ADVERTISEMENT

USA Today Report

No, state employees/state schools have a totally different protocol to follow in these instances than private employers, especially in certain states.

I agree - we don't know what actually happened, just like we don't entirely know what happened in the Nicole Brown Simpson situation. But evidence presented makes most people quite positive what happened. And the evidence presented to Minnesota and then to their appeal board allowed them to be quite sure of what happened.

I could understand one incident of this where John Holliday believed he knew more than Minnesota. But for him to make this a pattern and think he knows more than all of these other school? Don't be foolish.

Oh, I don't wonder why. It's because he lacks basic professional courtesy and polish. It's why his reputation was being the dirtiest assistant in recruiting for much of his career. My texts were from 2013-2015, so his lack of response had nothing to do with me calling him out for failing the Marshall program, for selling his soul to the devil trying to win, and any other criticism.
Well, if I were Doc, and you dissed my program as much as you have his, I would not only not return your calls or texts, I would block your sorry ass phone number.

Well, if I were Doc, and you dissed my program as much as you have his, I would not only not return your calls or texts, I would block your sorry ass phone number.

Those texts were before any bashing, because frankly, he hadn’t driven the program into extreme mediocrity from 2013-2015.

People buy tickets to ride space mountain. And they celebrate it

giphy.gif

LOL! And some of you said you wanted Rich Rod to take over the program.

Hypocrites.

Also accusations do not equal guilt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT