ADVERTISEMENT

Vaganification of America-Update 2022

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Rememer when I started posting and warning about that years and years ago. Well, was I right or was I right? Here we are America. It is only going to get worse. I told you about all the limp wristed males in America.

Now, here is the situation. This is not natural or biological for the most part. These kids are taught this. Yes, some are gay or whatever. But, it is a small percentage. The kids are learning this from their parents. Then, it because hip and then political. It is also sick now as we have this transgender stuff and sex changes. Now they are doing that to kids. That is child abuse.

This is all playing out like I said it would. The genders are confused. Now it is political and they are trying to mainstream it.

We have a bunch of weak and sissy men and young men. And one political party is supporting and tyring to use it to their gain.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Rememer when I started posting and warning about that years and years ago. Well, was I right or was I right? Here we are America. It is only going to get worse. I told you about all the limp wristed males in America.

Now, here is the situation. This is not natural or biological for the most part. These kids are taught this. Yes, some are gay or whatever. But, it is a small percentage. The kids are learning this from their parents. Then, it because hip and then political. It is also sick now as we have this transgender stuff and sex changes. Now they are doing that to kids. That is child abuse.

This is all playing out like I said it would. The genders are confused. Now it is political and they are trying to mainstream it.

We have a bunch of weak and sissy men and young men. And one political party is supporting and tyring to use it to their gain.
You are very wrong they are almost always born that way and you my friend are a gay basher.

You are very wrong they are almost always born that way and you my friend are a gay basher.
I am not talking about the ones born that way. I am talking about the brains of mush being influenced by their parents. Making young men sissies and softies. Not even being gay. Just being soft sissies.

Reactions: Jartard
I am not talking about the ones born that way. I am talking about the brains of mush being influenced by their parents. Making young men sissies and softies. Not even being gay. Just being soft sissies.
OK but hasnt that always been the case you always have some sissies and others also become bullies. I dont see the connection with President Biden and their being more sissies .

you bow dow to tyranical libs and an out of control govt. You need led because you cannot be self thinking or self sufficient.
You bow down to an orange jesus who attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair election and lied to the Amerian people 30,000 times while in office. And you ironically mention something about self thinking and self sufficient.

008_jpg-2563404.JPG

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT