ADVERTISEMENT

Well this sucks for the Trumptards in WV

Jim Justice will be a Dem again soon. And the Mindless Minions act like everything Trump touches turns to gold.

You've heard it here first by bucky. What's this mean for anyone that has seen bucky post predictions?

China Energy Investment Corp. will ultimately do the deal they set out to do.

You've heard it here first by bucky. What's this mean for anyone that has seen bucky post predictions?

China Energy Investment Corp. will ultimately do the deal they set out to do.

Well, it is in black and white with some prominent WV figures being cited as a source. So...

Well, it is in black and white with some prominent WV figures being cited as a source. So...

"could take a hit"..."could leave it wounded"...….. woulda, shoulda, coulda

A lot of speculation that it "could" happen. You think China is simply going to totally walk away from a huge source of energy their population needs imported? If bucky (and now you) thinks so? It probably wont be long before China starts pumping.

Also guess what Vancouver had its largest month in history exporting Canadian oil to China last month. Blew previous records out of the water. The world will figure a way without us.

A lot of speculation that it "could" happen. You think China is simply going to totally walk away from a huge source of energy their population needs imported? If bucky (and now you) thinks so? It probably wont be long before China starts pumping.
Only thing pumping is your wife down in the ghetto.

A lot of speculation that it "could" happen.

Speculation. You should be good at understanding that. Remember when you used the Atlanta Fed Tracker to not only speculate, but to actually strongly predict what the GDP would be?

How'd that work out for you?

Oh no, I guess I'll buy a pre-owned Ferrari instead of a new one. :(

here rots - i found one you can afford

Magic Cars® Ferrari Ride On 12 Volt Kid's RC Ride On Remote Control Car w/Ferrari Floor Mat Bumper To Bumper Warranty

In Stock & On Sale Today
Item #:
04-759
Avg. Rating
5-stars.gif

Read Reviews

Retail Price: $499.99Save:$100.01 (20%)
Your Price: $399.98

Fvck that. 911 Turbo.

Yeah, I was just kidding. I'm a Porsche guy, anyway. I nearly bought a GT3 a few months ago, but decided to hang on to my current car for a bit longer and see what they do with the 992.

It’s been almost a year since his announcement. The Chinese had to have bought up mineral right like crazy????? Anyone sell any mineral rights to the Chinese in wv??? There’s no way this was all bullshit from the get go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT