ADVERTISEMENT

What are these bastards up to?

Raoul Duke MU

Doctor of Journalism
I get all kinds of political texts. I never respond to them, except with maybe "fvck you". I usually get a kick out of them, or sometimes they give me a little insight into what is going on behind the scenes.

So I found this one that just arrived interesting:

Kamala Harris Hypothetical

If the Presidential Election were Trump vs Kamala Harris, who would you vote for?
ANSWER: go.turnoutpac.org/0071652

PT
Stop2End

Hmmm 🤔

likely because of the crazy ass websites you've subscribed to and/or entered your number on, and that's the damn truth that you'll likely deny. i get nothing of the sort. likely very few, if any, other posters here get that kind of shit. how do i know you've likely subscribed or entered your number to something of the sort? because you're getting the stupid shit and i'm not. also because i screwed up a couple years ago and thought about applying for a business loan through SBA so done an app. i subsequently decided not to but i still to this day get, at minimum, a dozen calls a week from companies wanting to fund my SBA app.

so, yeah, you put your number somewhere that yore now regretting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and KyMUfan
let me save you from their survey. i entered my email in order to go through it (whoflungdug@gofuhkyourself.com) just to see what it was all about. here were the questions:

Overall, do you approve of Kamala Harris?

What issues are a top priority for you in the November 2024 Election? (select those that are your top priorities)

Social Security
Republican lies
COVID-19 pandemic
Healthcare
Foreign policy
Voting rights
Gun control
Civil rights
Women's rights
LGBTQ+ rights
Climate change
Police reform
Debt relief
Income inequality

Would you support a massive campaign to defeat Trump’s Republicans across the country and save President Biden?

t Progressive Takeover, we're working hard to boost Democratic Voter Turnout to historic heights.

But here's the thing – we rely on donations like yours, and right now, our bank account is nearly empty! This work is expensive.

We're pleading with you: Could you chip in $14.82(our average donation) or more today to help us reach our $10,000 goal and defeat Trump and his Republicans? Generous donors will even 300%-MATCH your donation!
Please use the buttons below to start a monthly donation through ActBlue >>
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

coincidentally, wasn't "ActBlue" the progressive movement the shooter donated to? why yes, yes it was.

so @Raoul Duke MU and thomas crooks has something in common . . . they both are (were in crooks case) involved with ActBlue.

hell, i'd have thought the duke would've been involved with something like ActLibertarian.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
likely because of the crazy ass websites you've subscribed to and/or entered your number on, and that's the damn truth that you'll likely deny
I get both parties' fundraising texts.

It's pretty simple. I was a registered Republican and donated to Republicans. Last Democrat I threw a couple bucks to was Joe Donnelly in Indiana.

Once on the list, you are on the list lol.

Last one I said "fvck you" to was asking to help Boebert. If she wants my money, it's going to at least require a handy in return. I can't be the only one....she could probably jerk and suck dicks right into the White House.
yore now regretting.
I'm genuinely tickled by most of the texts.

were the millers no ragrets GIF

Last edited:
Could you chip in $14.82
Oddly specific...
Debt relief
For a second I thought this said "deaf relief", and thought who wouldn't support helping the deaf?
hell, i'd have thought the duke would've been involved with something like ActLibertarian.
I get emails from the Libertarians. I don't think the Indiana party is sophisticated enough to do text fundraising lol.

😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
Harris gets elected the non Americans all over the world will flood into America. She probably will take the women from the view and have them in her cabinet. I just can't believe the democrats will run her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT