ADVERTISEMENT

Time for Biden to grow a pair

I am a conservative. But, you realize the moment we do that we are in WW3. The Chinese will then step in and we are in a major global conflict with multiple nuclear powers.

Are you willing to send American young men/women to die in Ukraine at this moment? Are you willing to escalate this war?

Those are legitimate questions to ask.
The left has been clamoring for war. They've embraced AR's, nationalism, & borders too. What a time to be alive.

I am a conservative. But, you realize the moment we do that we are in WW3. The Chinese will then step in and we are in a major global conflict with multiple nuclear powers.

There is no guarantee that China will step in. I have a feeling, Putin may have burned some bridges there with this conflict. One thing I agree with Lavrov that the image of WW3 must be nuclear is a western one. WW3 does not have to be nuclear. It does raise the stakes but does don't have to be. Russian admin knows this.

THe issues is now, it is too late, we should have been tougher up front when Russia was massing divisions and divisions of troops and equipment on their border. Too late now for that, I agree. But, I don't know about a ground and air conflict involving US troops in Ukraine.

I didn't say it was Ground or a sustained attack. Just to break supply lines.

There is no guarantee that China will step in. I have a feeling, Putin may have burned some bridges there with this conflict. One thing I agree with Lavrov that the image of WW3 must be nuclear is a western one. WW3 does not have to be nuclear. It does raise the stakes but does don't have to be. Russian admin knows this.

I didn't say it was Ground or a sustained attack. Just to break supply lines.
If you send airplanes , you have to have command and control. Also, the ability to conduct search and rescue. So it is involves ground assets in some manner. You would have to have ground troops to paint the targets. We then, attack a supply line of his. Then, he attacks Poland or another NATO country. Attacking Russian troops by Americans is a declaration of war.

You can't assume he won't use a nuke or a tactical nuke(he has them and we gave them up).

China is already involved monetarily with Russia. THey can then join in other ways.

I just don't see it being wise right now.

Then, he attacks Poland or another NATO country.

No guarantee of that. No guarantee he wont later either.

You can't assume he won't use a nuke or a tactical nuke(he has them and we gave them up).

We give up the Nukes? No one informed the AF of that.

Attacking Russian troops by Americans is a declaration of war.
Wouldn't be the first time US and Russian troops squared off. Granada, Syria. Recent as 2018.

China is already involved monetarily with Russia. THey can then join in other ways.

China is not going to go to War on Putin's behalf.

No guarantee of that. No guarantee he wont later either.

We give up the Nukes? No one informed the AF of that.

Wouldn't be the first time US and Russian troops squared off. Granada, Syria. Recent as 2018.

China is not going to go to War on Putin's behalf.
we gave up our low level tactical nukes according to a treaty, the INF. the russians have them. Correct. I was reffering to tactical low grade nukes. We of course have other nukes and have the "tactical nukes' but we honor a treaty. the Russians not so much.

we've never been in conflict with them in their back door. This situation is completely different.

Last edited:
Why didn't we take out North Korean nuclear missile sites under your orange Jesus??

Why didn't we take out North Korean nuclear missile sites under your orange Jesus??

I answered that twice above. After the first summit Un quit launching missiles. I know the cult teaches you to talk in circles. Try to refrain from doing that here. All of us know what you are trying to do. The cult is wrong in their circle talking confrontational methods.

who's asking that? ignored member?
Yes

If you send airplanes , you have to have command and control. Also, the ability to conduct search and rescue.
Heard one "expert" say the surface to air missiles that would be used against US aircraft in Ukraine are located in Russia, and, in order for aircraft to operate within that airspace, those missiles would have to be taken out. That would definitely escalate this thing.

I answered that twice above. After the first summit Un quit launching missiles. I know the cult teaches you to talk in circles. Try to refrain from doing that here. All of us know what you are trying to do. The cult is wrong in their circle talking confrontational methods.

Yes
Ukraine and N Korea are two different sitations completely.

I would tell Putin that if he attacks and NATO country we will destroy his Army. I would send a clear message to him.

Heard one "expert" say the surface to air missiles that would be used against US aircraft in Ukraine are located in Russia, and, in order for aircraft to operate within that airspace, those missiles would have to be taken out. That would definitely escalate this thing.
we could sabatoge the convoys in other ways. but, someone is going to have to make that call. We could send in special operations to work with the Urkainians, We could also use unmarked drones but we would need control and would have to set up remote bases in Ukraine.

I am tempted to be for that but, I am not sure Mush has the cohones and resolve to do it. He also has a problem about keeping his mouth shut in such manners. It wold have to be 100% covert and a Ukraine mission with us behind the scenes. It could be done.

Ukraine and N Korea are two different sitations completely.

I would tell Putin that if he attacks and NATO country we will destroy his Army. I would send a clear message to him.
You're an idiot liar and oath breaker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT