ADVERTISEMENT

Trump SCOTUS Immunity Arguments Today

I don’t think the average person gets how important this ruling will be
They are going to send it back to lower court to determine what constitutes presidential orbit duties and what doesn’t. SCOTUS is going to punt.
Mascot Punting GIF by Crash Bandicoot

Do you think Presidents should have full unqualified immunity?

There is another side to this... I keep telling you to look at the big picture but you keep disappointing me...☹️

There is another side to this... I keep telling you to look at the big picture but you keep disappointing me...☹️

What do pardons have to do with this?

The SC is doing nothing but delaying the trial for trump. Pitiful.
It's a shit show. We actually heard an argument that unless a law specifically says POTUS can't do it, it's cool. Like POTUS could walk into the White House Press Briefing Room, pull out an Uzi, spray the entire room of reporters, and it's cool because murder laws don't mention the President. Which would be kinda ironic as the room is named for James Brady.

The only reason to even entertain such horsehit is delay.

It's a shit show. We actually heard an argument that unless a law specifically says POTUS can't do it, it's cool. Like POTUS could walk into the White House Press Briefing Room, pull out an Uzi, spray the entire room of reporters, and it's cool because murder laws don't mention the President. Which would be kinda ironic as the room is named for James Brady.

This isn’t even a left wing smear. The specific example of a president ordering a hit on a political rival was brought up and Trump’s lawyers argued it isn’t illegal.

Is that a country you want to live in?

Ugghhh, that is not what they are saying.

That is how the impeachment process works.
Trump was impeached and convicted? Yes the argument is impeach first and the president should have immunity because if not then the next guy could prosecute for anything like droning an American citizen without due process

Trump was impeached and convicted? Yes the argument is impeach first and the president should have immunity because if not then the next guy could prosecute for anything like droning an American citizen without due process
I did not say, nor imply that he was convicted.

Do you think Presidents should have full unqualified immunity?
As it concerns his job, yes. If he robs a bank or shoots a kid at McDonalds, no.

Take the case at hand. It is certainly debatable if the election was completely up and up. Should a president just let things go? What level of proof would be required to question and investigate the results? Who determines if that level has been reached or of it hasn’t, some unelected DOJ person?

Should Bush be indicted for the “yellow cake” fallacy? Should Obama be indicted for droning American citizens in violation of due process? Should FDR have been indicted for sitting on his fore knowledge of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor?

Bernie-boy and extralyingdumbass are disappointed that more election interference may not happen. Look at the bright side, fellas. Bragg is doing the same thing, but it actually helped Trump. So maybe this is a good thing for you guys.

Bottom Line, at most, Trump is guilty of misdemeanors, which have gone past their statute of limitations.

All of this, like the Russia Collusion fiction written by Democrats, has been nothing more than trying to keep Trump from being president and off the campaign trail.

Truth be told, you guys couldn't care less whether Trump is innocent or not.

All you care about is your party winning, America be damned. Afterall, you took today’s America over a better America under Trump.

Kind of pathetic, really.

Reactions: Marc22 and KyMUfan

^^^found liable for defamation, fraud, and sexual abuse.
Presently under 88 felony indictments. Lifelong thug and America hater.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT