ADVERTISEMENT

Time to shut down ALL social-media!

sYou're a lying Snot that supports an insurrection against the United States govt to overturn a free and fair election. That's the valid way. Liar.
hahha, I support an insurrection? In what way and how am I breaking my oath? Give me a way that I have broken my oath other than you saying you support an insurrection, which I don't. I don't financially, haven't been to DC in years. So, wasn't there. Don't even know anybody that was a part of it. Being a Republican(they freed the slaves by the way) doesn't make someone an insurrectionist. You simply can't provide a way and I take that oath seriously and still have one to do this day.

hahha, I support an insurrection? In what way and how am I breaking my oath? Give me a way that I have broken my oath other than you saying you support an insurrection, which I don't. I don't financially, haven't been to DC in years. So, wasn't there. Don't even know anybody that was a part of it. Being a Republican(they freed the slaves by the way) doesn't make someone an insurrectionist. You simply can't provide a way and I take that oath seriously and still have one to do this day.
You trumptard oath breaker. You don't have to contribute money or be there to support the insurrection. You only have to approve of it, and you certainly do.

Which is wrong, the CDC or LA?
"Fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance."

You trumptard oath breaker. You don't have to contribute money or be there to support the insurrection. You only have to approve of it, and you certainly do.

Kind of like you've done as you supported the Chinese cover-up of the Wuhan flu?

Or BLM riots, Antifa riots, and am waiting on him to speak out against communist regimes such as those in CUBA.
Right after you admit and apologize to the board for your support of an insurrection attempting to overturn a free and fair election. Oath breaker.

"Fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance."
What did the experts say about interstate travel when you went to see your son and his husband?

• Haha
Reactions: johns1124
Lots of stupid stuff on this board, as usual, and we know who's responsible.

This forum is almost unreadable now days.
Yep, with all the conservative lying, people having delusional ideas they actually run the board, oath breaking ex military supporting an armed insurrection to overturn a free and fair election, trumptard believing, and science denying, it gets almost intolerable. Then there's the conservative whining to deal with on top of that.

Yep, with all the conservative lying, people having delusional ideas they actually run the board, oath breaking ex military supporting an armed insurrection to overturn a free and fair election, trumptard believing, and science denying, it gets almost intolerable. Then there's the conservative whining to deal with on top of that.
You're the liar. And an idiot. And a marxist.

Make it permanent. Snot doesn't need your help to ruin the board, he can do it by his lonesome.
You ruined it. Only person that cares you.are here is rifle and that is token support. You.csnt even come up.with an original post

You ruined it. Only person that cares you.are here is rifle and that is token support. You.csnt even come up.with an original post
Well, rifle is 1 out of about 4 liberals on the board, so my approval rating is about the same as your orange Jesus.

Really? You are the problem here. Frankly Chris should tell you to shape up or ship out
Nope. You're the one who should be censored. You're the lying idiot oath breaker that posts about 1 of every 4 threads and it's nothing but stupidity.

Nope. You're the one who should be censored. You're the lying idiot oath breaker that posts about 1 of every 4 threads and it's nothing but stupidity.
Start your own threads then. I am carrying the weight around here and keeping the forum afloat. Matter of fact just don't read or comment on my threads since you don't like them There's a solution for you. Come up with your own stuff or stay out of mine.

Start your own threads then. I am carrying the weight around here and keeping the forum afloat. Matter of fact just don't read or comment on my threads since you don't like them There's a solution for you. Come up with your own stuff or stay out of mine.
Nope. I'm going to continue to expose your lying, stupidity, and oath breaking. No amount of your whining will make a difference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT