ADVERTISEMENT

We have the lowest inflation rate in America!

Now the govt is trying to say 3% inflation or so is get this, The New Norm!

Remember that saying?

Reactions: Jartard
Isn't 2-3% annually considered the preferred situation by economists? I know the Fed's goal is 2%...but I feel strongly part of the reason we have achieved that over time is off-shoring.
2% is good. 3% is high end of acceptable.

In the 21 years from 2000 to 2020 the inflation was at least 3% only 5 times with a high of 3.8 in 2008.

In the last 3 years inflation has exceeded the 3.8% each year. The tech bubble, 9-11 nor the housing crisis led to consistent 3%+ inflation. It took Joe Biden to accomplish that and create a narrative where it’s normal.

2% is only “good” in the big macroeconomic picture where the actual economic outcomes for average people are ignored.

Though as Raoul alluded to, repatriating industry, which is a very good thing to do, will drive it higher. If that’s the reason then ok, people are going to have to adjust to a different standard of living, especially the middle class, but the lower and lower-middle class will actually have jobs and China won’t have us as badly by the nuts.

I’m not sure that’s why there’s inflation though.

2% is only “good” in the big macroeconomic picture where the actual economic outcomes for average people are ignored.

Though as Raoul alluded to, repatriating industry, which is a very good thing to do, will drive it higher. If that’s the reason then ok, people are going to have to adjust to a different standard of living, especially the middle class, but the lower and lower-middle class will actually have jobs and China won’t have us as badly by the nuts.

I’m not sure that’s why there’s inflation though.
Yehhh govt spending and regulation have nothing to do with it.

Here’s why we have inflation. When you expand the supply of money 30% in 2 years you’re going to have inflation.

^^^phlegmwad never met a rich man he didn't worship.
Inbred still doesn't get it because he's never had it or paid it to employees. Without profit, companies cant grow, employees dont have jobs, dont get raises, dont receive benefits, dont pay taxes etc. Without profits, govts receive less precious tax revenue that the financially illiterate demand blindly.

Yes, the inbred cant put a real # on "excessive", because there is no such thing. It's a made-up Marxist philosophy born out of fear and jealousy. Mush brain complains about the amount of potato chips in bags...and the braindead Greedtard cheers. Bottomline, the govt cant print Trillions of $$$ and put it into the economy, while at the same time restrict the supply of goods produced for almost two years and not expect prices to rise for years to come, until a reversal happens.

Inbred still doesn't get it because he's never had it or paid it to employees. Without profit, companies cant grow, employees dont have jobs, dont get raises, dont receive benefits, dont pay taxes etc. Without profits, govts receive less precious tax revenue that the financially illiterate demand blindly.

Yes, the inbred cant put a real # on "excessive", because there is no such thing. It's a made-up Marxist philosophy born out of fear and jealousy. Mush brain complains about the amount of potato chips in bags...and the braindead Greedtard cheers. Bottomline, the govt cant print Trillions of $$$ and put it into the economy, while at the same time restrict the supply of goods produced for almost two years and not expect prices to rise for years to come, until a reversal happens.
Not only is phlegmwad a liar, he's an idiot. In 2 years (2019-2021) corporate profits increased by 39%, compared to 2017-2019 corporate profits increased by less than 3%. So yeah, moron, I can put a number on excessive, it's the differerence between 3% and 39%. Idiot.

In 2 years (2019-2021) corporate profits increased by 39%, compared to 2017-2019 corporate profits increased by less than 3%. So yeah, moron, I can put a number on excessive, it's the differerence between 3% and 39%
That "39%" profitability allowed employees to be hired back who had been let go during the pandemic inbred.....Have you already forgotten about all those "created" jobs Biden takes credit for Inbred? Again, you cant put a # on "excessive" really. It's completely a made-up narrative.

You're a jealous hick, who never could "profit" enough to actually take care of his staff, when you had them. Maybe if you could have increased your business by "33%", you would have given them some benefits.....nah, probably not.

Not only is phlegmwad a liar, he's an idiot. In 2 years (2019-2021) corporate profits increased by 39%, compared to 2017-2019 corporate profits increased by less than 3%. So yeah, moron, I can put a number on excessive, it's the differerence between 3% and 39%. Idiot.
No shit..companies laid people off...thanks govt shutdowns.... they then made profit and hired people back.

Your are dense

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT