ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024? I don't see how

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
First of all, too damn old. Second of all, how do you forget this caving that he did on this bird flu?

I would be excited to vote for the man I thought he was in 2016 when I voted for him. But he turned out to be the biggest tax and spend liberal in history, and got conned into putting on a mask. Was stupid enough to actually get on TV and wear one. President of the damn United States cowered.

I sure as hell didn't. I put it on when people bitched at me or threatened me, but because I have no damn power. He had all the power. And didn't use it.

That's just absolute failure. How do you come back from that? I don't see how I could ever trust him again.

First of all, too damn old. Second of all, how do you forget this caving that he did on this bird flu?

I would be excited to vote for the man I thought he was in 2016 when I voted for him. But he turned out to be the biggest tax and spend liberal in history, and got conned into putting on a mask. Was stupid enough to actually get on TV and wear one. President of the damn United States cowered.

I sure as hell didn't. I put it on when people bitched at me or threatened me, but because I have no damn power. He had all the power. And didn't use it.

That's just absolute failure. How do you come back from that? I don't see how I could ever trust him again.
Haven’t you read the news today? He’s being reinstated in August...2021.

Haven’t you read the news today? He’s being reinstated in August...2021.
qGhiEIe.gif

Business insider for one.

And then you have the idiots like your orange jesus, sidney Powell, and of course q anon.

Business insider for one.

And then you have the idiots like your orange jesus, sidney Powell, and of course q anon.
Yehh how about Fraudci, China Virus, WHO, and let's get going. This is going to be fun.

Who the hell is DeSantis?

First of all, no way in hell of winning with that name. Second of all, he's probably just another Mitt Romney type of loser. DeSantis is another tackling dummy to be soundly drubbed. This will be a sound drubbing.

Like I said, I've voted R my whole life since I was conned into it in the 7th grade, but I don't even know who this guy is. Somebody from Florida.

No way in hell he wins. Might as well dig up Bob Dole and run him again. That's another reason it's a shame Trump blew it so bad. He was the only person among a party of nameless nobodies.

Now there's just nobody. Just like Duke's new coach. Who the hell is that? He might win, but only if he's able to keep Coach K's bag men happy.

• Haha
Reactions: AmeriKenny
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT