ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler is on Jimmy Kimmel Thursday night at 1135.

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
Tyler is being called the biggest thing in Nashville right now by that radio station in Nashville that is the largest country station in America. Our radio's now have far more country stations than ever. Tyler sold out Red Rocks. The stones U2 and big-time bands plays at red rock. Going to a birthday party tommorrow and Chico,David Prince, aka laid back country picker is playing for the party. He opened for Tyler in front of 10,000 people now. He has me a cd'of him and Tyler playing with Jack White and kid rock at kid's house in Tennessee. Now that is cool. Sean Whiting is next to bust out of eastern KY. More stars from here than anywhere

Come on guys. The biggest star in Nashville today and he is one of our own. Rifle said he might make a living playing music but niot much more not enough people like folk Americana musicians. Americana is where you find the best musicians.

1) He’s not anywhere close to being the “biggest star in Nashville.”

2) I never said that he might make a living but not much more. In fact, I said the opposite. I said that like Texas Country artists, he could make a damn good living making hundreds of thousands per year, but that the genre of his music being outside of the popular genres would prohibit him from being a household name.

Reactions: GreenDuke
Fox news ran a poll, and 98.4% of all likely Trump supporters prefer Tyler Childers over ludicrous.

CNN ran a poll and 97.6% of those cheeto supporters couldn’t actually read the poll.

Unrelated, Denise ran a pole from the bottom to the top and back down again.

just to let you know, I run a tight ship here. Things are going smoothly. Don't **** it up.
sL9u9D.gif

He is a RCA man now and playing the grand old opry And bought a home outside of nashville . You want to make that millions he will make.Ths Tyler, Chris and sturgill tour in 2020 will be one of the biggest tours in the world

1) He’s not anywhere close to being the “biggest star in Nashville.”

2) I never said that he might make a living but not much more. In fact, I said the opposite. I said that like Texas Country artists, he could make a damn good living making hundreds of thousands per year, but that the genre of his music being outside of the popular genres would prohibit him from being a household name.
He is the HOTTEST new star in Nashville. Ralph emery

Is there a metal band called ATX THUNDER? They toured with Saxon. I like rock far more than country. Listening to rebel meets rebel and chickenfoot in my wood shop while listening to the herd. They won

No one gives a shit about Tyler or Nashville.

Tyler is legit. And doesn't live in Nashville for a reason.

He’s not anywhere close to being the “biggest star in Nashville.”

He's fire right now, and already highly respected among actual artists, unlike these fake-ass, solo-cup tractor-truck date-rape motherfvckers that get the airplay. Sturgill and Tyler are on a mission to change the business. Succeed or fail, they are doing the Lord's work as far as I am concerned.

He's fire right now, and already highly respected among actual artists, unlike these fake-ass, solo-cup tractor-truck date-rape motherfvckers that get the airplay. Sturgill and Tyler are on a mission to change the business. Succeed or fail, they are doing the Lord's work as far as I am concerned.
I support this solid post

A (friggin) men!!!

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT