ADVERTISEMENT

Two chicks at the same time

Getting head from a two headed chick sounds fascinating, but having to hear them both talking afterwards probably wouldn't make it worth the experience.

Getting head from a two headed chick sounds fascinating, but having to hear them both talking afterwards probably wouldn't make it worth the experience.
Two heads but they only have one Vagina. Supposably the dude is only married to one of them. What happens if the other one gets married too? That Biscuit becomes a high mileage hole.

Two heads but they only have one Vagina. Supposably the dude is only married to one of them. What happens if the other one gets married too? That Biscuit becomes a high mileage hole.
@MichiganHerd and @mlblack16. taking turns. the cumming dna tests to determine which deadbeat the father is of each kid popped out along with paternal lawsuits will be pure entertainment. hell, the fisticuffs between the mothers over each sleeping with the other's husband would draw more than UFC 300.

• Haha
Reactions: GeauxHerd
@MichiganHerd and @mlblack16. taking turns. the cumming dna tests to determine which deadbeat the father is of each kid popped out along with paternal lawsuits will be pure entertainment. hell, the fisticuffs between the mothers over each sleeping with the other's husband would draw more than UFC 300.
@MichiganHerd and I had to compromise with those bitches. My preference was to cum inside their collective vag while Michigan preferred going down on them.

Our solution? I got to go first, then Michigan.

• Haha
Reactions: i am herdman
Two heads, one cream pie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT