ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Promised to Protect Steel. Layoffs Are Coming Instead.

I thought you cons were for free trade and globalization. You do realize that cheap Chinese steel saves you a buck or two, right? Plus, this tax cut will make our steel mills competitive with foreign countries, right?

We need to make a board similar to Pullman where it is by invite only. If an invitee fails to live up to the bare minimum of intelligence required, they will be booted.
this exists but it's not something we discuss openly. there's a reason you haven't been made aware of it.

bwahahaha - like i have to give you any explanation for anything. you are simply a gnat on a message board

Here, let me help you:

"I was clearly a moron and 'liking' a post which I agreed with even though it was entirely incorrect. Now that I, along with numerous others, have been called out on it and tagged in the message, the thread has sat dormant for hours. I am sure you understand why."

Here, let me help you:

"I was clearly a moron and 'liking' a post which I agreed with even though it was entirely incorrect. Now that I, along with numerous others, have been called out on it and tagged in the message, the thread has sat dormant for hours. I am sure you understand why."
Wow. My apologies to extragreen for thinking he was the biggest psychopath on this board

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT