ADVERTISEMENT

Trump officially agrees to debate Hyena on Fox

mlblack16.

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2017
Seems more than fair having Fox host, considering Trump agreed to CNN against Biden and with Biden being provided all of the questions beforehand.

Debate

Reactions: 30CAT
Seems more than fair having Fox host, considering Trump agreed to CNN against Biden and with Biden being provided all of the questions beforehand.

Debate
Kamala is actually more of a sociopathic liar in debates than Trump. She openly admitted on national tv to Stephen Colbert she'll say anything in a debate, followed by defensive cackling.

But he's the one hiding...

"Michael Tyler, the Harris campaign communications director, said "Donald Trump is running scared and trying to back out of the debate he already agreed to and running straight to Fox News to bail him out.""

"David Plouffe, an adviser to former President Barack Obama who recently joined the Harris campaign, said on X "Now, he seems only comfortable in a cocoon, asking his happy place Fox to host a Trump rally and call it a debate. Maybe he can only handle debating someone his own age." Trump is 78 and Harris, 59."

"Say it to my face"

But only in an environment that I feel safe...

Overall, of course Fox is pro Republican and pro Trump, but not everyone. Bret Baier and Niel Cavuto are no fans of Trump.

Because it was with someone completely different.
So “anytime, anyplace, anywhere” only means on a network he chooses, with the moderators he chooses, at a time and place that he chooses, against a person that he chooses?

The date was already set and cleared from his schedule. The entire thing was done. He just needed to show up. Changing is opponent more than two months out for a debate shouldn’t impact him needing to change everything, unless of course, he is scared and can’t back up his words.

So “anytime, anyplace, anywhere” only means on a network he chooses, with the moderators he chooses, at a time and place that he chooses, against a person that he chooses?

The date was already set and cleared from his schedule. The entire thing was done. He just needed to show up. Changing is opponent more than two months out for a debate shouldn’t impact him needing to change everything, unless of course, he is scared and can’t back up his words.
Notice how it doesn't say "anyone". The terms agreed to changed when Biden dropped out. Trump is well within his right to make demands to the person that received no votes in the democratic primary.

Spin harder. He met your original candidate on your grounds, with your refs, and with additional rules requested by your team.

GTFO with your bullshit. Do you seriously not remember any of that or are you being deliberately ignorant?

The dems trash talking about the debates is hilarious...

That debate did not make Joe's day. In fact, it sent Joe's political existence into a tailspin.

Last edited:

Hurrican Florence is 'one of the wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of water'​

Yep. From the standpoint of water.
No shit. There were dead fish on Interstate 40 and Highway 9. Worst wide spread flooding I had ever seen. Very sad. Some of the same people had been totally flooded 18 months prior.

No shit. There were dead fish on Interstate 40 and Highway 9. Worst wide spread flooding I had ever seen. Very sad. Some of the same people had been totally flooded 18 months prior.
Yep. From the standpoint of water.

Did you know that Hurricane Patricia had the highest sustained winds from the standpoint of wind.

He absolutely did. He claimed that he was pulling out of the debate due to a "conflict of interest" since it was scheduled to be done by ABC and trump is in litigation against ABC for defamation. The best part? His litigation began in March. He agreed to the debate in May, two months after. Yet now he is pulling out due to a conflict of interest that he suddenly just realized?

Spin harder. He met your original candidate on your grounds, with your refs, and with additional rules requested by your team.

GTFO with your bullshit. Do you seriously not remember any of that or are you being deliberately ignorant?
No, moron. Three debates were agreed to. He has backed out now due to "conflict of interest" even though he knew of this conflict months before agreeing to the three debates. Oh, yeah- he also claimed he didn't need to debate since everybody already knew the positions of each candidate.

Oh, yeah- he also claimed he didn't need to debate since everybody already knew the positions of each candidate.
That was in the primaries. Again, he agreed to debate Biden and did so on their home turf.

I don't see anything about him agreeing to debate Hyena prior to his offer to debate with Fox News hosting. He agreed to debate Biden, but you keep lying.

I mean, I don't blame you for trying to run cover and lie about the facts. You ONLY want Kamala to debate IF it's with liberal hosts AND on a liberal network, so they can feed her the questions beforehand. You know she's just as much of a mess as Biden when going off script. You won't admit to any of this, but you also don't need to. It's obvious to everyone on here what you're doing.

Edit: it clearly states he agreed to two debates - with Biden

Why can't you tell the truth?

That was in the primaries. Again, he agreed to debate Biden and did so on their home turf.

I don't see anything about him agreeing to debate Hyena prior to his offer to debate with Fox News hosting. He agreed to debate Biden, but you keep lying.

I mean, I don't blame you for trying to run cover and lie about the facts. You ONLY want Kamala to debate IF it's with liberal hosts AND on a liberal network, so they can feed her the questions beforehand. You know she's just as much of a mess as Biden when going off script. You won't admit to any of this, but you also don't need to. It's obvious to everyone on here what you're doing.

Edit: it clearly states he agreed to two debates - with Biden

Why can't you tell the truth?
He didn’t only debate Biden, he both embarrassed and retired that MF’er.

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT