ADVERTISEMENT

Vaginafication of America

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
our very own herdman warned us about this taking place for many years now.

we're now in full vaginafication mode here in the states. pronouns, trannies, double masking, reparations and fags in charge of running massive government agencies.

Vaginafication is now leading us directly into Chinafication.

herdman warned us, but nobody did anything about it.

Seriously, I did. People laughed and thought it was a joke. There is some funny stuff about it, but then it became serious to the level of national security.

By the year 2033 or so, it is estimated that China will become the #1 Super Power. We will be #2. This is at the current pace of things in the world and China's upward trajectory. Militarily and economically they are on a path to be the big country on the block.

What does this mean for the USA? Our banking systme and dollar will change. We will not be the #1 envy or powerbroker. Two freedom of movement and travel will change. Commerce will change. It is estimated by some that our healthcare with 50 years would be relegated to 2nd world status perhaps. Why? The big kid on the block gets the resources and sets the agenda. It will effect our product development and corporate leadership in technology. Why? Big kid on the block has the resources and will control supply chains and resources.

Since WW2 the United States has been the #1 kid on the block, even with the Soviet Union around. yes, they had nukes and a big Army but, economically and overall we were #1. Only those born a decade or so before WW2 can remember the USA being #2 or down the line. We all know and our children know us as #1.

Something has to change. The war in Ukraine is not a proxy war between us and Russia it is a proxy war between us and China. Russia and Ukriane are the players. Ukranians die why we try to use a proxy to weaken Russia yes so they won't become more powerful but, it is now a global effort to expend Chinese resources.

Right now we are losing globally to China. Do you want your grandkids growing up to be #2? Their life and quality of life will change for sure if so. At some point, we will fight.

WW3 is happening, now it is in the proxy stage.

We are so far off the rails that I don’t think this country is redeemable. We need to go back to patriotism, fear of God, masculinity, and the nuclear family (the mom and dad version) and immediately cease all multiculturalism, diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts, and any form of social governance imaginable. Liberalism is destroying our country and we’re letting it happen.

I foresee the US breaking up into a number of smaller countries much like Europe. We could be the hillbilly Lichtenstein.

People do not seriously understand or they understimate the threat that is upon us over the next 10 to 20 years. Again, we can go from world rank 1 to world rank 2. It means your life will change and your kids and grandkids way of life will change.

the world war that we are likely in now won't be storming the beaches of Normandy, it will be proxy wars(example Ukraine) and smaller hot wars(Africa and soon Latin American). It will also be economic war and physcological war.

Currently we are losing. And, we are doing much of it ourselves. The Chinese are capitliizing on it.

10 years folks. There are CIA and DOD studies that say China will be #1 in 10 years. You better think about it. Think about what is going on internally and how it plays on it. We have in our lifetime never been #2.

our very own herdman warned us about this taking place for many years now.

we're now in full vaginafication mode here in the states. pronouns, trannies, double masking, reparations and fags in charge of running massive government agencies.

Vaginafication is now leading us directly into Chinafication.

herdman warned us, but nobody did anything about it.
@i am herdman is the free peoples moderator

Reactions: i am herdman
There are CIA and DOD studies that say China will be #1 in 10 years.
My question to this is... "how" exactly? They are at a demographic/age cliff, worse than Japan or US. They have an economy that can not run without foreigners telling them how to operate and fund it. Their answer to becoming the worlds reserve currency is printing Trillions more Yuan than even the US$ and hoping people trust the CCP to back it. Have an inability to feed their own or provide energy to their own unless they import it.

This scenario doesn't make them a risk to be #1. It makes them a risk and danger to do something as stupid as Japan did in WW2 which is the greater possibility. How we would "answer" that event ultimately determines our #1-2 status IMO.

My question to this is... "how" exactly? They are at a demographic/age cliff, worse than Japan or US. They have an economy that can not run without foreigners telling them how to operate and fund it. Their answer to becoming the worlds reserve currency is printing Trillions more Yuan than even the US$ and hoping people trust the CCP to back it. Have an inability to feed their own or provide energy to their own unless they import it.

This scenario doesn't make them a risk to be #1. It makes them a risk and danger to do something as stupid as Japan did in WW2 which is the greater possibility. How we would "answer" that event ultimately determines our #1-2 status IMO.
at the current trajectory and our current trajectory. If you look at how they have grown and the path they are on economically and military wise they are poised(not 100% of course) to pass us as the #1 super power. Think about where they were 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago and where they are now.

You do bring up good points and their vulnerability. We make things(or did). We design and engineer things. We think of things a concept or idea and make it happen. Our strong asset of ours. They steal things and reverse engineer it. However, can they catch up? Some areas they have. Think of drones. They are a leader and in some areas way past us in catergories

Now think of strength and weakness. THis is from a CIA analyst(former). Think of the telephone. We had land lines and then went celluar. We cam up with the concept, idea, and implentation of the cellular network and phone. The Chinse skipped the land line portion and went straight to celluar. Why? They are emerging and don't tend to make things. Good and bad? Well, what if a cellular network goes down? hmmmmm, China on the surface seems advance. Wow, a billion people with cell phones!!! Weakness, what if that cellular network went down? USA goes back to land lines for communication(if we had to). CHina? Hosed. That may give something away if we ever go to war with them.

But, back to the point. Not that it will happen but on the current trajectory of both nations within 10 years they are going pass us. it is alarming. Look at their influence world wide, their growth, where they are expanding. Who is trying to broker peace in ukraine? China. Why? To be viewed as the big dog and controlling. You can't broker peace unless you have leverage. That is normally us.

Our weakness? Well, we basically invented the semi-condcutor, the chips? right? Good on America. Well, want to buy one made in the USA right now? Good luck. Need a battery made in USA? Good luck. You see where it goes? Hey great we invented the thing but we have to get it from somewhere.

I am not saying it will happen but it can and the odds are definitely increasing.

at the current trajectory and our current trajectory. If you look at how they have grown and the path they are on economically and military wise they are poised(not 100% of course) to pass us as the #1 super power. Think about where they were 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago and where they are now.

You do bring up good points and their vulnerability. We make things(or did). We design and engineer things. We think of things a concept or idea and make it happen. Our strong asset of ours. They steal things and reverse engineer it. However, can they catch up? Some areas they have. Think of drones. They are a leader and in some areas way past us in catergories

Now think of strength and weakness. THis is from a CIA analyst(former). Think of the telephone. We had land lines and then went celluar. We cam up with the concept, idea, and implentation of the cellular network and phone. The Chinse skipped the land line portion and went straight to celluar. Why? They are emerging and don't tend to make things. Good and bad? Well, what if a cellular network goes down? hmmmmm, China on the surface seems advance. Wow, a billion people with cell phones!!! Weakness, what if that cellular network went down? USA goes back to land lines for communication(if we had to). CHina? Hosed. That may give something away if we ever go to war with them.

But, back to the point. Not that it will happen but on the current trajectory of both nations within 10 years they are going pass us. it is alarming. Look at their influence world wide, their growth, where they are expanding. Who is trying to broker peace in ukraine? China. Why? To be viewed as the big dog and controlling. You can't broker peace unless you have leverage. That is normally us.

Our weakness? Well, we basically invented the semi-condcutor, the chips? right? Good on America. Well, want to buy one made in the USA right now? Good luck. Need a battery made in USA? Good luck. You see where it goes? Hey great we invented the thing but we have to get it from somewhere.

I am not saying it will happen but it can and the odds are definitely increasing.
I hear you. I just dont believe the "trajectory" numbers of superiority like I used to. I believe they are dangerous, from a place of desperation and not from a place of true strength/leadership. Their "growth" has a greater potential for implosion because of their requirement for us to help them drive (provide) large portions of it. The slave dependent mentality of their billion people population proved how weak and truly dependent they were during their COVID (lockdowns).

The tin pot dictators around the world cozying up to Xi are short sighted opportunists willing to lock their people into the same govt centralized system Xi has for a few billion Yuan in their pockets. Sadly, a mindless group of ultra progressive left would sign up for the same thing here (which is the greater immediate threat to the US).

I hear you. I just dont believe the "trajectory" numbers of superiority like I used to. I believe they are dangerous, from a place of desperation and not from a place of true strength/leadership. Their "growth" has a greater potential for implosion because of their requirement for us to help them drive (provide) large portions of it. The slave dependent mentality of their billion people population proved how weak and truly dependent they were during their COVID (lockdowns).

The tin pot dictators around the world cozying up to Xi are short sighted opportunists willing to lock their people into the same govt centralized system Xi has for a few billion Yuan in their pockets. Sadly, a mindless group of ultra progressive left would sign up for the same thing here (which is the greater immediate threat to the US).

Don't understimate them. They are clearly in a competition with us. Frankly, we are in a WW3 right now. Just not toe to toe with them fighting. But, make no mistake we are in proxy wars with them. Ukraine is a China vs American proxy war. Russia and Ukraine are the players. We need to beat RUssia up a little so they don't try to get into the 1 or 2 spot. We are in Africa fighting with them in proxy. Syria. Soon to be Latin America. Look at the influence in places like Brazil. It is game on. there is no doubt. Look at their alliances with Russia, N Korea, Iran, and even Saudia Arabia. Turkey is playing the fence. Things are ligning up just like the Axis Powers and Allies did.

Now what kind of war will it be? Economic, proxy, cyber, physcological war. Data war. It is being played out. Taiwan makes it go hot if goes down and that is bad scenario. Why? We don't have the manufacuturing in place to sustain ourselves right now in terms of computers, chips, etc. Why did they jump right into Afghanistan the second we left? They want the mining. Why? Control. Our idiots in charge after 20 years of war just said here you go. Dumb.

We are in a very dangerous time, more than the Cold War. If we got to number 2 our future is not what you and I had or even our parents. Why the 3rd world countries? Resources. he who controls the resources controls the power of trade , economies. Why do we have so many operations in Africa? Resources. We are now going to the Philippines to cut a deal to ask them if it goes down can we land aircraft and troops on their soil? Chinese are doing the same thing in areas. Why are in we Indonesia? Same thing. Influece.

We are already in the war, just not like what we are used to and how bad will it get?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT