ADVERTISEMENT

Was this cheating during the election?

Oh well I am sure all of those ballets were for Trump
Chopiniana_Baku.jpg

The cheating ultimately helped them win, especially considering how tight some of the final ballot counts were, but since it was to their benefit, you'll hear nary a word from @GK4Herd @Raoul Duke MU @HerdandHokies @Chevy1 and others.

They're cool with it.
On election night with Trump ahead and running to the finish line and suddenly polls in 4-5 states stopped I knew the cheat was on. Good Lord, they did it for the whole world to see. Then they said it didn't happen so quit talking about it. We are now officially a Banana Republic with a senile old despot, the front man, for the deep state.

How you answer obvious yes questions:

Does a bear poop in the woods?
Is the Pope Catholic?
Do Democrats cheat?

Reactions: Jartard
Liz Harrington sharing stuff from Jim Hoft?

Well, that’s definitely convinced me of the cheating. Let’s throw Biden out.
Sounds good other than we get Hyena . Talk about a real dingbat.

Mush got 82 million votes. Amazing.

The cheating ultimately helped them win, especially considering how tight some of the final ballot counts were, but since it was to their benefit, you'll hear nary a word from @GK4Herd @Raoul Duke MU @HerdandHokies @Chevy1 and others.

They're cool with it.
Oh wow, an entire website that now proves the election was stolen! That's nothing man, did you know 9/11 was staged? There's even a documentary about it, so it must be true!

https://watchdocumentaries.com/loose-change-911/

On election night with Trump ahead and running to the finish line and suddenly polls in 4-5 states stopped I knew the cheat was on. Good Lord, they did it for the whole world to see. Then they said it didn't happen so quit talking about it. We are now officially a Banana Republic with a senile old despot, the front man, for the deep state.
You're a lying idiot. You have zero proof for your statement. Once again, you're a lying idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT