ADVERTISEMENT

well Huff has his 3 wins look for extension coming soon

Yep. Newsflash: message boards, blog posts, Reddit, etc. are about opinions. If you want to discuss pure facts, watch CGP Grey or Factnomial on YouTube.

Some people, like myself, Sluggo, and several others, post opinions based on facts, logic, and knowledge; others name-call, make up pure lies, and mostly end up posting "no, not either" when the facts are presented.

Facts, logic, and knowledge yield the unescapable conclusion.

CH must go.
Yes, but we still built a baseball stadium, right? I don't care if it was because of .Big Jim or Little Anthony.

Yep. Newsflash: message boards, blog posts, Reddit, etc. are about opinions. If you want to discuss pure facts, watch CGP Grey or Factnomial on YouTube.

Some people, like myself, Sluggo, and several others, post opinions based on facts, logic, and knowledge; others name-call, make up pure lies, and mostly end up posting "no, not either" when the facts are presented.

CH must go.
And yet……still just your opinion.

CH must go.

Except the OP even said, they believe this to happen.
It's been based on virtually nothing else but their opinion/belief.

We also know why he feels the way he does, which is again, formulated entirely on opinion and based on zero fact.

How did this thread go from Huff getting an extension to a baseball facility? Some people on this board need to get over themselves

Season 3 Trolling GIF by Paramount+

It's very different now. If a player has a bad day and practice, they can opt out and leave. They aren't committed to really anything (coaches aren't either, let's be clear) and are driven by the pursuit of money.
Just like the real world. Upset over your boss chewing you out for half-assing a project? Quit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT