ADVERTISEMENT

Trump handled the China Virus better than Mush

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
True. Mush has turned this into a worse cluster mess. The Chinese started it(FAUCI KNOWS)..But Mush has made this a bigger Charlie Foxtrot. All his mandates and all that bs have tried up tests. They need to work on treatments and stop shaming people

No way Mush would have got three vaccines to market. He is an old wokr out lifer govt hack. Cannot move either expediency and can't think outside of a big govt box.

And the Chinese can kiss my ass. The Democrats will never get to thr bottom of it. They know though.

More deaths under Mush
Not enough test kits
Decided people further
Undo burden on employers and employees
Waffling over guide lines

Need we go on

Reactions: 19MU88
Sad but true....but deaths are occurring at a higher rate in Trump counties vs Biden counties:

A total of 25 out of every 100,000 residents in counties that voted for Donald Trump died of Covid in October, compared with the 7.8 per 100,000 in counties that voted heavily for Biden, according to the data analysis from the Times.

October marked the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap of death rates in red and blue counties widened..

Covid-19 deaths in heavily Biden counties and swing counties did not rise over the past two months, despite the nationwide surge in cases.

Sad but true....but deaths are occurring at a higher rate in Trump counties vs Biden counties:

A total of 25 out of every 100,000 residents in counties that voted for Donald Trump died of Covid in October, compared with the 7.8 per 100,000 in counties that voted heavily for Biden, according to the data analysis from the Times.

October marked the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap of death rates in red and blue counties widened..

Covid-19 deaths in heavily Biden counties and swing counties did not rise over the past two months, despite the nationwide surge in cases.

that's off topic

I could say Trump won more counties

And those numbers will change dramatically when you look at December. The flu spreads inside. Southern folks are inside more in the summer, northern folks are more inside in the winter.

I am not sure what that has to do with a map showing which counties were won by Trump.
Chevy posted some maps about who was dying of covid. Which was not relevant to the topic. Trump clearly handled it better under tougher circumstances

I was just throwing out Trump won more counties to his non relevant reply.

Chevy posted some maps about who was dying of covid. Which was not relevant to the topic. Trump clearly handled it better under tougher circumstances

I was just throwing out Trump won more counties to his non relevant reply.
Correct. My question still stands and is waiting for a coherent response from you.

Correct. My question still stands and is waiting for a coherent response from you.
I never doubted the maps. Mush is still the President and has had more death under his time than Trump did and Mush had 3 vaccines, data on treatments, and more people with immunity. Along with a 4th vaccines likely on the way soon. They gave Trump hell over it and now look at their colossal failure. Lines to get tests, etc.

I never doubted the maps. Mush is still the President and has had more death under his time than Trump did and Mush had 3 vaccines, data on treatments, and more people with immunity. Along with a 4th vaccines likely on the way soon. They gave Trump hell over it and now look at their colossal failure. Lines to get tests, etc.
Do you believe Operation Warp Speed was a resounding success?

Didn't see a map in either article posted. Perhaps a bad link.

The articles I posted cited 25 people out of 100K in Trump counties died from Covid while deaths in Biden counties were 8 out of 100K. Coincidentally, 91% of adults have received at least one shot in Biden Counties where that number is 60% in Trump counties.

However, it doesn't absolve the fact that more deaths have occurred during Biden's term in office. Perhaps if Biden would have used the approach of citing Trump's success with "Operation Warp Speed", there would have been a stronger vaccination response from those in counties Trump won? Of course, this assumes vaccine works as the pharma companies, medical community and the data suggest.

I could say Trump won more counties
The numbers I cited were deaths per 100K people. The number of counties really has nothing do to with it....likewise, we're discussing a death rate for comparison purposes. We're not discussing total deaths because 67 million more Americans reside in Biden counties than Trump counties.

Assumptions like this are too broad to be made accurately. Plus, counties don't vote, the people do.

Reactions: ohio herd
The numbers I cited were deaths per 100K people. The number of counties really has nothing do to with it....likewise, we're discussing a death rate for comparison purposes. We're not discussing total deaths because 67 million more Americans reside in Biden counties than Trump counties.
Well, we were discussing Trump handled the virus better than Mush, even with tougher circumstances. Trump won more counties, so I guess there are more counties to nitpick over.

Assumptions like this are too broad to be made accurately. Plus, counties don't vote, the people do.
It's statistically significant which is why it's studied and reported.

Well, we were discussing Trump handled the virus better than Mush, even with tougher circumstances. Trump won more counties, so I guess there are more counties to nitpick over.
There's no denying the numbers of death during Biden's term. But if Trump counties had vaccinated at the rate as Biden counties?

In the end, Biden is as ineffective in communicating the urgency of getting vaccinated to the MAGA crowd as Trump was in communicating how "it was the flu" to the majority of Americans.

Last edited:
It's statistically significant which is why it's studied and reported.

There's no denying the numbers of death during Biden's term. But if Trump counties had vaccinated at the rate as Biden counties?

In the end, Biden is as ineffective in communicating the urgency of getting vaccinated to the MAGA crowd as Trump was in communicating how "it was just the flu" to the majority of American

It's still broad and not as accurate as needed to make a proper conclusion from the data.

Several years back the left always attempted to depict the poorest states and counties as voting republican. The problem with that assumption was the fact that most of the poor people in those counties didn't vote on a regular basis and were overwhelmingly self identified democrats. That is why I said counties don't vote but the people do.

It's still broad and not as accurate as needed to make a proper conclusion from the data.

Several years back the left always attempted to depict the poorest states and counties as voting republican. The problem with that assumption was the fact that most of the poor people in those counties didn't vote on a regular basis and were overwhelmingly self identified democrats. That is why I said counties don't vote but the people do.
25 people out of 100K in counties that voted for Trump died from COVID. 300% higher than deaths in counties that voted for Biden.

At the same time, the percent of adult population vaccinated is 30% higher in Biden counties.

People voted... people were vaccinated and people died from covid. I understand what you're saying, but the differences here are humongous...too big for some statistical slight of hand, abnormality or strange coincidence IMO.

25 people out of 100K in counties that voted for Trump died from COVID. 300% higher than deaths in counties that voted for Biden.

At the same time, the percent of adult population vaccinated is 30% higher in Biden counties.

People voted... people were vaccinated and people died from covid. I understand what you're saying, but the differences here are humongous...too big for some statistical slight of hand, abnormality or strange coincidence IMO.
Maybe we should be working on treatment with the same energy that is put into vaccines and wearing a mask that is basically ineffective.

Mush is the one that claimed he is going to shut down the virus, we could be heading towards a catastrophe of biblical proportions but they wanted to focus on shutdowns, mask mandates, and vaccine shaming.

Maybe we should be working on treatment with the same energy that is put into vaccines and wearing a mask that is basically ineffective.

Mush is the one that claimed he is going to shut down the virus, we could be heading towards a catastrophe of biblical proportions but they wanted to focus on shutdowns, mask mandates, and vaccine shaming.
You don't have covid 19. It was over on Easter of 2020.

Trump handled it the worst way possible.

I would have rather had Biden in there when it came out. Biden is a weak leader. People would not have listened as intently as they did to Trump. And Trump closed us down.

I can never forget it. Just like I can't forget Mike DeWine turning Ohio into West Virginia with his shutdowns. Ohio became a poverty stricken pile of shit over this garbage. It's back now maybe, but it was the worst. My nerves will never recover from it. Trump lied and I died.

• Haha
Reactions: i am herdman
And Trump closed us down
Just when I start to think maybe you're not just full of shit, you go and prove me wrong.

The shutdowns occurred on the State level. Trump started encouraging states to reopen as soon as he could, even if it was too early, but Democrat run states wanted to stay locked down, seemingly forever.

I won't bother suggesting reasons and political motivation behind each side's strategy for reopening, but stop with this nonsense that Trump shut everything down.

The hilarity of this entire argument is the underlying premise that government and politicians can do anything to significantly impact a public health crisis. Viruses gonna virus.

OK. Then let's pass a bill to prevent the federal government from funding science and then sit back and watch the calamity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT