ADVERTISEMENT

What is rifle doing here?

You have to be shitting me. He blatantly broke board rules, and raoul gave him a pass.
Show me where I broke board rules.
Show me when the first day was that you turned into a little bitch.

And for what it is worth, Raoul has been part of the "ban Rifle" brigade. But just like I did with the HerdFans board after they banned me, it just isn't worth the hassle of them to have to deal with their board being hacked:

I just wish rifle would get a life, or at least get half way back to normal. That over the handle bars thing really messed him up. He thinks he's an expert on everything. Nobody knows better than him. Everybody is wrong. Everybody is a moron. Bottom line, he's beginning to tick me off. Send him to purgatory.

Reactions: 19MU88
Bottom line, he's beginning to tick me off.
Uh, oh! Does that mean you're going to stop obsessively posting about me considering that your last 13 pots have been about me, weirdo?

How many rules can one break within a 48 hour period, and continue to see blind eyes not do anything about it? Rifle might be one of those people that can kill a man on 5th Avenue and get away with it. There's only a few that have the power to do so.

I just wish rifle would get a life, or at least get half way back to normal. That over the handle bars thing really messed him up. He thinks he's an expert on everything. Nobody knows better than him. Everybody is wrong. Everybody is a moron. Bottom line, he's beginning to tick me off. Send him to purgatory.
In fairness, Rifle has always been a narcissist and an asshole.

puppet-puppet-on-a-string.gif

Show me where I broke board rules.
Show me when the first day was that you turned into a little bitch.

And for what it is worth, Raoul has been part of the "ban Rifle" brigade. But just like I did with the HerdFans board after they banned me, it just isn't worth the hassle of them to have to deal with their board being hacked:

I do like the one quote "i'll never understand why an adult would act like that"..............nailed it.

Answering a question about if you were banned means I wanted to ban you?

And how old is that? I haven't had that profile pic on my main FB account in ages, hell I've still got a little hair left lol
It may be a tad overboard for someone to save screenshots from years ago from this board.
Who has the time for that?

Answering a question about if you were banned means I wanted to ban you?
You'd be included in a conspiracy charge.

rifle tried to get me and Michigan suspended recently.
Why do you constantly live in the past? Didn't we just go through this with the Marshall/wvu baseball series? Who cares about the past? We only care about the most recent, and you two little bitches were the most recent to do it.

Who has the time for that?
Clearly, I do, because ya' know, wealthy.

What is King Rifle doing here?
Making you look stupid like I have for the last 20 years.

Probably. I'm out of the loop though. Who is Butch, and why would he want to bang Caitlin
Folks, what we have here is Michigan blatantly lying to the board. As you can see, he previously said his dog's name was Butch and his cat's name was Caitlin. So he was either lying then or he is lying now. Either way, it's a bad look. He even told me to create new user names from them. And this comes from the deplorables who say that I lie about my tales or claims. In reality, they are the liars.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Folks, what we have here is Michigan blatantly lying to the board. As you can see, he previously said his dog's name was Butch and his cat's name was Caitlin. So he was either lying then or he is lying now. Either way, it's a bad look. He even told me to create new user names from them. And this comes from the deplorables who say that I lie about my tales or claims. In reality, they are the liars.

Oh, I thought they were real people I should have known. I didn't realize you were referring to dead animals.

Oh, I thought they were real people I should have known. I didn't realize you were referring to dead animals.
You're either a liar or somebody that Sisters and Fever should be providing tutoring to. The chance of using "Butch" as a random name is about 1 in 300. The chance of using Caitlin is about 1 in 100. The chance of using them both together is about 1 in 30,000.

You're either a liar or somebody that Sisters and Fever should be providing tutoring to. The chance of using "Butch" as a random name is about 1 in 300. The chance of using Caitlin is about 1 in 100. The chance of using them both together is about 1 in 30,000.
No. Everybody knows I don't lie, and most view me as an intelligent man around these parts. When I see someone speak about caitlin, I automatically think about the guy on the Wheaties box.

No. Everybody knows I don't lie, and most view me as an intelligent man around these parts. When I see someone speak about caitlin, I automatically think about the guy on the Wheaties box.
You tell me to make a screen name from those two names. I do exactly that. The chances I'd just randomly pick those two names is extremely rare.

You're either lying or are a Clay genetically. You pick which one you prefer.

You tell me to make a screen name from those two names. I do exactly that. The chances I'd just randomly pick those two names is extremely rare.

You're either lying or are a Clay genetically. You pick which one you prefer.
No. I don't lie. I can't remember every random post on a message board I may have made years back. I can't recall posts I made this past weekend.

Uh, oh! Does that mean you're going to stop obsessively posting about me considering that your last 13 pots have been about me, weirdo?
Nah, can't do that. I love pulling your strings and playing you like a puppet. You're easily riled up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88

dumb-and-dumber-comedy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT