ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Fires 548 VA Employees

So, what good is keeping shitty doctors around doing? None. Cut dead weight and move on.

Because if you were capable of telling the truth, you'd agree that sometimes a poor doctor treating you right now might be better than waiting a year on a good doctor. When an administration has filled positions to the point of not needing any MORE doctors, then replace the poor doctors with good doctors. Unfortunately, you are not able to comprehend gray areas, only black and white.

The part I'm still waiting for is how any of this relates to Greed. He's not a veteran, nor does he have any close family members who stepped foot out of WV to serve in the US Armed Forces.

The part I'm still waiting for is how any of this relates to Greed. He's not a veteran, nor does he have any close family members who stepped foot out of WV to serve in the US Armed Forces.

Let me put this as plainly as I can say it....you are a liar.

"You're sick, in a hospital, and you need help. You choose poor doctor or no doctor?"

Do you see anything in the above sentence that gives you a third choice of waiting for a good doctor? No. There are 2 choices offered, count them. Then answer the question if you want to be the first to do so.
NO I don't accept your premise EG. There are never 2 choices in a hospital

NO I don't accept your premise EG. There are never 2 choices in a hospital

Then pretend it's on a battlefield and there are only 2 medics, one good and one poor. The good one is busy trying to save someone who is bleeding out and that leaves the poor medic to attend to you while you're bleeding out. You bleed to death if you wait for the good one. Poor medic or no medic?

Did that dumb it down enough for you?

Then pretend it's on a battlefield and there are only 2 medics, one good and one poor. The good one is busy trying to save someone who is bleeding out and that leaves the poor medic to attend to you while you're bleeding out. You bleed to death if you wait for the good one. Poor medic or no medic?

Answer my question greed. Poor employee or no employee

Not an answer to my question so actually answer the question and stop avoiding it. You are super busy you need help. Do you hire poor employees that you have to go back and check their work or do you not hire them

Not an answer to my question so actually answer the question and stop avoiding it. You are super busy you need help. Do you hire poor employees that you have to go back and check their work or do you not hire them

We are not talking about knowingly HIRING poor workers. Whether we are talking about kitchens or treating patients, retaining what we have while hiring more would be the better option. In my business a cabinet maker is the equivalent position as a doctor is to healthcare. Even a poor cabinet maker should be able to perform some of the work necessary to get the product out the door. If he can't actually build cabinets, maybe he can cut pieces to length, sand, stain, or apply a finish. Same with a doctor. If the doctor is a poor heart doctor as an example, can be treat something else? Stitching hands?Treat a flu? If the doctor can't be of ANY help in helping to remove the VA backlog problem, sure, get rid of them. If you can't agree with that, you're just wanting to fire someone for the sake of firing someone.

We are not talking about knowingly HIRING poor workers. Whether we are talking about kitchens or treating patients, retaining what we have while hiring more would be the better option. In my business a cabinet maker is the equivalent position as a doctor is to healthcare. Even a poor cabinet maker should be able to perform some of the work necessary to get the product out the door. If he can't actually build cabinets, maybe he can cut pieces to length, sand, stain, or apply a finish. Same with a doctor. If the doctor is a poor heart doctor as an example, can be treat something else? Stitching hands?Treat a flu? If the doctor can't be of ANY help in helping to remove the VA backlog problem, sure, get rid of them. If you can't agree with that, you're just wanting to fire someone for the sake of firing someone.
Do you have any idea how doctors are trained?

You crack me up. Your ananlogy doesn't apply. The entire VA system let go 25 MD's.The system has over 5,100 and that does not include PA's and CNP's who work closely with them at the 150 units. I know you do not understand how a hospital operates but they always have coverage, be it RN's or Physicians. You are trying to equate a life and death situation like a battlefield, to a 24/7 situation like a hospital. Hospitals replace staff all the time. Some resign and move on to other jobs in other hospitals. Occasionally a staff member is let go for one reason or another. Keep it up EG, cause once again you remind us that you have know idea what you are talking about. Please abandon the thread now

You are really making a retarded argument

Even a poor cabinet maker should be able to perform some of the work necessary to get the product out the door. If he can't actually build cabinets, maybe he can cut pieces to length, sand, stain, or apply a finish. Same with a doctor. If the doctor is a poor heart doctor as an example, can be treat something else? Stitching hands?Treat a flu? If the doctor can't be of ANY help in helping to remove the VA backlog problem, sure, get rid of them. If you can't agree with that, you're just wanting to fire someone for the sake of firing someone.

But what if that poor cabinet maker is just an all around fvckup in life, like you? He will grab a reciprocating saw to cut a valance and then try and use anchors to hang a cabinet without finding studs to screw into.

Next thing you know, the cabinet falls as the owner is looking at the shitty, uneven cuts made with the reciprocating saw, kills the owner, and now the "Doctor or no Doctor" question is moot.

The question then becomes funeral director or no funeral director? Hopefully, the funeral director isn't also a fvckup, like you.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
You crack me up. Your ananlogy doesn't apply. The entire VA system let go 25 MD's.The system has over 5,100 and that does not include PA's and CNP's who work closely with them at the 150 units. I know you do not understand how a hospital operates but they always have coverage, be it RN's or Physicians. You are trying to equate a life and death situation like a battlefield, to a 24/7 situation like a hospital. Hospitals replace staff all the time. Some resign and move on to other jobs in other hospitals. Occasionally a staff member is let go for one reason or another. Keep it up EG, cause once again you remind us that you have know idea what you are talking about. Please abandon the thread now

Every time a con doesn't want to answer a question, they claim poor analogy. Fact is you're just not smart enough to answer a simple yes/no question.

Are you now going to argue that a poor heart surgeon can't quickly learn to do stitches?

tenor.gif

But what if that poor cabinet maker is just an all around fvckup in life, like you? He will grab a reciprocating saw to cut a valance and then try and use anchors to hang a cabinet without finding studs to screw into.

Next thing you know, the cabinet falls as the owner is looking at the shitty, uneven cuts made with the reciprocating saw, kills the owner, and now the "Doctor or no Doctor" question is moot.

The question then becomes funeral director or no funeral director? Hopefully, the funeral director isn't also a fvckup, like you.

Any time you want to compare the quality of my work to yours let me know. Moron.

I'm not sure why you hate veterans, but it will help them in the long run. Why would you be against firing people for misconduct and performance?

HE FIRED THEM BECAUSE THEY REFUSED TO TAKE A LOYALTY PLEDGE
TO TRUMP.

FINALLY ONE THING HE CAN DO - FIRE PEOPLE.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT