ADVERTISEMENT

What do you call when someone knocks on your door and runs

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
or rings the door bell and runs? Some kids have been doing that in the neighborhood. I didn't know the neighborhood watch folks would be so easily offended when they asked for statement of events. They lost focus and now I bet nothing will be done about these damn kids. Why are people so thinned skin these days? They asked me what happened. I was pissed off I was trying to watch Pirates of the Caribbean. Door bell rings and damn it, nobody. These damn city slickers can't handle anything. I wish Michigan and Sisters were my neighbors.

giphy.gif

Kids here call it "ding dong ditch". I'll throw one back, what do they call it now when you sit on the floor with your legs crossed (what we used to call "Indian style")?

You only have one reasonable option. Drop a big deuce on the neighborhood watch member’s porches. They may be actively watching or have cameras so you should disguise yourself as a teenager. Something like this should work flawlessly:
Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.png

I never answer the door, so I don't give a shit if somebody rings it. I'm sitting out back anyways drinking and listening to loud redneck music. They want me, come out back, but bring your own whiskey and whatever you want to toss on the grill. We're usually just a couple strippers short of having a serious party, but we have a banjo player who does lines.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT