ADVERTISEMENT

Was I VP? "What, When, What?"

johns1124

Gold Buffalo
Aug 13, 2004

So they are not going to bring charges against Biden because: "Special counsel calls Biden ‘elderly man with poor memory’

But...

he is qualified to be President?

WTF? So who is really running (or fuking up) the WH? Pelosi? AOC? Kamala?

Who is running the country? No games and gaffs anymore, it's getting dangerous.

So...

The Elderly man with poor memory, just ordered the military to attack Iraq and Syria? if not who did?

Donald Trump remains the only president...
in history to face criminal charges.

giphy.gif

So they are not going to bring charges against Biden because: "Special counsel calls Biden ‘elderly man with poor memory’

But...

WTF? So who is really running (or fuking up) the WH? Pelosi? AOC? Kamala?

So...

The Elderly man with poor memory, just ordered the military to attack Iraq and Syria? if not who did?
Yep no sense in sending to trial because:
A. two tiered Justice system
B. He would be sympathetic on witness stand as an old man with a poor memory

How many more points will this add to Trumps lead?

Reactions: 30CAT
We can't afford four more years of this clown.

I have a feeling within four years Russia - China will make a play for the Arctic oil reserves. Putin has always stated that he feels all oil outside a country's International zone belongs to Russia. Forget about the international economic zone of 200 miles. Putin feels any oil in the Arctic is Russian based on the landmass (ize thereof) adjacent to the Arctic region.

Now Russia has a no-limit agreement with China to explore the Arctic region for resources (announced two days ago). What do you think he is planning to do? I feel Ukraine was just a test and trial for his military. To gauge if they were up to snuff if NATO came calling. He knows now they may not be, so he recruits China who desperately needs the oil reserves as well.

Putin Russia has always used the tactic of deflection. Get attention to one area (Ukraine) although the main goal is elsewhere, the Arctic. They may make a ploy within the next 3-5.

We can't afford four more years of this clown.

I have a feeling within four years Russia - China will make a play for the Arctic oil reserves. Putin has always stated that he feels all oil outside a country's International zone belongs to Russia. Forget about the international economic zone of 200 miles. Putin feels any oil in the Arctic is Russian based on the landmass (ize thereof) adjacent to the Arctic region.

Now Russia has a no-limit agreement with China to explore the Arctic region for resources (announced two days ago). What do you think he is planning to do? I feel Ukraine was just a test and trial for his military. To gauge if they were up to snuff if NATO came calling. He knows now they may not be, so he recruits China who desperately needs the oil reserves as well.

Putin Russia has always used the tactic of deflection. Get attention to one area (Ukraine) although the main goal is elsewhere, the Arctic. They may make a ploy within the next 3-5.
China is also not up to snuff to take on NATO

Not sentient enough to knowingly commit a crime but he’s fine to be President.

If there was ever a doubt about who is making decisions rest assured…it’s not Biden.

===

With that said, this report got the green light to be written this way. I think we see a replacement candidate for Biden soon

Reactions: mlblack16.
It’s amazing that he was basically declared too incompetent to stand trail.

So they are not going to bring charges against Pedo-Joe because: "Special counsel calls Pedo-Joe ‘elderly man with poor memory’

But...

WTF? So who is really running (or fuking up) the WH? Pukelosi? AOC? Commie-la?

So...

As already said in another thread. It's a two-tiered justice system. They bailed out Hilliary, Coker Biden and Pedo-Joe.

Donald Trump remains the only president...
in history to face criminal charges.
You're one true dumbass, who doesn't care about corruption, unless it's aimed at people you hate. You're an idiot who doesn't deserve America and its frfreedoms. You think it's all a game.

You poor dumbass. You don't even realize this hurts the Democrat party and further proves what most Americans already know.

Dumbass.

Not sentient enough to knowingly commit a crime but he’s fine to be President.

If there was ever a doubt about who is making decisions rest assured…it’s not Biden.

===

With that said, this report got the green light to be written this way. I think we see a replacement candidate for Biden soon

The question is do the dump Kamala for a white guy (newsome) or does Michelle Obama come in to save the day

The question is do the dump Commie-la for a white guy (newsome) or does Michelle Obama come in to save the day
Michelle isn't going to run. She didn't want homObama to run. Plus, she would just be a proxy for homObama anyway and many would look at it as him getting a 3rd term.

Gavin "Hair Gel Nazi" Newsome? Intelligent voters need to look no further than the disaster he created in Commiefornia.

Their best bet would be RFK Jr., but they don't like him. He's not radical enough.

A true liberal is considered a conservative to today's Democrat Party.

Last edited:
You're one true dumbass, who doesn't care about corruption, unless it's aimed at people you hate. You're an idiot who doesn't deserve America and its frfreedoms. You think it's all a game.

You poor dumbass. You don't even realize this hurts the Democrat party and further proves what most Americans already know.

Dumbass.
He's one of the most hateful souls I've ever seen. Special place in hell for him, no doubt.

Hell is reserved for you. I've already escaped it.

Maybe, maybe not. I don't know you, but God does and that's all that matters.

But you shouldn't hate or claim to be one to know if someone is going to hell or not, on message board, hater.

Dumbass.

Maybe, maybe not. I don't know you, but God does and that's all that matters.

But you shouldn't hate or claim to be one to know if someone is going to hell or not, on message board, hater.

Dumbass.
Not only are you a lying idiot magat. You're also a hypocrite. You're stupid lying friend made the same statement about 4 posts earlier in this very thread. crickets from you about that.

You lying idiot magat.

Not only are you a lying idiot magat. You're also a hypocrite. You're stupid lying friend made the same statement about 4 posts earlier in this very thread. crickets from you about that.

You lying idiot magat.
You do it more that's worse according to you

Reactions: 30CAT

You lying idiot magat.

What did I lie about, dumbass?

Plus, you're probably the boards biggest hater.

You do it more that's worse according to you
Not only are you a lying idiot magat oath breaker. You're also a hypocrite. You're stupid lying friend made the same statement earlier in this very thread. crickets from you about that.

You lying idiot magat.

What did I lie about, dumbass?

Plus, you're probably the boards biggest hater.
Not only are you a lying idiot magat. You're also a hypocrite. You're stupid lying friend made the same statement earlier in this very thread. crickets from you about that.

You lying idiot magat.

Not only are you a lying idiot magat oath breaker. You're also a hypocrite. You're stupid lying friend made the same statement earlier in this very thread. crickets from you about that.

You lying idiot magat.

You lying idiot magat.
You poor puss.

You poor puss.
Not only are you a lying idiot magat. You're also a hypocrite. You're stupid lying friend made the same statement earlier in this very thread. crickets from you about that.

You lying idiot magat.

You lying idiot magat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT