ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s NY trial

It’s an extension of the amount something has spread. The extent of something that spreads is the extention.

What a load of shit... 🤣 🤣 🤣

You should have written another post/novel and put that at the end. That way, no one would have read it. Not a good look for you, Grammar Nazi.

Last edited:
You're a Godless lying trumptard oath breaker sloth.
So when you control what a witness is allowed to say you are not really allowing the defense to call a witness.

It really doesn't matter though, the prosecution had a weak case, their star witness was caught in lies, another witness detailed sex with Trump, which is not a crime, and the star witness' ex lawyer proved how much of a liar Cohen is.

I seriously doubt they get a conviction.

Reactions: 30CAT and 19MU88
So when you control what a witness is allowed to say you are not really allowing the defense to call a witness.
Wrong. The defense can as a fact call the witness you're talking about. The judge explained WHY he made that ruling. The fact you ignore that is on YOU. You were and are wrong as usual.

Wrong. The defense can as a fact call the witness you're talking about. The judge explained WHY he made that ruling. The fact you ignore that is on YOU. You were and are wrong as usual.

Read what I said dumbass. When the judge controls what the witness can say then you don't get the full intent of calling that witness.

This is a expert in Federal election laws, supposedly what Trump violated, and the judge will not allow his full testimony.

Corruption at its finest

Reactions: 19MU88
Read what I said dumbass. When the judge controls what the witness can say then you don't get the full intent of calling that witness.

This is a expert in Federal election laws, supposedly what Trump violated, and the judge will not allow his full testimony.

Corruption at its finest
And the judge explained why he made that ruling. The fact that you don't understand that is why you're a Godless lying trumptard sloth.

^^not an attorney...but is a HS dropout and failed businessman^^

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
I NEED some trump chum. NOW !!
Dp-jJX.gif

And the judge explained why he made that ruling. The fact that you don't understand that is why you're a Godless lying trumptard sloth.
I understand perfectly you are the one who can't comprehend that we have a corrupt judge

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT