ADVERTISEMENT

What if they're all acquitted?

Walden Pond

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 8, 2007
Holy cow, this has to happen. Think of the rioting then. Baltimore will be wiped off the map if it isn't already. Orioles will have to be moved. Camden Yards will be full of empty Dorito bags and bullets.

The rich people are gonna order it up. NOT GUILTY and then the National Geographic Baltimore show will commence.

YEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWW

ce9c949d6c73dbfb889f6036bac022dd.gif

It will be interesting f to see how far the defense tries to push the conflict of interest angle with the prosecutor

More entertaining than all of them being acquitted would be the three black officers being found guilty while the three whites walked.

Reactions: herdfan06
If any are acquitted we will be told the justice system has failed, it's inherently unfair, etc.

More entertaining than all of them being acquitted would be the three black officers being found guilty while the three whites walked.
Not gonna happen. The blacks are going to sell out against the whites. If I was one of the black guys attorneys that is what I would do. I would call up the other blacks and say let's sell out the crackers and blame them.

We tried to stop it, but they kept on and they told us we would get fired or worse. We valued our jobs and it was the white guys fault.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT