ADVERTISEMENT

Well now, the prior administration and the vaccine

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Joe Biden:

"Thanks to the prior administration and our scientific community, America is one of the first countries to get the vaccine," Biden said Tuesday. "Thanks to my administration, the hard work of Americans, we let, our roll-out, made America among the world leaders in getting shots in arms."

They're in cahoots on this stuff.

Only reason to really vote for Trump next time would be for lower gas prices and more competent workers. Trump knows how to hire people to do shit. Biden's people are bad and not even as efficient at passing out welfare checks.

I will actually give Trump a little credit here, although he has said in the past that people should be vaccinated, he seems to be coming out a little more now encouraging folks to do just that. We’re all in this damn thing together so it would be nice if we were all on the same damn team at least trying to combat this thing.

Reactions: HerdJC
To my knowledge Trump has never been anti-vax. He’s a (really bad but still) businessman and knows that shutdowns hurt business, and so do mountains of corpses, and vaccines help prevent both.

I will actually give Trump a little credit here, although he has said in the past that people should be vaccinated, he seems to be coming out a little more now encouraging folks to do just that. We’re all in this damn thing together so it would be nice if we were all on the same damn team at least trying to combat this thing.
We need to also promote and work on care for once people get it. Reality is this thing is going to be here forever. The vaccines and all the other stuff will go so far. Ans the shaming bs needs to end

Reactions: imherdfan
We need to also promote and work on care for once people get it. Reality is this thing is going to be here forever. The vaccines and all the other stuff will go so far. Ans the shaming bs needs to end
We agree 100% on this! I hope that Pfizer pill proves effective and gets approved soon!! Im not a fan of mandates, I just wish people would use their brain and consult with their doctors about the vaccine instead of internet quacks! Its not the end all, but it sure does help tremendously and is one other thing in the arsenal to combat this plague!

That would be the best thing to live for if I could ever live long enough.

To see the day when people look back at how fake this was and how duped everybody got with it. That's why I don't want vaccines, masks, anything to do with this. Because it's a giant con job. Any acknowledgement of it is admitting that you got taken.

I don’t know anyone who disagrees that we should be working on treatments for people who get Covid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT