ADVERTISEMENT

Trumpers

For every one of these videos, there are 100 videos of liberals proving their idiocy. Not sure what you’re actually bragging about.

Reactions: 30CAT

6 months and no term restrictions. So it is true. Of course, Democrats don't care anyway.

19 states, which includes California, allow abortions up to 6 months.

Six states (Alaska, Oregon, New Mexico, Colorado, Vermont, New Jersey) and Washington, D.C., do not impose any term restrictions. That has not changed since the overturning of Roe.

6 months and no term restrictions. So it is true. Of course, Democrats don't care anyway.

19 states, which includes California, allow abortions up to 6 months.

Six states (Alaska, Oregon, New Mexico, Colorado, Vermont, New Jersey) and Washington, D.C., do not impose any term restrictions. That has not changed since the overturning of Roe.
Moron, which part of the video was too difficult for you to understand? The deplorable is claiming that it is legal in California to kill babies up to four weeks after they are born. He read it in the "national media" . . . many of them. He had a chance to change his argument when asked if he meant "post-birth abortion," and he double-down on his stupidity.

Now, your turn: how the fvck are you so stupid to argue that "it is true" and have no fvcking idea what the guy was talking about?

This is what I mean when I say you fvcking morons can't even follow a basic discussion/argument.

Moron, which part of the video was too difficult for you to understand? The deplorable is claiming that it is legal in California to kill babies up to four weeks after they are born. He read it in the "national media" . . . many of them. He had a chance to change his argument when asked if he meant "post-birth abortion," and he double-down on his stupidity.

Now, your turn: how the fvck are you so stupid to argue that "it is true" and have no fvcking idea what the guy was talking about?

This is what I mean when I say you fvcking morons can't even follow a basic discussion/argument.

Didn't watch the video and don't care.

Killing babies is killing babies. Leftists and their bleaters have no issue with it...even up to the moment of birth.

So much anger from you. You need medicated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT