ADVERTISEMENT

VP comparison . . .

everybody knows there's no comparison between führer trump and the callused kneed cacklin' cacksucker. other than vance being a war hero and walz being a deserter of the armed forces, is there any other comparison?
On Fire Burn GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Reactions: 30CAT
Where did he ever lie about going to war? And the manner he got out of the deployment wasn’t questionable. If you think he put together and won a whole US House campaign just to get out of the national guard I’m not sure what to tell you.

He got promoted to his rank but then retired before completing some coursework and officially retired at his previous rank. If you give a shit about that then go touch grass.

But again since you didn’t answer last time, when did he lie about going to war?
There have been at least two videos on this very forum of him talking to crowds about his combat time, etc.

she won't take questions from reporters because she is dumb.
Are you morons so delusional that you completely ignore the video? Vance asked the reporters a question on if they have explained why Kamala hasn't taken any questions, and none of them responded to him. It was so "savage" that they didn't even react to his question, leading him to say "nobody?"

It was a monumental dud that the people he was trying to defend didn't even react.

Are you morons so delusional that you completely ignore the video? Vance asked the reporters a question on if they have explained why Kamala hasn't taken any questions, and none of them responded to him. It was so "savage" that they didn't even react to his question, leading him to say "nobody?"

It was a monumental dud that the people he was trying to defend didn't even react
Nope. Talk about delusional. He was calling out Kamala and mocking the sycophant media for not making the effort to ask her a question. Why is the media going to react to that?

Link one, I haven’t seen one.
Look up your candidate's video presser:

But Walz left a far different impression of his military service at a townhall event that the Harris campaign highlighted shortly after his selection as VP.

"I spent 25 years in the Army, and I hunt," Walz says at the beginning of the clip. He said he supports "common sense legislation" that "protects the Second Amendment," but said he favors extensive background checks.

"We can make sure those weapons of war, that I carried in war, is [sic] the only place that those weapons are at," he said.

Nope. Talk about delusional. He was calling out Kamala and mocking the sycophant media for not making the effort to ask her a question. Why is the media going to react to that?

Your people skills are atrocious.

In no way was he "mocking the . . . media." He was entirely mocking Kamala. The media even asked him a question after he walked away and his response was entirely about Kamala without a hint of mocking the media. In fact, he said "this is a person who has to answer the questions from the media, and it's disgraceful that she runs from you guys. It's also insulting to the American people . . . I appreciate you guys being here. I wish she paid you all some more attention."

So he defends the media, claims it is disgraceful that she runs from them and is insulting to the American people, yet you think he is mocking the media (which based on his very next comment, would mean he is also mocking the American people).

Stay clueless, piece of shit human.

The guy has already caused more harm than good for trump by putting his foot in his mouth, so he definitely wouldn't continue that by mocking the media.

In no way was he "mocking the . . . media." He was entirely mocking Kamala. The media even asked him a question after he walked away and his response was entirely about Kamala without a hint of mocking the media. In fact, he said "this is a person who has to answer the questions from the media, and it's disgraceful that she runs from you guys. It's also insulting to the American people . . . I appreciate you guys being here. I wish she paid you all some more attention."

So he defends the media, claims it is disgraceful that she runs from them and is insulting to the American people, yet you think he is mocking the media (which based on his very next comment, would mean he is also mocking the American people).

The guy has already caused more harm than good for trump by putting his foot in his mouth, so he definitely wouldn't continue that by mocking the media.
how could a man vote for kamala? I am being serious? If you are business man you wouldn't let that dingbat run the mail room for you.

Reactions: 30CAT and Jartard
how could a man vote for kamala? I am being serious? If you are business man you wouldn't let that dingbat run the mail room for you.
I've said it a million times: This isn't a campaign about which candidate is better. It's a campaign about which candidate is worse. And when putting up just about anybody with trump, he loses.

• Haha
Reactions: SamSwimmer
Look up your candidate's video presser:

But Walz left a far different impression of his military service at a townhall event that the Harris campaign highlighted shortly after his selection as VP.

"I spent 25 years in the Army, and I hunt," Walz says at the beginning of the clip. He said he supports "common sense legislation" that "protects the Second Amendment," but said he favors extensive background checks.

"We can make sure those weapons of war, that I carried in war, is [sic] the only place that those weapons are at," he said.
****ing finally.

I agree that was misleading. He was deployed during war time but not to war zones.

I never said Vance had sex with a couch. But a lot of people are saying it!

Well I wouldn’t let Vance alone in the waiting room with the couches so in this either/or I’ll take Harris and Walz.

****ing finally.

I agree that was misleading. He was deployed during war time but not to war zones.

Well, you know what people are saying about Tampon Tim. Seriously; I think his DWI arrest, he pleaded down to a reckless driving charge, is a more serious issue. I am a supporter of Mothers Against Drunk Driving.

Here is a link to your couch bit misinformation.

FACT CHECK: Despite Viral Rumor, No Evidence Tim Walz Had Sex With Traffic Cone​

Do an internet search on Walz's drunk driving arrest. Driving 96 mph and being drunk, he is lucky to be alive or he didn't kill someone. After flunking a field sobriety test, he submitted to a breath test, which pegged his blood-alcohol level at 0.128%, well above the state’s legal limit of 0.08%. But it happened back in the days when you could plead down the offense.

Well, you know what people are saying about Tampon Tim. Seriously; I think his DWI arrest, he pleaded down to a reckless driving charge, is a more serious issue. I am a supporter of Mothers Against Drunk Driving.

Here is a link to your couch bit misinformation.

FACT CHECK: Despite Viral Rumor, No Evidence Tim Walz Had Sex With Traffic Cone​

Do an internet search on Walz's drunk driving arrest. Driving 96 mph and being drunk, he is lucky to be alive or he didn't kill someone. After flunking a field sobriety test, he submitted to a breath test, which pegged his blood-alcohol level at 0.128%, well above the state’s legal limit of 0.08%. But it happened back in the days when you could plead down the offense.
You’re right we shouldn’t vote for people convicted of stuff. Guess you’re going third party?

****ing finally.

Misleading. It was a straight up fvcking lie! He didn’t carry a weapon in war, combat, he’ll probably not even during drill weekend.

reaching-c92256f95c.jpg

****ing finally.

ffs. Google it yourself next time. It's all over X. Oh, that's right. You're a sheeple that just listens to what the media and your echo chamber spoonfeeds you and are incapable of researching something on your own.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I've said it a million times: This isn't a campaign about which candidate is better. It's a campaign about which candidate is worse. And when putting up just about anybody with trump, he loses.
What policies of Trump do you hate? Doesn't want wars? Secure border ? What is it outside of his hair, personality, tweets, you hate?
Well I wouldn’t let Vance alone in the waiting room with the couches so in this either/or I’ll take Harris and Walz.
So, the libs make emotional based decisions.

Greed has returned, albeit illegally.

You no longer have to fill his position as the Pullman Village idiot.

Reactions: raleighherdfan

Christ, you're politically stupid. Why would he "defend" the media when the media has been lying about him since he was named VP and is clearly avoiding asking Kamala questions now. 18 days and no questions. He is mocking both her and them. Only a liberal rube wouldn't see this.

If someone wants to vote third party that’s fine. I mean their specific choice of third party candidate may open them up to mockery, but not the simple act of wanting to vote third party.
Just gonna gloss right over the actual point I see.

I'm reaching? No, the piece of shit of a human was reaching by trying to claim that Vance was mocking the media as a way to cover for him not getting the response he expected from them.
What response does a republican think he is going to get from the MSM?

I'm reaching? No, the piece of shit of a human was reaching by trying to claim that Vance was mocking the media as a way to cover for him not getting the response he expected from them.
Hey Special Ed, Vance wasn't expecting a response. He was taunting them.

I'll admit, I don't envy you one bit, having to figure out ways to support the shitty POTUS/VP combo your party handed you.

Just gonna gloss right over the actual point I see.
I’ve missed your point then. Mine was it’s incredibly hypocritical to refuse to vote for Walz as VP because of a decades old reckless driving conviction and to vote for Trump instead, given his much more recent convictions.

I’ve missed your point then. Mine was it’s incredibly hypocritical to refuse to vote for Walz as VP because of a decades old reckless driving conviction and to vote for Trump instead, given his much more recent convictions.

I refuse to vote for the two commies because their policies absolutely suck for our country and its citizens.

Let's compare polices and what they've accomplished.

How about just stop voting for convicts?

Christ, you're politically stupid. Why would he "defend" the media when the media has been lying about him since he was named VP and is clearly avoiding asking Kamala questions now. 18 days and no questions. He is mocking both her and them. Only a liberal rube wouldn't see this.
In that case, you must also claim he is mocking the American public since he made a comment about them immediately after his comment about the media. So was he being sincere about 50% of his comments and insincere the other 50%?

He clearly wasn't trying to mock the media. He was trying to mock Kamala.

What response does a republican think he is going to get from the MSM?
Considering Fox News is the most consumed media for politics, you're not doing yourself any favors with this attempt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT