ADVERTISEMENT

What happens when wages go up? Ask Gavin Newsome.

Greed if wage costs don’t matter why didn’t you increase the salary of your employees? Why did you force them to go commission based
I asked a simple question. You are either unable or unwilling to answer the simple question. Here it is again in case you missed it.

You idiots want to tell us how much a mcdonalds big mac burger in california would have to increase in cost to cover that minimum wage increase to $20??

I've answered you. The fact that you can't comprehend sounds like a you problem. Shoo fly.
I asked a simple question. You are either unable or unwilling to answer the simple question. Here it is again in case you missed it.

You idiots want to tell us how much a mcdonalds big mac burger in california would have to increase in cost to cover that minimum wage increase to $20??

^^moron is googling ceteris paribus right now^^
^^^moron can't answer the question...

Greed if wage costs don’t matter why didn’t you increase the salary of your employees? Why did you force them to go commission based

He has employees?

200w.webp

Boom! That's going to leave a mark.

He has employees?

200w.webp

images

Yes it is. Especially for fast food companies that have a higher number of lower wage workers and must maintain a labor cost avg of about 20% per location, in order to make a profit.

You asked an uninformed/ignorant question and now we are all laughing at you.
You're a stupid lying punk. I've already figured out the answer before I asked you lying idiots the question. The answer would make you look stupid, but you've already proved it beyond any doubt. phlegmwad.

Thanks for confirming, fool.

Big Mac combo will run hungry patrons $13.69 at a McDonald’s in Times Square.
That's all? I figured they'd nail you for $20, stadium prices lol.

Can you imagine visiting the best culinary city in America and eating at McDonald's? And you don't even have to go gourmet, a street vendor hot dog would be authentic NYC.

Reactions: 30CAT
You're a lying trumptard oath breaker magat. Here's the question again that you idiots either don't understand, choose to ignore, or too lazy to answer...

You refuse to answer anyone's questions, why would anyone answer yours?

Reactions: ohio herd
Can you imagine visiting the best culinary city in America and eating at McDonald's? And you don't even have to go gourmet, a street vendor hot dog would be authentic NYC.
Seeing the idiots sitting in a Times Square TGI Friday's is baffling to say the least.

You're a stupid lying punk. I've already figured out the answer before I asked you lying idiots the question. The answer would make you look stupid, but you've already proved it beyond any doubt. phlegmwad.
No you haven't. You've never run a food operation. You have no idea what the cost break down really is for a franchised operation like McD's. You've probably looked up a generic non industry related liberal rag that produced some "simple" explanation. Stick with your no employee, tax cheat operation Greed. It's best suited for you.

According to CNBC a Big Mac in CA costs 5.11 and with the existing minimum wage in CA being 15.50 the raise to 20.00 is 29.04%. so the cost of a big mac will increase in CA by about 29% or about 6.59. Wit many menu items all will go up in cost. Those that a popular like the Big Mac will go up more those less popular items may go up less. So that 6.59 number could be higher with other menu items with a smaller increase. All items will be more expensive though.

That's all? I figured they'd nail you for $20, stadium prices lol.

Yes I can imagine it. Haaaa

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
^^^Thinks he's educated. Can't answer the following simple question...

The fact you think it’s a simple question is why we consider you an idiot.

You refuse to answer anyone's questions, why would anyone answer yours?
Is it because you don't want to answer the question, or because you can't. We know it the second option. You stupid lying trumptard oath breaker.

No you haven't. You've never run a food operation. You have no idea what the cost break down really is for a franchised operation like McD's. You've probably looked up a generic non industry related liberal rag that produced some "simple" explanation. Stick with your no employee, tax cheat operation Greed. It's best suited for you.
No one needs to work in the auto manufacturing business to be able to drive a car, you stupid lying trumptard magat. I gave the answer to the question I asked and it's within pennies. moron.

According to CNBC a Big Mac in CA costs 5.11 and with the existing minimum wage in CA being 15.50 the raise to 20.00 is 29.04%. so the cost of a big mac will increase in CA by about 29% or about 6.59. Wit many menu items all will go up in cost. Those that a popular like the Big Mac will go up more those less popular items may go up less. So that 6.59 number could be higher with other menu items with a smaller increase. All items will be more expensive though.
You're wrong. YOU are taking the percentage increase of 29% and mulitplying that times the cost of the MATERIAL AND LABOR.

Virtually every cost component will be affected: production, material handling, transportation, etc.

"An acceptable average cost percentage is 25-35% of gross sales. This can vary greatly depending on the business, industry, and location."

In general, McDonald’s franchisees pay about 20 percent in labor costs, according to Richard Adams, a consultant out of San Diego who works with McDonald’s operators.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT