ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD UAB

You folks are being ridiculous. Don’t you realize that we have the AFCA FBS Region 4 Coach of the Year at the helm?

He’ll make adjustments.

ap_090911089838_sq-3271237f28995f6530d9634ff27228cae88e3440.jpg

The problems for Marshall is they have paid over 10M to a WV Agent to take down a program who is ruled by a worthless board of WV sellouts! Hammy you suck ECU got rid of your ass for the same reason Marshall Alumni will fire you and Doc !

If he didn’t pull Gaines in the bowl game he isn’t going to pull Wells in this one.

Our only hope is for Knox to break one. Of course, we’d have to run it first.

So let’s take one of if not our best outside threat and out him under center while Zban sits? If he’s not good enough to be a back up over the TE why is he on the roster?

Reactions: WV_Celt
Went to put my son down to bed and they went to Gaines??

Now, they bring a guy who is 0-fer back in on 3rd and long?

Brutal. He was open. Wells botched that.

So let’s take one of if not our best outside threat and out him under center while Zban sits? If he’s not good enough to be a back up over the TE why is he on the roster?

Makes zero sense. Makes zero sense to bring Wells back in on 3rd and 7.

Wells is done. He’s clearly shot. You have to move onto Zban.

Reactions: ilmherdfan
Thank God this game is not on a major network. I don't think I have ever seen Marshall play so badly.

We haven't scored in five, going on six quarters. This is very alarming. We can still win this game, but where are the heads at in this game? Were the players coached to quit at 7-0? Expecting a trophy for that? GET YOUR HEADS IN THE GAME!

Something has happened internally. This is not the same team it was a couple of weeks ago.
With the way Wells is playing its possible a few guys ran a train on his girl causing the big fight that spilled out into the street!!!

At this point, the coaches should be embarrassed leaving Wells out there.

The FRESHMAN clearly has no confidence at this point. He hasn’t completed a pass. You have to replace him.

Xavier is stopping on routes and half assing his effort. Didn’t want to believe the team split talk but buying into it now.

Reactions: ilmherdfan
Did someone from the athletic department drop a huge bet on UAB? I smell point shaving.

UAB should have gone for that. If they get it, game over.

Or maybe they are playing for a safety

Herd stinking up my TV so badly, I have to open the windows to watch the second half

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT