehand. Now who looks like a moron?

You do! As I just showed, where you claim the stop happened and where it actually happened are a long ways from each other. Was it written down as the incorrect location? Possibly. Does Google Maps have a wrong location since there are no buildings around that street number? Most likely. Regardless, you look like the moron due to incorrectly arguing where the stop was.

That's odd, the police report is very clear the stop, investigation, and arrest were conducted by Jupiter Police. All six officers on the report are Jupiter Police. Source: https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/...iger-woods-dui-arrest/MlL0LPoV7rL6uNtOBh87xI/

Your own source claims that the pictures of the damaged vehicle taken at that stop location (which is different from where you claim) was provided by the Florida Highway Patrol.

Did you really just compare insects to dogs? Ah, whatever man...this can't even be a serious argument at this point, you are trolling.

Thanks for proving my point since you tried comparing human lives to dog lives.

He plead guilty to reckless driving

Yes, a local program there allows first time DUI criminals to accept reckless driving in order to avoid jail time as long as they follow some other requirements (some bullshit class, some bullshit community service, some bullshit probation). Considering he had already crashed his vehicle once in which he claimed it was due to prescription pills eight years earlier, you'd think prosecutors wouldn't be so lenient. Considering he had two flat tires and damage all over his car, you'd think prosecutors wouldn't be so lenient. Then, again, being worth nearly a billion dollars tends to help things move along.

These are called "dram shop" cases. One condition of being allowed to serve alcohol is that the establishment has a legal duty not to over serve people. We all know that pretty much every restaurant/bar ignores this responsibility but it exists nonetheless. Tiger, as the owner, and his girlfriend, as the manager, are responsible for setting up the procedures to ensure the restaurant lives up to its legal duty which it clearly failed to do here (the guy was over 3 times the limit). The kid that unfortunately was killed of course had personal responsibility for the crash as well. The question of who is at what degree of fault ultimately belongs to the jury and it wouldn't be shocking to me if they said it was 100% his fault.

With that said, it is almost a certainty that neither of them will have to pay a penny and it will fall back to the business' liability insurance coverage. They were likely named so they could more easily be made to cooperate with the discovery in the case.
I’ve learned never to trust the news on legal stories because you never get the whole story and they spin it to try to make it as dramatic as possible so who knows what all the real evidence shows.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT