ADVERTISEMENT

TV/Stream game tonight

Oct 28, 2007
I realize the Marshall, UAB game is on Bein Sports tonight. I have Comcast here in Huntington ,they don't have the correct Bein channel for the game. Our Herd Vision subscription doesn't have the game either! Not really wanting to buy any other steaming services such as Rocu.
I know the last Mashall basketball game that was on Bein Sports was streamed free! So my question is; Does anyone have a free streaming link for tonights game?
Thanks, Go HERD!!

FINAL from Birmingham.....HERD 77---UAB 91...OUCH!

MU needs some help this weekend to finish in the Top 4 and gain a bye in Frisco. Dan did not mince his post game comments. "Jon had a great game, freshman, Williams & George played hard defense and rebounded the ball for us." He was disappointed in Burks & Penava's lackluster effort of "bringing it tonight." "Our Big 3 (Elmore, Peneva & Burks) have to play two halves and we must play our game to be successful....when we do...we can play with anyone!"

Nothing More---nothing less!

HerdZilla22

Last edited:
Reactions: chuck1069
FINAL from Birmingham.....HERD 77---UAB 91...OUCH!

MU needs some help this weekend to finish in the Top 4 and gain a bye in Frisco. Dan did not mince his post game comments. "Jon had a great game, freshman, Williams & George played hard defense and rebounded the ball for us." He was disappointed in Burks & Penava's lackluster effort of "bringing it tonight." "Our Big 3 have to play two halves and we must play our game to be successful....when we do...we can play with anyone!"

Nothing More---nothing less!

HerdZilla22

Are you freaking kidding me???? 7 offensive rebounds and only making 41 of an incredible 99 shots? Gary, when the shots are not falling, you MUST play defense and REBOUND.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/matchup?gameId=400992692

Are you freaking kidding me???? 7 offensive rebounds and only making 41 of an incredible 99 shots? Gary, when the shots are not falling, you MUST play defense and REBOUND.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/matchup?gameId=400992692

I agree with you 100 %. I think Peneva had 3 points and maybe 4 boards. Not acceptable! Chis Cokley lit him up in Huntington & added insult to injury tonight. Dan said it plainly...."We have to be better!" Bet it's a quiet trip to MTSU. Rice needs to defeat UTSA Saturday or most likely The Herd is seated 5 th. I doubt The Blue Raiders have forgotten the butt kicking The HERD gave them in Huntington. MTSU laid it on WKY this evening at home...82--64.

HerdZilla22

Last edited:
We need a big athletic guy underneath Penva and Meovich are just not cutting it.. I know Penva is leading the country in blocks but the Dude doesn’t even weigh 200lbs wet and gets pushed around like he’s not around also he can’t rebound worth a damn. Meovich shouldn’t even be playing D1 ball in my opinion. I hate that this team has all this talent outside and it’s waisting because rebounding and defense.

Last edited:
Shocking opinions.
[/B]

SAD Sam.....unlike your usual negative posts.....most of us look for the BRIGHT SIDE of things. However, last night ONLY Elmore, Williams & George came to play in the eyes of Coach Dan. I tell it like is....The Herd got taken out behind the woodshed by UAB and especially by Cokley.

HerdZilla22

Reactions: chuck1069
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT