ADVERTISEMENT

We gave them back an International Arms Dealer for that WNBA Player?

Micah Parson will get a talking to. Can't be a black athlete and come out against the Dems. He is going to get raked over the coals for it.

This is kind of funny but kind of supports your point too…

This is kind of funny but kind of supports your point too…

I am telling you he will get blasted for it. What did he say that was so bad.

They want blacks to be good little robots. They really do.

I have a Micah Parsons jersey. Never have worn it much. My Trump hat and my Parsons jersey will go good together.

I am telling you he will get blasted for it. What did he say that was so bad.

They want blacks to be good little robots. They really do.

I have a Micah Parsons jersey. Never have worn it much. My Trump hat and my Parsons jersey will go good together.
And blacks are starting to see it

This is going down as yet another dark day in American history. Mush is now responsible for most of those darkest days.

And to think, we're not even two years into this experiment yet.

It's going to get worse, people.

For those that voted for this mess, and continue to vote for more of this non-sense (Fettermans of the world), you can kiss my black ass.

Micah parsons back tracked quicker than shit saying he was sorry that he will be better and was thankful for being educated or something along those lines. I’ll try to find his apology tweet

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Who would you choose as a neighbor? The disgusting basketball dyke or based death merchant?

Lord of war for me 10 times out of 10.

Reactions: Jartard
The WH keeps pointing out they got a black lesbian released - like that evens everything out. If this is what the left heralds as a success, their opinion truly means nothing

Reactions: mlblack16.
Who would you choose as a neighbor? The disgusting basketball dyke or based death merchant?

I had relatives who once lived in an exclusive community below Boca Raton. Their neighbor was a reputed lawyer for a Mexican cartel. My aunt said he was the politest, quietest neighbor they ever had.

I had relatives who once lived in an exclusive community below Boca Raton. Their neighbor was a reputed lawyer for a Mexican cartel. My aunt said he was the politest, quietest neighbor they ever had.

Gotta fly under the radar...

Gotta fly under the radar...
I didn’t tell the rest of the story. My aunt said they hadn’t seen their neighbor for several weeks when a construction company arrived and tore the house down to the ground then relandscaped the property. Apparently he flew a little “above the radar” because no one saw or heard from him again.

I didn’t tell the rest of the story. My aunt said they hadn’t seen their neighbor for several weeks when a construction company arrived and tore the house down to the ground then relandscaped the property. Apparently he flew a little “above the radar” because no one saw or heard from him again.

Ouch...

He’s still there…. He just went through the wood chipper and is now mulch in the rose garden

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I'm trying to imagine Viktor Bout, referred to by our intelligence agencies as "The Merchant of Death", sitting in his prison cell getting the news he was being released for an unknown female basketball player who was dumb enough to try & smuggle hash into Russia. I bet even he thinks this is an astonishingly bad deal.

The more the WH speaks on this, the worse it seems. So basically, they’re saying it came down to either keeping a notoriously dangerous Russian international arms dealer in prison OR we swap him for a basketball player who got caught trying to smuggle drugs on an airplane. Those were their only options.

Russia matters because, and only because, they have nukes. That’s all their global standing relies on. Sure they have some natural resources, but there’s a reason they can throw their weight around and we can **** with Venezuela to our hearts content.

China matters because they have the world’s economy by the balls. Everything is made there or has components made there. The supply chain invariably runs through China. And they’re totally unashamed to abuse that fact. They’ve very successfully leveraged their resources (a lot of people and not a lot of regard for their quality of life) to become a superpower.

I’ve been beating the drum for a while on here. We need to repatriate manufacturing and, the tough pill to swallow, accept that this will likely lead to a decrease in stuff you can buy for a while. Now, it’ll make a lot of jobs, so it’ll be good in a lot of ways, but you’re not going to be able to get all the dollar store shit you can now and things will just generally cost more. But it would be worth it.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Russia matters because, and only because, they have nukes.

Well there are some other reasons but being a nuclear power definitely puts a country on a different level. Now tell me why the Obama and Biden administration's seem to be enablers in Iran's efforts to join that club???

Sure they have some natural resources

Ummm... They have a lot of natural resources...

"As of 2021, Russia held natural resources amounting to an estimated total value of 75 trillion U.S. dollars."

"With a total natural resource value of 45 trillion U.S. dollars, the U.S. is the second leading country worldwide based on natural resource value after Russia."

a lot of people and not a lot of regard for their quality of life

I would hope you meant to say "China has not a lot of regard for their lives..."

I’ve been beating the drum for a while on here. We need to repatriate manufacturing

Hmmm... I could have sworn this was your guy...

73ttcw.jpg

Do you still pretend to be friends with Rick? With these recent takes, including your one about gay marriage, it would be interesting to see your fakeness in person now that you've turned into a full-fledged hillbilly.

Do you still pretend to be friends with Rick? With these recent takes, including your one about gay marriage, it would be interesting to see your fakeness in person now that you've turned into a full-fledged hillbilly.
Haven’t seen Rick in years, but have plenty of gay friends who don’t use their sexuality as the foundation of their personality. Kinda like you pretend to be successful as the basis of your personality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT