ADVERTISEMENT

Why is the damn White House so scared to Call Out China on the China Virus?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
That lesbo nappy head press secretary got mad because a reporter tried to ask Fauci if he had done enough to try to figure out the origins of the China Virus. Lesbo Nappy Head got mad and said I am done with you. Shut it down.

Why is the Mush admin so scared to say it. We all know it.

I think it has something to with him and his staff beind scared of China and Joe Mush Brain's involvment with the Chinese.

Another thing - you ever notice there’s hardly any news on the networks that cover the global economy, especially China?

I was thinking about that so I started a deep dive on China. What I have found is they are way more screwed than we are. In a nutshell:

One child policy creates an inverted pyramid much worse than our baby boom problem.

They basically forced all of those “one child” kids to go to college. So they did, but the economy is still labor based, so not enough jobs for college grads - 20% youth unemployment rate.

The ones that can get a job work what they call a 9-9-6 schedule. So 12 hours a day, six days a week. However, because of the glut of job seekers, they don’t pay well for those hours.

This has led to “let it rot” movement among young workers (like our “quiet quitting” here, but more extreme). Xi has been having to give speeches imploring young workers to take up their responsibilities.

Their GDP has been dropping by $45 billion per month. They have energy shortages, water shortages and food shortages.

Reactions: Jartard
Another thing - you ever notice there’s hardly any news on the networks that cover the global economy, especially China?

I was thinking about that so I started a deep dive on China. What I have found is they are way more screwed than we are. In a nutshell:

One child policy creates an inverted pyramid much worse than our baby boom problem.

They basically forced all of those “one child” kids to go to college. So they did, but the economy is still labor based, so not enough jobs for college grads - 20% youth unemployment rate.

The ones that can get a job work what they call a 9-9-6 schedule. So 12 hours a day, six days a week. However, because of the glut of job seekers, they don’t pay well for those hours.

This has led to “let it rot” movement among young workers (like our “quiet quitting” here, but more extreme). Xi has been having to give speeches imploring young workers to take up their responsibilities.

Their GDP has been dropping by $45 billion per month. They have energy shortages, water shortages and food shortages.
Which in on way, could make them more dangerous. If they believe they have a small window to take Taiwan, they could move on in the next few years. Risky, but they would control much of the worlds electronic chip seats at that point and a large portion of the GDP.

American business and people really to the large part still don't care about China or really have a feeling of let's get those Chinese. So, are we really going to screw them. It will take some time for us to get things manufactured here and we will still be at their mercy somewhat.

Will be interesting to see what happens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT