ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD UAB

It’s like they are hell bent on getting the ball to Gaines early. I get it, but it ain’t working.

How does our secondary get torched twice that bad smdh
Gilmore is there both times, he isn’t looking at the football and running behind the receiver. And their terrible QB underthrows it. We have to play the football

That officially does it. All they needed to do was lead lol. God bless can we get a first down?

Brendan Knox avg ~6 ypc but let’s keep putting it in the hands of a kid that’s clearly having some confidence issues right now.

Run Knox. Run Wells. Run Evans. Every. Play. Until they stop it.

Now the defense looks out of it. Maybe they know the game is already over with our offense.

Just when thought that maybe the Rice game was an anomaly. No, we're crapping the bed against a crippled team.

Reactions: jpjj
It's sad that 9-0 feels like it's time to call it.

The offense never left the hotel, the defense looks like its never practiced football before, and Doc is a ball-less, brain dead coward.

Just when thought that maybe the Rice game was an anomaly. No, we're crapping the bed against a crippled team.

Wells was just playing out of his mind and we were speed boating teams early, which is how we have to play.

What's so odd is how much they’ve put in Wells’ hands when he clearly is having confidence issues. The strength of this team is running the ball and the OC refuses to commit to that. Knox is the CUSA POTY!

It’s odd.

Reactions: Herd-in-ATL
I think you gotta consider going to Zban. He is has zero confidence.

The coaches are doing the kid zero favors. I feel for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT