ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine Update

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Odesa is clearly on the Russians radar and they will look to take it this year(soon). If so, they will control on the southern most port city of Ukraine and will control the port where much of Ukraine export of wheat goes out, economically crippling Ukraine to a large degree. Once they control Odesa is strikes a major blow strategically, economically, and geographically to Ukraine.

Good thing that idiot Blinken was over there playing in a rock band while Ukraine is falling and hundreds of thousands(yes) of Ukrainians have died and they essentially have lost a large portion of military age fighting males. They are sending old men and yes, they are sending mentally ill people including people with down's syndrome, etc. to the war effort. That is what it is coming to.

The Russians have gotten better at war. The Ukranians have as well. But, time and manpower is not on the Ukranians side. Look for a major Russian offensive this summer(in the coming weeks, shortly) as they push towards Odesa and they are going to open main battles lines further north and to the east.

The United States has been sending weapons that were older and in our inventory. The politicians(on both sides of the aisle) have told us this was no big deal as it was old stuff we were not using. Well guess, what? Estimates have it that we are going to run out of that old inventory soon. We are at about 80% through that sending it to this proxy war in Ukraine. That means we either have to ramp up production of our military industrial complex or start sending our inventory of weapons from what our military has, particularly the US Army. Or both. NOT GOOD. We loaded Ukraine with weapons and are now running low.

US weapons systems have proven to be expensive and not totally effective for the cost.

This is turning into a debacle and the pickle is now what happens? We need weapons production. Does Russia take Odesa(likely) and then take Moldova. I

The Ukrainians will have no ability to push Russia out so what is the end game? Major Russian offensive coming soon.

We were lied to, again.

Reactions: KyMUfan and 30CAT
Difficult to fight wars without weapons you cons wouldn't provide. Idiot.

Difficult to fight wars without weapons you cons wouldn't provide. Idiot.
They have weapons but, they are fighting a larger, superior, richer country with a bigger army and population. The Ukranians also were not good at combined arms and so on. You are also looking at lines that look like trench warfare in WW1 but the war is fought with smart weapons, drones, etc.

Why the USA wanted this war is beyond me. The Ukranian population is being decimated. The Amerian people are being lied to. We are sending our weapons and dollars and running low on weapons now.

Maybe one thing our military leaders and suits can learn is power point presentations on transgenders and being woke doesn't win wars.

Reactions: KyMUfan and 30CAT
I'm a putin puppet and trump chum sucker.
Dp-jJX.gif

They have weapons but, they are fighting a larger, superior, richer country with a bigger army and population. The Ukranians also were not good at combined arms and so on. You are also looking at lines that look like trench warfare in WW1 but the war is fought with smart weapons, drones, etc.

Why the USA wanted this war is beyond me. The Ukranian population is being decimated. The Amerian people are being lied to. We are sending our weapons and dollars and running low on weapons now.

Maybe one thing our military leaders and suits can learn is power point presentations on transgenders and being woke doesn't win wars.
Godlesss lying trumptard oath breaker putin puppet.

You know what happened from 2017-2021? No Russian invasion of Ukraine…. Good times.

How is DC going to spin this thing if Russia takes control of at least half the country? At some point Ukraine is going to run out of men to fight. Does Putin stick a thumb in the west's eye and take Moldova?

If we had reporters worth a lick and anybody in Congress why don't they ask: How do you get Russia out of Ukraine?

Reactions: KyMUfan
Greed is calling you a NAZI for serving your country.

Greed is like Jenny’s abusive boyfriend on Forrest Gump. Calling you fascist while wearing a swastika on his own sleeve.
He does support Biden's Gestapo too

I don't recall seeing your thank you message to me for paying for your home, food, health coverage etc.

Have the illegal foreign nationals, including terrorists, thanked you for paying for their home, food, health coverage and higher education?

Have you thanked WVUserg, for spending his life, protecting yours and your right to be a dumbass?

He MORE than earned his home, food, health coverage etc.

Have the illegal foreign nationals, including terrorists, thanked you for paying for their home, food, health coverage and higher education?
They do that by voting Democrat.

Have you thanked WVUserg, for spending his life, protecting yours and your right to be a dumbass?
Does your employer send you a thank you card with each of your paychecks? Likewise, why would I thank him after paying for him for 20+ years? It should be the other way around.

Mehhhh, we don't know about that. HerMan took my money while he was busy defending us from the Ohio River bandits.

Greed is like Jenny’s abusive boyfriend on Forrest Gump. Calling you fascist while wearing a swastika on his own sleeve.
Yeah, I wanted him to actually say that US service men and women are Nazis.

I guess he doesn't realize that a majority of us vote against the left. I have never cast a vote to Trump but will this time.

Does your employer send you a thank you card with each of your paychecks? Likewise, why would I thank him after paying for him for 20+ years? It should be the other way around.
You were not my employer as was said before I also had to pay taxes.

You're welcome

You were not my employer
You took my money. In other words, I paid you. Each year, I pay nearly $10k of my income taxes for your housing and other benefits.

You're welcome.

I also had to pay taxes.

How much of that did I receive for my housing or other benefits?

The fact that you're biting the hand that fees you is appalling.

You’re welcome for mooching off of my money for your food and housing instead of my money going to where I’d like it to.

Like illegal foreign national criminals?

Democrats are all about the lazy and paying them for doing nothing or in other words, paying for votes.

• Haha
Like illegal foreign national criminals?
They work. There is a huge concern among economists and business owners if trump isn’t in jail, wins, and cracks down on undocumented immigrants since they account for so many of our jobs that nobody else will work.

On the other hand, we have so many mooches taking my money and protecting us from the Ohio River pirates.

You took my money. In other words, I paid you. Each year, I pay nearly $10k of my income taxes for your housing and other benefits.

You're welcome.

How much of that did I receive for my housing or other benefits?

The fact that you're biting the hand that fees you is appalling.
Nope you never paid me.

Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
They work. There is a huge concern among economists and business owners if trump isn’t in jail, wins, and cracks down on undocumented immigrants since they account for so many of our jobs that nobody else will work.

On the other hand, we have so many mooches taking my money and protecting us from the Ohio River pirates.

Yep. America last. That's today's Democrats.

Reactions: 19MU88

s...l...e...u...x... t...a...r...d

You and sloth are both Godless lying trumptards...and he's an oath breaker.

Yeah, I wanted him to actually say that US service men and women are Nazis.

I guess he doesn't realize that a majority of us vote against the left. I have never cast a vote to Trump but will this time.
Lot's of military oath breakers have been charged in the insurrection. Now you're voting for an ex president who engaged in insurrection and that attempted to overturn a free and fair election. You're an oath breaker.

Lot's of military oath breakers have been charged in the insurrection. Now you're voting for an ex president who engaged in insurrection and that attempted to overturn a free and fair election. You're an oath breaker.
Blah blah blah

You are a dumbass

Reactions: 19MU88
Blah blah blah

You are a dumbass
Lot's of military oath breakers have been charged in the insurrection. Now you're voting for an ex president who engaged in insurrection and that attempted to overturn a free and fair election.

You're an oath breaker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT