ADVERTISEMENT

VP comparison . . .

Why is no one bringing up the fact he was in a Miata? And no, @Raoul Duke MU he wasn’t driving it on the track so don’t even start…
Who, Walz? I do know he owns a Corn Binder. A Scout II. A fine choice of 70's off-roader classics, and probably what I would choose as well, everyone else has Blazers and Broncos, I'll take the Made in Fort Wayne, Indiana choice.

Miatas are good little sports cars. Light and agile. All of the fun of the old British roadsters, but actually reliable. I'll only side-eye if it is a slushbox.

Who, Walz? I do know he owns a Corn Binder. A Scout II. A fine choice of 70's off-roader classics, and probably what I would choose as well, everyone else has Blazers and Broncos, I'll take the Made in Fort Wayne, Indiana choice.

Miatas are good little sports cars. Light and agile. All of the fun of the old British roadsters, but actually reliable. I'll only side-eye if it is a slushbox.
I actually got to drive a track-ready Miata (very, very briefly) around a closed course in VA. I get why people like to take them racing. But for everyday driving? I’m 6’ & there was zero room.

Even if we give him the benefit of the doubt & say it was a brand new Miata, driving that car is certainly a weird choice. Mainly because he’s 6’2 & carrying a few lbs in that mugshot. Be like forcing a balloon into an air vent.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I actually got to drive a track-ready Miata (very, very briefly) around a closed course in VA. I get why people like to take them racing. But for everyday driving? I’m 6’ & there was zero room.

Even if we give him the benefit of the doubt & say it was a brand new Miata, driving that car is certainly a weird choice. Mainly because he’s 6’2 & carrying a few lbs in that mugshot. Be like forcing a balloon into an air vent.
I wouldn't choose one for a daily driver somewhere flat with no curves. I could see one being fun if you commuted from Salt Rock to Huntington on RT 10.

Weekend country drives car? Sure.

Weekend country drives car? Sure.
What better way to advertise your ability to deepthroat.

On a serious note, have you seen the new John Deere trucks? I'm almost inclined. Getting my Silverado back next Wednesday with a new engine finally. Don't think I trust it based on everything I read about them so likely going to trade it.

What better way to advertise your ability to deepthroat.
What a better way to advertise how dumb car stereotypes are.

A cheap, RWD, agile, manual, reliable, rag top is a great choice for a weekend car. This ain't a fvckin' New Beetle. This is a car to run to piss out of on the back roads. Plus if you buy a really rough one and the engine goes kablewey you can swap in kinds of drivetrains. Ford 5.0? Check. GM LS? Check. Widely available aftermarket kits make this easy.
On a serious note, have you seen the new John Deere trucks?
I'm pretty sure those videos are bullshit.

Getting my Silverado back next Wednesday with a new engine finally. Don't think I trust it based on everything I read about them so likely going to trade it.
The fvck else you gonna do? Ford Ecoboost has problems. Ram, BAHAHAHA. Maybe a Ford with the Coyote? Hell, go old school and find a clean Ford 7.3 diesel, or an older Cummins Ram, that stuff if cool right now....which also means not cheap, but definitely reliable except for a couple well-known issues that are easily solved (like the Cummins killer dowel pin, easy fix).

If you get a Miata, you have to get the bumper sticker that says, "I'm not gay, but my Miata is"

Seriously though, the current Gen Miata is a nice looking ride. Mazda really needs to drop the Miata moniker and just call it the Mazda MX-5.

Because of the first few generations, I don't think Mazda can ever shake that association with being a car for women and gay men.

What a better way to advertise how dumb car stereotypes are.

A cheap, RWD, agile, manual, reliable, rag top is a great choice for a weekend car. This ain't a fvckin' New Beetle. This is a car to run to piss out of on the back roads. Plus if you buy a really rough one and the engine goes kablewey you can swap in kinds of drivetrains. Ford 5.0? Check. GM LS? Check. Widely available aftermarket kits make this easy.

The fvck else you gonna do? Ford Ecoboost has problems. Ram, BAHAHAHA. Maybe a Ford with the Coyote? Hell, go old school and find a clean Ford 7.3 diesel, or an older Cummins Ram, that stuff if cool right now....which also means not cheap, but definitely reliable except for a couple well-known issues that are easily solved (like the Cummins killer dowel pin, easy fix).
Seriously considering ordering a new Baby Duramax. No way in hell I'm buying a six banger. Don't care what kind of power they have. I've done some research on the 3 l diesels and they seem like pretty good engines. They have some sensor issues here and there but internals of the engine is solid. Plus, I've talked to around 10 people that own one and the lowest fuel mileage I've heard is around 27 MPG with some of them getting upwards of 32 to 33.

My engine was on back order and showed up about a week and a half after it was ordered so got kind of lucky, I was expecting a couple months. Dealer had called eight other dealers that had engines in stock and all of them were spoken for.

I talked to another guy that has the same engine in his and he is on his third engine.

If you get a Miata, you have to get the bumper sticker that says, "I'm not gay, but my Miata is"

Seriously though, the current Gen Miata is a nice looking ride. Mazda really needs to drop the Miata moniker and just call it the Mazda MX-5.

Because of the first few generations, I don't think Mazda can ever shake that association with being a car for women and gay men.
Once you turn the safety features off in Mazdas, they’re funner-than-all hell through windy turns. Their SUV’s have shockingly good handling

maybe bullshit but there's a lot of stuff out there about them.

No way in hell I'm buying a six banger. Don't care what kind of power they have.
I love the older Cummins. They sound so industrial lol.

How you going to spec that new Silverado? Z71? ZR2 would be badass.

maybe bullshit but there's a lot of stuff out there about them.
Looks like a Ford to me lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT