ADVERTISEMENT

Time to shut down ALL social-media!

images

Yeah, like the last time you attempted to debate?

Please drop some more knowledge on us about how Harris "setttled" for the VP spot.
I’ve never met Greed, but if the man isn’t special needs he has to be borderline. That’s not a knock on special needs people. He literally just says the same things over and over and over.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I’ve never met Greed, but if the man isn’t special needs he has to be borderline. That’s not a knock on special needs people. He literally just says the same things over and over and over.
The only person on the board that has met Greed was Fever. I think Greed hired him to do some work for his wife.

Reportedly, 1/2 of Americans get their news from Facebook....which, if true, is a sad commentary on this country.
That's scary.
If you're referring to the Pew report from 2021, it's slightly above a 1/3, not half.
That's only slightly less scary.

I'd reckon 60% of this board gets a majority of its news on FB.

I agree. But the DNC is pushing for it

The immediate goal appears to be to reduce sickness and death among US citizens...as well as slow the spread of the disease.

I don't see this as a conspiracy to take away free speech.

If people are not getting vaccinated due to untrue/inaccurate FB reports, perhaps, FB should be held accountable for deaths for those who believed info published on their platform.

The immediate goal appears to be to reduce sickness and death among US citizens...as well as slow the spread of the disease.

If people are not getting vaccinated due to untrue/inaccurate FB reports, perhaps, FB should be held accountable for deaths for those who believed info published on their platform.
Thank goodness the Dems told us that urban blacks don’t know how to access the internet….lives saved.

Mental midget. You have potential, but you just want to be a jerk all the time.

rifle and I get along fine because he make it interesting. You just want to be an ass to the whole forum.
Not going to debate you idiots. In your case you're a ....

^^^oath breaker, insurrection supporter, lying trumptard.

Last edited:
You mean like you're an idiot?? Pervert.

By filtering your private text messages?

By filtering your private text messages?
You never did answer my question....

Is it OK with you if democrat political action committees send text messages to republicans during the 2022 campaign stating that republican congress members have already agreed to immediately eliminate social security if they win the House and Senate?

"Nearly every COVID death today could have been prevented."

What is your acceptable definition of "nearly"?

On another note you seem to be confirming that Trump's Operation Warp Speed is a success.

What is your acceptable definition of "nearly"?

On another note you seem to be confirming that Trump's Operation Warp Speed is a success.
The vast majority of today's COVID deaths are attributed to those who didn't get vaccinated. BTW, this article is hours old - unlike the one you linked..

Developing the vaccine was a success...but it's only a true success if it's administered...and those not getting vaccinated are primarily Trump Swallowers. So, while Trump's "Warp Speed" program was a success, he failed miserably in communicating the need to get the shot.

The vast majority of today's COVID deaths are attributed to those who didn't get vaccinated. BTW, this article is hours old - unlike the one you linked..

And yours quoted Fauci who doesn't have the highest degree of credibility at this point...

• Haha
Reactions: Chevy1
And yours quoted Fauci who doesn't have the highest degree of credibility at this point...
Actually, the linked article cited several sources. However, none were Drudge, Tucker, Breitbart or the Q-Anon website....so I don't expect you to believe it.

Actually, the linked article cited several sources. However, none were Drudge, Tucker, Breitbart or the Q-Anon website....so I don't expect you to believe it.

And yet most of those have been more correct about Covid than Fauci...

Such a laughing matter from both he and Governor Cuomo. How many nursing home patients died in NY???

Even from the liberal New York Times...

I'd take his word on COVID over you, Tucker or, most of all, Trump.

Which day? Fauci has changed his story quite often.

At least get your story straight but you just follow the narrative you are told to believe. Trump has touted the success of his Operation Warp Speed and has endorsed the vaccine, and early in the game.

Which day? Fauci has changed his story quite often.

At least get your story straight but you just follow the narrative you are told to believe. Trump has touted the success of his Operation Warp Speed and has endorsed the vaccine, and early in the game.

Over you or Trump? Any day.

When Fauci was wrong, he was responding to the info he had. Perhaps he misinterpreted some info.

But it's not like he communicated "it's like a cold" and "will be gone by April" while knowing the whole time it was a deadly disease.

Fauci is one of the worst things in America. They guy should have been fired already.

Over you or Trump? Any day.

When Fauci was wrong, he was responding to the info he had. Perhaps he misinterpreted some info.

But it's not like he communicated "it's like a cold" and "will be gone by April" while knowing the whole time it was a deadly disease.

Yep, keep believing Fauci. And what was his connection to the Wuhan lab?

Some of this might refresh your memory but I doubt it...

Yep, keep believing Fauci. And what was his connection to the Wuhan lab?

Some of this might refresh your memory but I doubt it...

That article is about as stupid as it gets. Seriously, it criticizes Fauci using polling in an effort to estimate how many would take the vaccine?

Has Fauci made errors? Yep. He's even said as much due to just not knowing all the complexities/nature of the virus....or he was following initial reports. Hell, I'll even go as far as to say he most certainly could have done better, but face it...if he'd followed Trump's direction instead of pushing back against his message of "it will fine by April"..you guys would love him....like you do that quack, Atlas.

That article is about as stupid as it gets. Seriously, it criticizes Fauci using polling in an effort to estimate how many would take the vaccine?

Has Fauci made errors? Yep. He's even said as much due to just not knowing all the complexities/nature of the virus....or he was following initial reports. Hell, I'll even go as far as to say he most certainly could have done better, but face it...if he'd followed Trump's direction instead of pushing back against his message of "it will fine by April"..you guys would love him....like you do that quack, Atlas.

About as stupid as it gets? That's some extreme hyperbole that immediately loses credibility. And no, it wasn’t criticism about polling. It was criticism for initially lying about using the polling data.

Amazing the grace you show Fauci yet remain so critical of so many others for lesser things.

Wuhan lab connection and related funding??? Abject denial of the lab leak theory??? Flip flopping on virtually everything from the severity of the virus to the effectiveness of masks??? Praising of Cuomo's New York response to Covid that cost the lives of thousands of nursing home patients??? I think these are more than errors and border on a gross mismanagement of the entire pandemic.

Fauci tried to present himself as the infallible face of the infallibility of science, neither of which is beyond reproach.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Got any proof that is, in fact, the intent of the Biden administration's initiative to limit bad info on Facebook?
Got any proof where I named the Biden administration? I said Democrats & the DNC

You're an idiot and bare-faced liar. Your orange jesus recommended the vaccine THREE MONTHS AFTER it came out.

I understand TDS adversely affects your cognitive reasoning ability, but let's look at some information from last November as the vaccines were being fast-tracked for approval by Trump's Operation Warp Speed.

"No doubt, Operation Warp Speed is a huge success," said Tinglong Dai, associate professor of Operations Management and Business Analytics at Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School in Baltimore.

"You can like or hate the Trump administration, but no doubt, it's a huge success — unprecedented success."

From Biden's own administration.

"Andy Slavitt, a senior adviser to the White House's Covid team, on Thursday credited the Trump administration’s Operation Warp Speed for spurring the development of a Covid vaccine at an unprecedented pace."

"“We’re grateful for the work that came before us and are doing the best we can to continue it and accelerate it,” Slavitt said on Fox News. “I would absolutely tip my hat. … The Trump administration made sure that we got in record time a vaccine up and out. That’s a great thing and it's something we should all be excited about.”"

"Slavitt’s comments come a day after former President Donald Trump, who was banned from Twitter earlier this year, issued a short, tweet-like statement arguing that without his administration’s work, “you wouldn’t be getting that beautiful 'shot' for 5 years, at best, and probably wouldn’t be getting it at all.”"

Reactions: HerdFan76
Got any proof where I named the Biden administration? I said Democrats & the DNC
The Biden administration is calling out FB - not Dems / DNC Therefore, should be no big deal - WHEW!. Perhaps, just another idiotic conspiracy theory? Nah

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT