ADVERTISEMENT

We gave them back an International Arms Dealer for that WNBA Player?

but have plenty of gay friends who don’t use their sexuality as the foundation of their personality.

Don't try changing what your comments were about. Your recent homophobic comments had nothing to do with gays using their sexuality as "foundations of their personality."

Why do you always try and backtrack from your comments, coward?

It's neither. An honest libertarian take would be don't expect the government to save your ass, and that goes for both of them.

So, an honest "libertarian" doesn't see a difference in the two situations and individuals?

Yeah, I didn't think you'd see giving Putin what he wanted would be pro-Putin since the gift was wrapped in Democrat paper...

So, an honest "libertarian" doesn't see a difference in the two situations and individuals?

Yeah, I didn't think you'd see giving Putin what he wanted would be pro-Putin since the gift was wrapped in Democrat paper...
If you want someone back from Russia, Russia holds all the cards.

I wouldn't send an arms dealers for her, no. Then again, the arms dealer has been in custody for 14 years, so we got a pound of flesh out of him.

If you want someone back from Russia, Russia holds all the cards.

Not all of them... We had something Putin wanted. Biden gave it to him. We held some cards. Biden folded...

I wouldn't send an arms dealers for her, no. Then again, the arms dealer has been in custody for 14 years, so we got a pound of flesh out of him.

So how long had Griner been in jail and how long was her sentence? And how long has Whelan been in jail and how long is his sentence? That argument rings pretty hollow...

Hmmm... Wonder how this will go and how Biden can screw it up?

"According to Politico, the former president said: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f... things up.""

"In his book Ben Rhodes, Obama’s former deputy national security adviser, penned, "in the Situation Room, Biden could be something of an unguided missile”."

You're not even pretending to be a "libertarian" with this post are you???

Here you go @Raoul Duke MU

"Carville also claimed opposition to the swap “exposed a big big fault in American culture,” and said those opposed are likely “pro-Putin.”"

Not all of them... We had something Putin wanted. Biden gave it to him. We held some cards. Biden folded...

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/08/politics/biden-griner-whelan-decision/index.html
Interesting link: "In conversations across an array of government channels, Russian officials were clear with their American counterparts: they would release Griner – and only Griner "

So yes, Putin holds the cards.

So how long had Griner been in jail and how long was her sentence? And how long has Whelan been in jail and how long is his sentence?
10...less than a year; 25, about half-ish after conviction.

Here you go
Pro-Putin? No. Some racism from the average persons running their mouth on FB? Absolutely.

Good to see raoul buying into the admins argument that he was going to get out in 6 years anyway
I was not aware this was an administration talking point. Again, I don't live and breath the news. Hell, it took me a day to know Mike Leach had a bad heart attack, and if I follow anything remotely close it is college sports....and weather, how about that big ass tornado in Fort Worth this morning?

I'm in Fort Worth. Other than Sam's Club, there hasn't been much trouble.

I'm invested in an apartment complex doing not so hot in fort worth. performing below proforma.

Run by there and drum up some customers.

I'm invested in an apartment complex doing not so hot in fort worth. performing below proforma.

Run by there and drum up some customers.

Bad investment decision. Everyone knows that the rage is tiled backsplashes up to the ceiling, a hodgepodge of design styles, and a pool table. Should have only invested in buildings that have units like that.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around trading an international arms dealer back to a region where we're funneling billions in weapons & aid.

Interesting link: "In conversations across an array of government channels, Russian officials were clear with their American counterparts: they would release Griner – and only Griner "

So yes, Putin holds the cards.

Interesting link...

We held the "Merchant of Death". Putin didn't hold all the cards.

When did you become so pro-Putin which does nothing but further empower him???

Interesting link...
Well look at that...it's Trump's fault. Who knew?
When did you become so pro-Putin which does nothing but further empower him???
This is a stretch even for your lack of sense. If anything, my recognition that Russia is an authoritarian shithole should paint me as anti-Putin.

And it's your team members that view Putin more favorably than Biden.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ore-favorably-than-they-do-leading-democrats/

Well look at that...it's Trump's fault. Who knew?

Everything is Trump's fault according to liberals, I mean "libertarians" such as yourself...

This is a stretch even for your lack of sense.

I've got enough sense to recognize a liberal when I encounter one...

And it's your team members that view Putin more favorably than Biden.

Well let's look at that. He traded an anti-American WNBA player for an international arms merchant that has done his dirty work in the past. I'd say he got the better end of that deal even without holding all of the cards...

If that makes me pro-Putin what does it make you then?

Putin did not hold all the cards. He held a 6’9” basketball player that struggles more than Shawn Bradley to dunk a basketball. We held a known arms dealer. We had better cards he called our bluff and came out on top.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Putin did not hold all the cards. He held a 6’9” basketball player that struggles more than Shawn Bradley to dunk a basketball. We held a known arms dealer. We had better cards he called our bluff and came out on top.

You would think even a Trump-hating "libertarian" could see that...

Whoever is willing to walk away holds all the cards, just like when buying something. Putin was more content to let them both rot in a jail cell than we were, so he was able to win the trade.

Whoever is willing to walk away holds all the cards, just like when buying something. Putin was more content to let them both rot in a jail cell than we were, so he was able to win the trade.

What would your take have been had Trump been the one holding the cards???

What would your take have been had Trump been the one holding the cards???
He was wasn’t he? Didn’t they say he had a Whelan for Merchant of Death deal on the table and turned it down?

Probably the right move, Whelan is a bit of a bozo.

AGuy_jpeg-2633660.JPG

Biden gave up an international arms dealer to get someone inconsequential back (an American, yes, but politically inconsequential.) Supposedly the WH wants Whelan back, too. Given this abhorrent deal, makes me wonder what this administration would be willing to give Russia to make that happen.

Biden gave up an international arms dealer to get someone inconsequential back (an American, yes, but politically inconsequential.) Supposedly the WH wants Whelan back, too. Given this abhorrent deal, makes me wonder what this administration would be willing to give Russia to make that happen.
Do you ever wonder how much these other nations have on Biden? Some of the stuff he does is bizarre.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT