ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD USM Game Thread

Grant Taylor is serving as the Apologist for the play calling today. Made a sarcastic comment about waiting for the fans to blame Legg for Foster’s fumble.

Sorry but Marshall hasn’t been this bad on offense since before the 80’s sad so sad.. even if we win I really hope they fire someone!!!

Grant Taylor is serving as the Apologist for the play calling today. Made a sarcastic comment about waiting for the fans to blame Legg for Foster’s fumble.

Bill Legg should never put his player in a position to fumble...!

There I’ll put the blame on coaching not the players!

TzOhB4a.gif

Im at the game
Our players want to celebrate or gloat about A good play by running their mouths. Foster ran his mouth after a great catch. He could have got a flag for being stupid. This team has little discipline.

Last edited:
Reactions: HerdFan91
The playcalling actually hasnt been that bad... two fumbles on their side of the 50 and an ill-conceived 52 yard field goal getting blocked are the dofference right now.

Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
Southern Miss's OC is going "deep" into his playbook.

Legg, not so much. Hard to go "deep" into a one page playbook.

Ok... i take that back... that possession the play calling was awful... up the middle, up the middle, rollout pass-sack, punt

Reactions: ToesMU
The playcalling actually hasnt been that bad... two fumbles on their side of the 50 and an ill-conceived 52 yard field goal getting blocked are the dofference right now.

It’s the same ole shit, 2 run plays and a pass on 3rd down, and it’s a coverage sack. It’s so predictable what we do.

Its almost like the plays are scripted and no matter the game situation we go by the script... up 7, down 7, 1st qtr, 4th qtr... Doesnt matter. Script.

Reactions: goherdorgohome2
really bad sequence that possession - and i have to say it: chase is not a stellar qb....he’s a good qb, but not stellar - has thrown into multiple coverage way too often today and is inaccurate over 20 yards....plus he’s too passive on the field - and the rest of the offense plays that way too....not a chase hater, but he’s not where he could be

lmao, down a score under 6 to go in the game....run run pass on the negative side of the field..............punt!

Choke choke choke. Im here. Soon as we scored that all thumbs place kicker holder went to practicing catching the snap. Then goes on field and cant handle a low snap

Really? You think the coaches should come back, all of them?

I do. The team should be pretty loaded.

Grass isn’t always greener dude. If you want to replace a guy then maybe go Legg. However, I think if you replace Legg, then you should go with one of the younger QBs...which if it means Litton is gone then great.

I don’t think you’re setting yourself up for much success giving a really talented upper class a whole new coaching staff, personally.

I cant be too mad at whoever the holder is... unfortunately, the only time you hear about a holder is when they screw up. Just a bad time for your forst error of the season.

I do. The team should be pretty loaded.

Grass isn’t always greener dude. If you want to replace a guy then maybe go Legg. However, I think if you replace Legg, then you should go with one of the younger QBs...which if it means Litton is gone then great.

I don’t think you’re setting yourself up for much success giving a really talented upper class a whole new coaching staff, personally.

I’ve heard it before, and yes Legg MUST go

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT