ADVERTISEMENT

Which state has the least amount of bird flu spoken?

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
That's what I'll be looking for in April.

If this is still going and there's some place to go where I don't have to live this way the rest of my life, time to seriously consider moving there.

A place where everybody knows the fake bird flu is bullshit and life is just the normal hell it was before this made up garbage came along.

A place where everybody knows the fake bird flu is bullshit and life is just the normal hell it was before this made up garbage came along.
cvb_map_county_big2.jpg

Reactions: ThunderCat98
That's as good as it gets right there. Hell yeah.

Once the snow melts, if I can manage to walk as well as I have these last few days, I'm spending weekends back in the damn mountains.

Just shell out the bucks for that Weston Super 8. If I ever get smart again, I'll also go back to listening to the good old Webb Pierce, Hank Williams and Buck Owens with a dashboard full of donuts.

That's what the Mountain Lakes Region is all about. That and overpriced nightcrawlers to try to catch a damn fish with, but 90 percent of the time you don't catch anything.

There are some good drop-ins on the Little Kanawha if you like to get hammered & kayak

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT