ADVERTISEMENT

White house war on women

I find myself in yet another thread waiting for the resident idiots to explain their party.
Good luck. Even though I’m registered independent, I used to think the democrat party was appealing because I thought they were more reasonable on social issues. Those days are long gone. The right is still too intrusive but the left has gone batshit insane

I find myself in yet another thread waiting for the resident idiots to explain their party.
I've heard it explained once that the far Left (the idiots who push this stuff) make up about 15% of the voter base, and the reason Democrats have latched onto trying to give them everything they want is because they now need that percentage to ensure they keep themselves in office.

There is no reasonable or logical explanation for this. Their a bunch of fvcking clowns pushing clown logic and clown policies on an uninformed, unintelligent group of sheeple.

Reactions: ohio herd
I kept thinking that once men starting taking scholarships & competing in combat sports against women, the left would realize how incredibly harmful it is to encourage this embrace of mental illness. But nope.

If I was a business owner, for the non-client facing roles I would probably consider hiring an all male-to-female trans-staff. Getting men to work for a wage that's 30% less than other men just makes good business sense.

I kept thinking that once men starting taking scholarships & competing in combat sports against women, the left would realize how incredibly harmful it is to encourage this embrace of mental illness. But nope.

If I was a business owner, for the non-client facing roles I would probably consider hiring an all male-to-female trans-staff. Getting men to work for a wage that's 30% less than other men just makes good business sense.
kind of makes you wonder why we even have title IX now

Reactions: SamSwimmer
Their a bunch of fvcking clowns pushing clown logic and clown policies on an uninformed, unintelligent .
Unintelligent, clown logic . . . but they do know the difference between “their” and “they’re.”

Unintelligent, clown logic . . . but they do know the difference between “their” and “they’re.”
see how you separated the sentence? Most people would do it like this.... but, I learned how to do it properly myself from your instruction a few year's back. Totally changed my life, but I have to admit, sometimes I don't leave a space and do it like this. . . which I believe to be incorrect.

Reactions: riflearm2
I'll just pretend I didn't do it like you have with multiple misspellings and typos I've pointed out recently. BTW, quit following me around from thread to thread. Get off my nuts, baldy.

I'll just pretend I didn't do it like you have with multiple misspellings and typos I've pointed out recently. BTW, quit following me around from thread to thread. Get off my nuts, baldy.
He believes men can get pregnant but at least he can spell

Reactions: ThunderCat98
The right has based their politics on the city council from Footloose while the left is wholly embracing The Crying Game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT