ADVERTISEMENT

Unfit for the Job

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
trump is so exhausted from traveling on private planes that he can't keep his televised town hall events, can't have another debate. and can't even make sense in interviews. Now, he is spitting everywhere when he talks. Proceed to 1:05 in this video and check out his inability to talk like a normal person without hawking a loogie:

Big games the next two nights. Not nervous since we are prepared. Excited to get to the World Series for a Subway Series.

iu

The $23.4 billion man came over to say hi last night, thank me, and tell me that he wasn't going to be sitting in the seats for the game. I told him that I would be in NY this week no matter what, so he said he would reach out so we could sit down for a bit:

Billion dollars and he has as much chance as the Pittsburgh Pirates in winning the pennant.
The Mets considered this a rebuilding year yet were two wins from the World Series with a new GM and a new manager. Half of their starters were homegrown Mets, which is odd in today's game. Those things add up to a big win for this year.

The Pirates? Ugh, I guess you have Livvy Dunne as a fan to brag about.

is that what they've been doing since 1986, when you were like 4 or 5?
Math is hard, especially for somebody in accounts receivables, though I realize my youthful appearance makes me seem much younger than I am.

But yes, being a Mets fan builds a lot of character.

Math is hard, especially for somebody in accounts receivables, though I realize my youthful appearance makes me seem much younger than I am.

But yes, being a Mets fan builds a lot of character
a/r clerk.

thought i saw on here at some point you played ball at marshall from 2000 through 2003 or 04. i assumed a freshman in 2000 and you were 18 at that point. 2000 less 18, thus the reason i assumed you were roughly 4 or 5 the last time they had any success in the series. even if i'm off on age, you were likely wet behind the years, possibly still shitting yellow.

and, no, don't start using the age excuse, i.e "much younger than i am", for the purple spot.

Cons, always obsessed about other people's genitals.

Speaking of wet, how is the niece doing?
you've had a sex change? nothing surprises me anymore with liberals that post here.

she's engaged to a guy worth around $45 million. you didn't stand a chance; i understand you think yore wealthy, but this guy is on an entirely different level.

The $23.4 billion man came over to say hi last night, thank me, and tell me that he wasn't going to be sitting in the seats for the game. I told him that I would be in NY this week no matter what, so he said he would reach out so we could sit down for a bit:

Sorry. You must have mistaken me for someone who gives a shit. You remind me of a friend of mine, who's dead now, who used to brag about all the famous people he knew and hung out with.

I told him the same thing. I couldn't care less.

Hanging out with Ace Frehley made me realize, famous people are just that. People. Pretty cool guy, but no better than anyone else and he feels the same way.

Do you think you're special because you know rich and/or famous people?

Why the fascination of letting people know you know someone famous?

Because you need them to make you feel good. I was once like that.

Now? It's hilarious watching you idiots think you're special. Especially coming to a non-sports board on a Marshall forum to tell/show people.

I just shake my head and laugh, thinking I used to be like that.

You're just a puss.

Sorry. You must have mistaken me for someone who gives a shit. You remind me of a friend of mine, who's dead now, who used to brag about all the famous people he knew and hung out with.

I told him the same thing. I couldn't care less.

Hanging out with Ace Frehley made me realize, famous people are just that. People. Pretty cool guy, but no better than anyone else and he feels the same way.

Do you think you're special because you know rich and/or famous people?

Why the fascination of letting people know you know someone famous?

Because you need them to make you feel good. I was once like that.

Now? It's hilarious watching you idiots think you're special. Especially coming to a non-sports board on a Marshall forum to tell/show people.

I just shake my head and laugh, thinking I used to be like that.

You're just a puss.
Now, you've devolved into a lying simpleton. bravo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT