ADVERTISEMENT

Watch it and see :)

Don Lemon is a racist who is calling all democrats to confront Republicans about Trump. This coming from a CNN anchor. What if Hannity said to confront all jungle bunnies over them wanting cash from the government for their kin being slaves. It's called racism and Don Lemon is a racist. He wants all democrats to confront on every street corner those who don't hate trump. Lemon is guilty of being feminate which is a sin along with trying to incite a riot or kill someone.Lemon is sin incarnated Because he is feminite.Trump calls him the dumbest ni""er to ever live in America. I just worded it the way because he might have said it that way. Trump is not a racist no more than Joe Biden when speech is being used .Biden said he would like to take trump behind the woodshed. Well it's open season on older white guys. I deleted the rest because it was wrong.

Last edited:
Hillbilly, redneck, black white female male the n word almost all words used instead of gay. cannot give anyone the absolute truth of what inside a man's heart. To say the above post could not be from a Marshall graduate is nothing but wishful puffed up baloney. In America their is a set of made up rules on who can be the target of racism and bigotry. Had I used 20 words used to describe people in West Virginia it would have zero reaction on here. Greenduke sometimes like myself your quick to think without any thought. Are you good or something refraining using these hurtful words. No your not. You are not good and the good things you do are as filthy rags.So quick to judge someone when they speak against certain groups of people but no reaction at all if that group is not on the PC list. How about respecting everyone regardless of race or sexuality or whether they went to college or not and where a person lives. Whether a person is a Democrat or Republican never convince yourself that your good for belonging to either party. Rich or poor doesn't matter either. Wanting to take from a rich person and give to a poorer person make you good or even right in doing so? No is the answer to both. I have been on here for years and it's the same old thing. Nothing new under the sun. I actually thought everyone could get along in here but was terribly mistaken. I couldn't believe what people said to me and never even knew me. Opening up and telling the truth led to me being laughed at. You go from telling your heart to telling what people expect to hear. You think you know someone's heart but thinking that makes you a total idiot. Why? Your claiming to be able to read another man's heart something only God can do. I have BS ed you boys to thinking I am a pot farmer. Lol Now that's a good one. I know people some relatives who are but never me. People will believe half truths quicker than the absolute truth. Hate to be a sacrificial lamb but you all have me thicker skinned from all the hurtful and false things said to me. Am I guilty of all the things above? Yes I am but I was criticized for trying to hard to have and make friends on here. Several people on here gave me that same speech. People are thought less of by some based on what ball team a man roots for. That is so pathetic. Not as bad as me using the word fag instead of gay. People tell me people like to get a rise out of me. Well everyone tries to get a rise out of each other. If trying to get a rise out of people saying something racist then does greenduke think No Marshall student would ever do that. No he doesn't but at the spur of the moment he would type that untrue comment.Not picking on Greenduke he just happened to comment. Another thing I have seen people fight over is West Virginia vs Marshall. Two biggest schools of higher learning in WV. Sure can't tell when they are fighting over who is the best school or best team. I'm in a lower category than that. God forbid I support both schools. Who made up these rules of what's right to say and what is not. On here is it the self proclaimed richer and smarter Marshall students? Or is it the redneck majority in Morgantown. Who else in America believes their is a lot of difference in the people who attend either school. No one. What if Rifle had went to WV instead of Marshall? It would be how far below the herd is compared to WV. He actually would have more in common with northern WV than southern WV. He already uses southern wv's accent as a punchline. Talk a lot more like new Yorkers in Weirton than Williamson. Then I can't judge rifle because of that. I don't know his heart and nobody else does either. I still have a lot of me that doesn't think Greed gets mad at anyone for slandering him. I think he has a blast on here and enjoy's it. It seems some people really hate each other in here and have never met. Why? Because they think they know that person's heart. When someone mocks God or just makes fun of those who believe in God causes a person to get upset Jesus would want us to pray for them and feel pity not anger. I myself had never heard people mock God and say terrible things about Jesus until I got on here. I guess not going to college I missed all that. I love to read and love my library as much as anything I own. That doesn't make me a better person just simply more informed. People store a lot of useless information. I hope modern technology never takes over for humans. All the knowledge in the world is no where near as powerful or useful with no heart. One of the two greatest commandments is to love your neighbor as you love yourself. That means to love everybody not just what groups an individual believes are worthy of love. None of us are good from birth so we need to get over ourselves. You don't have to teach an infant to do something wrong. Soon as they can crawl they head to where they shouldn't be. If you have known me since I got on here I don't try to get along with everyone like I use too. I am so very sorry for that. Tommorrow or today is a brand new day and an opportunity to help someone. A chance to listen to someone. A chance to treat ALL people the same. On judgement day how much money you are worth or how educated you are will count for nothing. How many books I read will not be no more than a hill of beans
Be good to everyone not just what is PC.

Last edited:
Hillbilly, redneck, black white female male the n word almost all words used instead of gay. cannot give anyone the absolute truth of what inside a man's heart. To say the above post could not be from a Marshall graduate is nothing but wishful puffed up baloney. In America their is a set of made up rules on who can be the target of racism and bigotry. Had I used 20 words used to describe people in West Virginia it would have zero reaction on here. Greenduke sometimes like myself your quick to think without any thought. Are you good or something refraining using these hurtful words. No your not. You are not good and the good things you do are as filthy rags.So quick to judge someone when they speak against certain groups of people but no reaction at all if that group is not on the PC list. How about respecting everyone regardless of race or sexuality or whether they went to college or not and where a person lives. Whether a person is a Democrat or Republican never convince yourself that your good for belonging to either party. Rich or poor doesn't matter either. Wanting to take from a rich person and give to a poorer person make you good or even right in doing so? No is the answer to both. I have been on here for years and it's the same old thing. Nothing new under the sun. I actually thought everyone could get along in here but was terribly mistaken. I couldn't believe what people said to me and never even knew me. Opening up and telling the truth led to me being laughed at. You go from telling your heart to telling what people expect to hear. You think you know someone's heart but thinking that makes you a total idiot. Why? Your claiming to be able to read another man's heart something only God can do. I have BS ed you boys to thinking I am a pot farmer. Lol Now that's a good one. I know people some relatives who are but never me. People will believe half truths quicker than the absolute truth. Hate to be a sacrificial lamb but you all have me thicker skinned from all the hurtful and false things said to me. Am I guilty of all the things above? Yes I am but I was criticized for trying to hard to have and make friends on here. Several people on here gave me that same speech. People are thought less of by some based on what ball team a man roots for. That is so pathetic. Not as bad as me using the word fag instead of gay. People tell me people like to get a rise out of me. Well everyone tries to get a rise out of each other. If trying to get a rise out of people saying something racist then does greenduke think No Marshall student would ever do that. No he doesn't but at the spur of the moment he would type that untrue comment.Not picking on Greenduke he just happened to comment. Another thing I have seen people fight over is West Virginia vs Marshall. Two biggest schools of higher learning in WV. Sure can't tell when they are fighting over who is the best school or best team. I'm in a lower category than that. God forbid I support both schools. Who made up these rules of what's right to say and what is not. On here is it the self proclaimed richer and smarter Marshall students? Or is it the redneck majority in Morgantown. Who else in America believes their is a lot of difference in the people who attend either school. No one. What if Rifle had went to WV instead of Marshall? It would be how far below the herd is compared to WV. He actually would have more in common with northern WV than southern WV. He already uses southern wv's accent as a punchline. Talk a lot more like new Yorkers in Weirton than Williamson. Then I can't judge rifle because of that. I don't know his heart and nobody else does either. I still have a lot of me that doesn't think Greed gets mad at anyone for slandering him. I think he has a blast on here and enjoy's it. It seems some people really hate each other in here and have never met. Why? Because they think they know that person's heart. When someone mocks God or just makes fun of those who believe in God causes a person to get upset Jesus would want us to pray for them and feel pity not anger. I myself had never heard people mock God and say terrible things about Jesus until I got on here. I guess not going to college I missed all that. I love to read and love my library as much as anything I own. That doesn't make me a better person just simply more informed. People store a lot of useless information. I hope modern technology never takes over for humans. All the knowledge in the world is no where near as powerful or useful with no heart. One of the two greatest commandments is to love your neighbor as you love yourself. That means to love everybody not just what groups an individual believes are worthy of love. None of us are good from birth so we need to get over ourselves. You don't have to teach an infant to do something wrong. Soon as they can crawl they head to where they shouldn't be. If you have known me since I got on here I don't try to get along with everyone like I use too. I am so very sorry for that. Tommorrow or today is a brand new day and an opportunity to help someone. A chance to listen to someone. A chance to treat ALL people the same. On judgement day how much money you are worth or how educated you are will count for nothing. How many books I read will not be no more than a hill of beans

dee.jpg

TLDR_o_60996.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT