ADVERTISEMENT

Tyson Bagent

Jan 1, 2018
I remember a few years back hearing buzz about this kid from Martinsburg Wv and everyone acting like he wasn’t worthy of playing at Marshall, with the exception of a few thinking we should offer the kid. just think of all the trash QBs we’ve had the last 10 or so years. He looked great today for the Bears.. It’s just mind blowing someone with his talent wasn’t good enough to play for the two D1 schools in state, probably allowed him to keep that fire to prove everyone wrong.

Reactions: HerdFB1
I truly think playing for Shepherd is what drove him to be as talented as he is. He played p*ssed off and with a massive chip on his shoulder, and he proved everyone outside of his family and Shepherd wrong.

Now hopefully he keeps playing that way in the NFL to prove that D2 guys can make it to the top as well.

No FBS schools in the country offered him. Geez, he is located closer to probably six other FBS schools than he is to Marshall anyway.

Also, I am fairly certain he was offered when he entered the Portal but at that time it seems all he wanted was Alabama/LSU, or nothing.

No FBS schools in the country offered him. Geez, he is located closer to probably six other FBS schools than he is to Marshall anyway.

Also, I am fairly certain he was offered when he entered the Portal but at that time it seems all he wanted was Alabama/LSU, or nothing.
I heard he was testing what he could get in NIL, but also heard that he was bama/lsu or bust

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT