ADVERTISEMENT

When will we be a nation?

I don't think you ever addressed my question from a few weeks back:

Why do Scientologists hate America?

The last admin didn't campaign on signing executive orders to repeal all of Obama's immigration orders. See the difference?
9ziJ4nX.jpg
judge_1.jpg

I thought I read an autobiography yesterday, where Greed stated he was this happy, always smiling person. Made me sit back for a few moments, and think about how miserable folks out Wayne must truly be. If Greed is the smiling, most happiest person out there, just think how much it must really suck for the other 19,000 poor souls at Wayne.

I thought I read an autobiography yesterday, where Greed stated he was this happy, always smiling person. Made me sit back for a few moments, and think about how miserable folks out Wayne must truly be. If Greed is the smiling, most happiest person out there, just think how much it must really suck for the other 19,000 poor souls at Wayne.

You perverted cons want to constantly attack someone and then you want that person to give you big hugs for doing them the privilege. Moron.

Feels pretty bad. They could stay and still face all of it in a Section 8 community.

Nothing makes a con feel better than sending women and kids back to face rape, abuse, poverty, and perhaps death. Winning! Sad

using Greed/Lib terror logic, they are more likely to have those things happen here. oh, and get shot.

especially in Chicago...

#savingthemonedeportationatatime

using Greed/Lib terror logic, they are more likely to have those things happen here. oh, and get shot.

especially in Chicago...

#savingthemonedeportationatatime

While you cons believe those who are deported will be safer in Central America than here in the U S where everyone is in dire danger of being killed by foreign born terrorists. sad

Section 8's a terrible place. We gave them the money. We built the structures. Even run all utilities. They've got cable and everything. It's still a hell hole. What else can be done?

See, it's just like I said the other day. With anyone who begs for anything, it's never enough.

Yes I know that. Jesus sits at the right side of the father. To live your life as Jesus did on Earth can bring revival. But not without the holy spirit. You pentecostal fever

You do know this is the age of the Holy Spirit and not the Son.

I'll sit back and watch the Prophecies continue to be fulfilled.

Everything that needs to be fulfilled for the end of time to occur has already happened.

1 Thessalonians: 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Looks like the Apostle Paul thought he would be alive at the second coming. No one has a clue when the end of time is. Even Jesus doesn't know when it will occur.

What if I told you that the Holy Spirit and the Bride has already came and we are living in the Age of the Holy Spirit. Prophecies are being fulfilled as we speak.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT