ADVERTISEMENT

Welp,

cheerio, you sloped foreheaded phaggit. hope you left the liberal roots you were sure to pickup in the northeast and didn't bring that shit with you to flerda.

55a701f9fc936c144e53494ddd58f1b5.gif

Reactions: 19MU88 and Jartard
Never took up Hooked on Phonics I see, huh?
was it the weather or the libs up there? How did you stand that crap during covid ? OUr idiot governor in NC was bad enough. I can't imagine a whole state full of them, plus a shitty winter. They were talking about our idiot governor this morning on tv and how he left NC schools and other thing shut down longer than any other state in the South. Thank God he didn't have a Dem legislature behind him as well. They are thinking it may backfire on him and the Dems because parents are pissed about the schools and what those nimrods did.

I'm going to be doing the same in the very near future, due to the cheating SOBs up in Lansing, Michigan stealing these elections. Figure I'm heading over to Pennsylvania where they cheat as well, but hopefully, down to Ohio, Indiana, or WV where they vote like normal people. There's 9,000,000 people up here. How the hell can more than 1/2 of them vote for Whitmer and that other bunch? I don't think there is. Cheating SOBs.

I'm going to be doing the same in the very near future, due to the cheating SOBs up in Lansing, Michigan stealing these elections. Figure I'm heading over to Pennsylvania where they cheat as well, but hopefully, down to Ohio, Indiana, or WV where they vote like normal people. There's 9,000,000 people up here. How the hell can more than 1/2 of them vote for Whitmer and that other bunch? I don't think there is. Cheating SOBs.
What was that place in Wisonconsin, around Milwaukee or in it, that had like 98% voter turn out? Maybe it was Detroit or Philadelphia. One of those places.

And, hey they always have to stop voting. Then, oh sorry at 4 am now our guy is winning!

Old Husseign never had those kind of numbers in Iraq.

Last edited:
was it the weather or the libs up there? How did you stand that crap during covid ? OUr idiot governor in NC was bad enough. I can't imagine a whole state full of them, plus a shitty winter. They were talking about our idiot governor this morning on tv and how he left NC schools and other thing shut down longer than any other state in the South. Thank God he didn't have a Dem legislature behind him as well. They are thinking it may backfire on him and the Dems because parents are pissed about the schools and what those nimrods did.

Nah wasn’t politics tbh, weather wasn’t as bad in CT as it was in Buffalo, although I loved Buffalo while we were there. Got much closer to family with this move, Cost of living difference, and I’m setting up to retire in 10 more years

What was that place in Wisonconsin, around Milwaukee or in it, that had like 98% voter turn out? Maybe it was Detroit or Philadelphia. One of those places.

And, hey they always have to stop voting. Then, oh sorry at 4 am now our guy is winning!

Old Husseign never had those kind of numbers in Iraq.
Hillary was leading Trump in PA in 2016 before he pulled ahead and won. Must be due to the cheaters, right?

Finally moved out of CT and back down south, just west of Jacksonville, Florida. After 10 years in Buffalo and New England it was time. Check in later 👍
We look forward to your thread asking us for our opinion on whether or not your son should wrestle at a higher level in Florida.

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
Welcome back, Marine. I’m headed to Ponte Vedra and Amelia Island in about 10 days. I think you’ll like the area. You just need to practice your “Duuuuvallll” yell, as you’ll hear it a lot.

Reactions: Marine03
Welcome back, Marine. I’m headed to Ponte Vedra and Amelia Island in about 10 days. I think you’ll like the area. You just need to practice your “Duuuuvallll” yell, as you’ll hear it a lot.
I went to Amelia this year already. Been the last couple.

Was just up in Fernandina Beach last weekend. The whole Duuuvvvaalll thing wasn’t around the last time I lived down this way. Hope it’s not as annoying in person as it is on TV 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Was just up in Fernandina Beach last weekend. The whole Duuuvvvaalll thing wasn’t around the last time I lived down this way. Hope it’s not as annoying in person as it is on TV 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
I went to a Jags game. They did that a couple of times and I was like what in the hell is that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT